Overpaying average talent
Kicking salary down the road
Signing cheap FA's
Drafting more CB's and TE's
Letting the OL fall apart

Does that about cover it?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You actually believe that he is going to lie to the fan base right now?
? come on Rambo, love the energy, but Jerry deals in Grey's when speaking to the media...he could very well do nothing other than sign all our own FA's and literally with a straight face tell us that was "Going all in on FA"...he has done it before..

BigD_95

Reaction score
We’re back baby!

Jerry Jones refused to commit signing Dak Prescott to an extension because the team is taking a holistic approach to the offseason but offered this confusing ditty: "Dak has done nothing to change my mind about any promise for the future. I think I've said that we will go as far as Dak takes us in the playoffs. Remember that. We will go as far as Dak takes us. And that is how far we went. That doesn't change a thing. We'll go as far as Dak takes us."

The problem is that is as far Dak can take us so why keep doing this.

rambo2

Reaction score
? come on Rambo, love the energy, but Jerry deals in Grey's when speaking to the media...he could very well do nothing other than sign all our own FA's and literally with a straight face tell us that was "Going all in on FA"...he has done it before..
Maybe so, but they are going to have to get some linebackers, dtackles, running backs, and a center from somewhere and will be trying to make the team better.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Wish somebody would pose this question directly to Jerry's face. "If the only way the Cowboys win another Super Bowl is to sell the team, would you do it?"

rambo2

Reaction score
Wish somebody would pose this question directly to Jerry's face. "If the only way the Cowboys win another Super Bowl is to sell the team, would you do it?"
I wish that somebody would keep him away from the media.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

This is where I'm drawing my conclusion from

I read that and concluded from it that he was talking more about being "all in" on the team's players and not necessarily "all in" on bringing in talent from outside. I don't think his definition of all in is the same as most of us.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Maybe so, but they are going to have to get some linebackers, dtackles, running backs, and a center from somewhere and will be trying to make the team better.
Who is going to pay all those players, Dak?

Big_D

Reaction score
What all in to Jerry means:

Overpaying average talent
Kicking salary down the road
Signing cheap FA's
Drafting more CB's and TE's
Letting the OL fall apart

Does that about cover it?
On top of all that I'm sure he'll figure out a way to trade their 1st round pick for a WR.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The Cowboys will pay them just like everybody else.
Yup, low pay for a bunch of low playing players, there will be no money for the elite players, but for you, that's good enough because you are just soooo happy with the team that you might wet your britches.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yup, low pay for a bunch of low playing players, there will be no money for the elite players, but for you, that's good enough because you are just soooo happy with the team that you might wet your britches.
We have no idea. Nobody had Cooks and Gilmore on the team at this time last year.

Frozen700

Reaction score
If we sign Dak to more years we are really pathetic and don’t want to win in the next 5 years

rambo2

Reaction score
If we sign Dak to more years we are really pathetic and don’t want to win in the next 5 years
Lol, Dak is their qb and leading the league in td passes and being an mvp finalist isn't pathetic. Unless you just think the NFL is pathetic.