Jerry's drunken interview

rkell87;3346212 said:
sure but to be fined for speaking candidly while being filmed secretly is insulting

It's very embarassing, I agree.
 
Who killed my 'guys from Jersey getting on a plane' joke!

That thing was awesome!!!

:laugh2:
 
Jerry Jones is a complete and utter fool with an ego that's bigger than the state of Texas, he's been a disaster as a GM, and would of been fired by any other team in the NFL with his record of building this team. Jimmy built this team that won three superbowls and Parcells built this that actually resembled a professional fooball team for the first time in a long time and took a team with NO talent and a pothead of a QB to the playoffs his first year here and put together the nucleus that is here today, not Jerry ego maniac Jones...
 
........................ahhhhhhhhh..........yeah. Thought he got help for his "alcohol problem." What a clown. I stand corrected: BILLIONAIRE clown, but a clown nonetheless.































And people on here always rip on Snyder?.........yikes.
 
DallasEast;3346242 said:
Fourteen pages! Good thread. Thanks for posting. :laugh1:


To much whining to wade thru but there are the occasional funny nuggets..
 
royw11utdc;3346186 said:
two different situations.. Bud Adams got fined for flipping the bird from his box at a football game.. lol Jerry was at a bar my friend. P.S. Roger Goodell was in the box with him dude!!! You obviously didn't know the situation before you posted
Uh, Ol' Rog left the box before Bud flipped the bird. Looks like YOU didn't know the whole story.

Thanks for posting.
 
bbgun;3346256 said:
And when they do, they rightly get bashed.

Well they shouldn't if it's awesome like this.

I want to party with Jerry and talk crap about ex coaches and players.
 
CATCH17;3346261 said:
Well they shouldn't if it's awesome like this.

I want to party with Jerry and talk crap about ex coaches and players.

I would love to party with Jerry.

VIP room. Must be awesome...
 
CATCH17;3346261 said:
Well they shouldn't if it's awesome like this.

I want to party with Jerry.

I want to party with Lee Harvey. He is a maaad man. His friend tried to make it with a cow.*

*apologies for stealing from the movie "Stripes"
 
Jon88;3346263 said:
I would love to party with Jerry.

VIP room. Must be awesome...

I would be like " hey Jerry remember when Bruce Coslett said he didn't have a play for that down and distance"?
 
parcells316;3346255 said:
Uh, Ol' Rog left the box before Bud flipped the bird. Looks like YOU didn't know the whole strory.

Thanks for posting.

He never does.
 
Excuse Makers and Apologists Unite!

Did one of the Kool-Aid drinkers actually say it wasn't him on the video? Really?

Jerry did what he had to do to get his shrine...errrr the stadium. Shocker.

I swear some people would defend Jerry if they had him on video running over puppies.
 
Chris in SoCal;3346268 said:
Excuse Makers and Apologists Unite!

Did one of the Kool-Aid drinkers actually say it wasn't him on the video? Really?

Jerry did what he had to do to get his shrine...errrr the stadium. Shocker.

I swear some people would defend Jerry if they had him on video running over puppies.

They were prepared to defend him no matter what was on the vid, and they have. Makes me wonder what their breaking point is.
 
Chris in SoCal;3346268 said:
Excuse Makers and Apologists Unite!

Did one of the Kool-Aid drinkers actually say it wasn't him on the video? Really?

Jerry did what he had to do to get his shrine...errrr the stadium. Shocker.

I swear some people would defend Jerry if they had him on video running over puppies.
Did you honestly expect anything different to happen?
 
The real idiot in all of this was the person behind the camera. They could have gotten good cash for exclusive rights to that video.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,828
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top