Twitter: Jerry: We're going all in for 2024, still believes in Dak

1942willys

Reaction score
Because Bellichick has been doing such a great job at all those things since Brady moved on?
How did Landry do after white was gone?
BB set up arguably the greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL and some morons think it was all the QB

GMO415

Reaction score
All in? That means they'll be shopping at Walmart instead of The Dollar Tree.
wink-eddie-murphy.gif

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Per Jerry: "Dak has done nothing to change my mind about any promise for the future. I think I've said that we will go as far as Dak takes us in the playoffs. Remember that. We will go as far as Dak takes us. And that is how far we went. That doesn't change a thing. We'll go as far as Dak takes us."

Are we to interpret that as Jerry accepts early playoff exits cuz that's the max. potential from Dak? And, based on his limited potential, we bailed-out earlier than expected yet again, and sign me up cuz I'm willing to rinse and repeat?

I've seen CZ members hint to what their profession or special skillsets may be, so I'll ask the question. ANYONE HERE SPEAK BABBLING MORON TEETERING ON STAGE TWO (MODERATE) DIMENTIA?

I feel like I should have a members only decoder ring to solve Jones' mysterious riddle.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Per Jerry: "Dak has done nothing to change my mind about any promise for the future. I think I've said that we will go as far as Dak takes us in the playoffs. Remember that. We will go as far as Dak takes us. And that is how far we went. That doesn't change a thing. We'll go as far as Dak takes us."

Are we to interpret that as Jerry accepts early playoff exits cuz that's the max. potential from Dak? And, based on his limited potential, we bailed-out earlier than expected yet again, and sign me up cuz I'm willing to rinse and repeat?

I've seen CZ members hint to what their profession or special skillsets may be, so I'll ask the question. ANYONE HERE SPEAK BABBLING MORON TEETERING ON STAGE TWO (MODERATE) DIMENTIA?

I feel like I should have a members only decoder ring to solve Jones' mysterious riddle.
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...-dallas-cowboys-will-go-all-in-on-2024-season

9of11

Reaction score
Great!

Henry, Luvu, Stefon Diggs, center from Broncos, Chandler Jones

Sounds like a good off season pre draft haul
Sounds great but it will never happen....we luv our own guys, definition of insanity GM we have wont do anything to make this team better...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I read this three times and have no idea what Jerry is talking about.

We are going all in for 2024. We will go as far as Dak takes us. Nothing changed about how we feel.

Uh...............what?????
key words "Nothing changed"
they still love dak and mike, at least for one more season lol.
pass on bb cause they are tight wads. then will hire another good retread.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score

Jerry is basically just telling you that he is/was right.

He did tell us before last season that we only go as far as Dak takes us and the same will be next season.

9of11

Reaction score
I think Jerry means that "going all in" actually means that he's going to purchase another yacht but will take a holistic approach about it....does anyone speak Jerrah language?

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Jerry is basically just telling you that he is/was right.

He did tell us before last season that we only go as far as Dak takes us and the same will be next season.
Yeah, I hear that but it comes across as negative and not very flattering for your QB. If that was his intent, sounds kind of like he tossed Dak under the bus a little for this year and is laying the ground work for next year's blame. Just feels counter to the typical sunshine and roses Jerry, doesn't it?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So does that mean they finally understand Dak can't get it done or they think he drug the rest of the team to the wildcard round?
"Drug?" Well. The team did play for three quarters like they were high.