Jerry's drunken interview

Funny how the truth comes out when your drunk. Other then being drunk, Jerry said nothing out of line. All truth. Parcells is a piece of **** (Jerry said he still loves him...LOL) and Tebow doesn't belong in Dallas. Good to hear if you ask me...
 
bbgun;3345949 said:
Incredibly, the cellphone guy only wanted to talk about Tebow. Jerry brought up Parcells totally unprompted.


JJ was mourning over the loss of of the TX Staidium. He needed to let his stress get out...so, he got drunk.

That's cool with me. However, if he gets drunk and does not sigh Miles Austin?

I will be renting the billboard!


:mad:
 
5Stars;3345961 said:
JJ was mourning over the loss of of the TX Staidium. He needed to let his stress get out...so, he got drunk.

That's cool with me. However, if he gets drunk and does not sigh Miles Austin?

I will be renting the billboard!


:mad:

How do you know that's what he was doing?
 
hornitosmonster;3345955 said:
Funny how the truth comes out when your drunk. Other then being drunk, Jerry said nothing out of line. All truth. Parcells is a piece of **** (Jerry said he still loves him...LOL) and Tebow doesn't belong in Dallas. Good to hear if you ask me...


You are not the first person to say this, that everything Jerry said is true. If you really believe that how on earth do you not have a problem with him saying that the only reason he brought in bill was to get a new stadium?
 
5Stars;3345961 said:
JJ was mourning over the loss of of the TX Staidium. He needed to let his stress get out...so, he got drunk.

That's cool with me. However, if he gets drunk and does not sigh Miles Austin?

I will be renting the billboard!


:mad:

:laugh2: :laugh2:
 
bbgun;3345949 said:
Incredibly, the cellphone guy only wanted to talk about Tebow. Jerry brought up Parcells totally unprompted.
Probably had something to do with an earlier part of the conversation.
 
5Stars;3345966 said:
It's just a guess....


:) :eek::

You may be right, but I've met people who've drank with him and they say he's a big drinker.
 
This was not Jerry's finest hour. But, he was drinking at a bar, being nice to some kids who took advantage of that. He did not hurt anybody or say anything offensive. And now some people want him to go to rehab?

I know some people are have been negativelly affected by alcohol in their lives and I completelly understand and respect their reactions when talking about this, but a lot of people enjoy having a drink or nine from time to time, and I'm not talking about showing up drunk to a work meeting or throwing up at your kids recital.

I'm talking about having a few drinks with the guys or going to a club with your wife. As long as you don't drive or hurt anyone else, sometimes waking up at 3pm in your hotel room in vegas without the slightest memory of how or when you got there is a good thing. The thrill of going through your pant pockets and realizing you didn't lose your wallet or cell phone is otherworldly.
 
Jon88;3345973 said:
You may be right, but I've met people who've drank with him and they say he's a big drinker.


I would too...because I inbibe, sometimes, not much. But sometimes.

I would love to meet Jerry in person. He seems real.

But, he got busted...disgusted, and can't be trusted.

Dirty bastid....

I like real people.
 
Chocolate Lab;3345931 said:
They already talked about it at length. First read the transcript, then played the whole audio once they got all the bleeps in.

And I think it's far from certain that he was being serious about Parcells. Galloway said he's been around Jerry tons of times with Jerry drunk like this and he often says things trying to be funny and sarcastic that he isn't serious about.

I'm surprised Galloway can remember anything after a visit to a bar.
 
tecolote;3345978 said:
This was not Jerry's finest hour. But, he was drinking at a bar, being nice to some kids who took advantage of that. He did not hurt anybody or say anything offensive. And now some people want him to go to rehab?

I know some people are have been negativelly affected by alcohol in their lives and I completelly understand and respect their reactions when talking about this, but a lot of people enjoy having a drink or nine from time to time, and I'm not talking about showing up drunk to a work meeting or throwing up at your kids recital.

I'm talking about having a few drinks with the guys or going to a club with your wife. As long as you don't drive or hurt anyone else, sometimes waking up at 3pm in your hotel room in vegas without the slightest memory of how or when you got there is a good thing. The thrill of going through your pant pockets and realizing you didn't lose your wallet or cell phone is otherworldly.


I'll have to agree. It's the same feeling as searching your house and then finding your wallet and phone under the couch or in your truck.
 
tecolote;3345978 said:
This was not Jerry's finest hour. But, he was drinking at a bar, being nice to some kids who took advantage of that. He did not hurt anybody or say anything offensive. And now some people want him to go to rehab?



People still do not get it.

We are not talking about some 9-5 guy who works around the corner.

We are talking about someone who enjoys the spotlight .... who makes himself the most visible and recognizable owner in the World.

He claimed the buck stops here ..... and I AM THE COWBOYS!

So now he has to pay the piper when he does something so ridiculously stupid and juvenile.

Sorry but thats the way it is.

And I have faith that Jerry will do the right thing and apologize to Bill and Tebow and his team.
 
zrinkill;3345985 said:
People still do not get it.

We are not talking about some 9-5 guy who works around the corner.

We are talking about someone who enjoys the spotlight .... who makes himself the most visible and recognizable owner in the World.

He claimed the buck stops here ..... and I AM THE COWBOYS!

So now he has to pay the piper when he does something so ridiculously stupid and juvenile.

Sorry but thats the way it is.

And I have faith that Jerry will do the right thing and apologize to Bill and Tebow and his team.

:laugh2:


I think bruising his massive ego is punishment enough.
 
theogt;3345986 said:
Get over it. He doesn't owe you anything.

Where did I say he owed me anything?

In fact in an earlier post I stated he owes the fans nothing.

zrinkill;3345828 said:
He does not owe us an apology ..... but he does owe his team one.


But he does owe an apology to Bill and Tebow and his team ...

Sorry if you are to juvenile to understand that.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,545
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top