Jerry's drunken interview

theogt;3346018 said:
Yeah, and the rest of us couldn't care less.

Yeah, you and the "Immoral Minority".

I get a kick out of you and the misplaced arrogance that you somehow you have the right to tell anybody else what to think or what is or isn't important.

Makes me laugh.

:laugh2:

You keep your low standards.
 
theogt;3346021 said:
Tony Romo video singing the song while drunk.


Did Tony badmouth NFL employees? Did Tony use profanity and make a statement that could be construed that he tricked the fans into getting him a stadium?

Theo ...... you cannot be serious with this ..... really man I am not trying to flame with you, I just cannot see how you could be OK with that.
 
stasheroo;3346024 said:
Yeah, you and the "Immoral Minority".

I get a kick out of you and the misplaced arrogance that you somehow you have the right to tell anybody else what to think or what is or isn't important.

Makes me laugh.

:laugh2:

You keep your low standards.
What bizzarro backwoods world do you live in where people are looked down upon for getting drunk at a bar?

It's life. Adults do it every night of the week. Get over it.
 
Gzus;3346016 said:
JJ can do what he want. As long as he ain't drunk or hung over in the war room come draft time I'll be fine. A grown man should be allowed to go out every now and then and get ****faced as long as he doesn't endanger other people. JJ don't owe us anything other than managing the team properly, if he wants to drink on his off time he can do it. And I watched the video it ain't that bad.

Sure he can do anything he wants...but it's a bit disappointing to hear him say that to "get this ****ing stadium" (hell of a way to talk about something all Cowboys fans take a lot of pride in) he hired Bill Parcells, who isn't worth a ****...which he says TWICE.

Yep, he can say anything he wants.

But ya know, no surprise. No one should be surprised by any of this.

The only thing that I'm surprised about is that a guy who is supposed to be media savvy would do this in a public place.
 
theogt;3346021 said:
Tony Romo video singing the song while drunk.

I can't imagine he had to apologize for that. Except to the over-zealous crowd.

Its hard to determine if that is Jerry or not, but it sure does sound like him.
 
zrinkill;3345998 said:
I am sure he was too ...... but its unprofessional to talk about these people when you are drunk at a bar as the GM of the Dallas Cowboys.

lol b/c he is the GM of the Cowboys.. I don't care about how big of a profile his job is, I am not going to judge the guy more than the regular joe. Millions of people have opinions about their boss-or co-workers or people in their lives, Jerry gets a bit tipsy, chats it up with some guys about football, sounded like they were having a great time & people on here get butt hurt. THIS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE JERRY JONES, sorry folks.. I am kinda thinking you should all get over it. The funny thing is Jerry is 100% right on everything he said, if it had to be heard with him cursing and tipsy then so be it. You will all get over it, WOW :bang2:
 
zrinkill;3346028 said:
Did Tony badmouth NFL employees? Did Tony use profanity and make a statement that could be construed that he tricked the fans into getting him a stadium?

Theo ...... you cannot be serious with this ..... really man I am not trying to flame with you, I just cannot see how you could be OK with that.
Please, that's not your issue and you know it.

You have a problem with the guy getting drunk and acting stupid, likely due to some metaphysical beliefs.

Surprise, in the real world, not everyone shares those views.
 
The thing that bothered me the most was him saying he only hired Parcells to get a new stadium. Then again it showed that us fans could make a difference with the team, because without us "J" probably hires another puppet.

So it's his motives that bother me, but not the actual result.
 
theogt;3346029 said:
What bizzarro backwoods world do you live in where people are looked down upon for getting drunk at a bar?

It's life. Adults do it every night of the week. Get over it.

Again.

You get over it.

You can drop your standards as low as you'd like.

Eliminate them altogether. Probably helps you sleep at night.

Just don't expect the rest of us to live that way.
 
Cover 2;3346035 said:
The thing that bothered me the most was him saying he only hired Parcells to get a new stadium. Then again it showed that us fans could make a difference with the team, because without us "J" probably hires another puppet.

So it's his motives that bother me, but not the actual result.

It's the problem when the main marketing guy and the GM are the same guy. Bad business practice.
 
Juke99;3346030 said:
Sure he can do anything he wants...but it's a bit disappointing to hear him say that to "get this ****ing stadium" (hell of a way to talk about something all Cowboys fans take a lot of pride in) he hired Bill Parcells, who isn't worth a ****...which he says TWICE.

Yep, he can say anything he wants.

But ya know, no surprise. No one should be surprised by any of this.

The only thing that I'm surprised about is that a guy who is supposed to be media savvy would do this in a public place.
He should watch what he says, if only because some people have a hard time recognizing a joke.
 
theogt;3346039 said:
He should watch what he says, if only because some people have a hard time recognizing a joke.

It's why I've always had a lot of respect for Derek Jeter. He's been in ny for 14 years and ya never hear one bad thing about him.

Media savvy guy indeed.
 
zrinkill;3346028 said:
Did Tony badmouth NFL employees? Did Tony use profanity and make a statement that could be construed that he tricked the fans into getting him a stadium?

Theo ...... you cannot be serious with this ..... really man I am not trying to flame with you, I just cannot see how you could be OK with that.

This is for you:

award.jpg


We all pitched in.
 
royw11utdc;3346033 said:
lol b/c he is the GM of the Cowboys.. I don't care about how big of a profile his job is, I am not going to judge the guy more than the regular joe. Millions of people have opinions about their boss-or co-workers or people in their lives, Jerry gets a bit tipsy, chats it up with some guys about football, sounded like they were having a great time & people on here get butt hurt. THIS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE JERRY JONES, sorry folks.. I am kinda thinking you should all get over it. The funny thing is Jerry is 100% right on everything he said, if it had to be heard with him cursing and tipsy then so be it. You will all get over it, WOW :bang2:

I will get over it.

Because I think Jerry Jones is a good man.

I think Jerry Jones will be mortified when he see's this.

I think Jerry Jones will be genuinely sorry he embarrassed the Cowboys.

And I think he will apologize to those he thinks he needs to apologize too.
 
Cover 2;3346035 said:
The thing that bothered me the most was him saying he only hired Parcells to get a new stadium. Then again it showed that us fans could make a difference with the team, because without us "J" probably hires another puppet.

So it's his motives that bother me, but not the actual result.

I guess we can assume now that Jerry's now got himself another puppet.
 
stasheroo;3346036 said:
Again.

You get over it.

You can drop your standards as low as you'd like.

Eliminate them altogether. Probably helps you sleep at night.

Just don't expect the rest of us to live that way.
Says the guy with a photo of a cartoon that was completely about sex, drinking underage, masturbation, misogynism, foul language, all these "high standard" things.

I guess with "standards" comes hypocrisy.
 
arglebargle;3346040 said:
Man, I need to move over to your coffee shop!
:laugh2:

Yeah, that saying doesn't quite work anymore does it?
 
Jon88;3346042 said:
This is for you:

award.jpg


We all pitched in.

Why thank you.

Glad you spent the time to make/find that instead of trying to justify your opinion.

Probably worked out much better for you that way.


.
.
.
.
.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,623
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top