Jesse Holley - Micah Parsons Probably The Most Selfish Player On The Team?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is not “informative”. It’s a hack cowboys “reporter” who gets their clickbait tweets from the Zone.

Honestly, it’s not worth the time it takes to load into your browser

But, give him some $$$ by watching the “this is a metabolism killer” ad that generates money for his channel.

Why do we even entertain these fools?
:clap:I mean damn.......He gets on U-tube and instantly becomes an authority on what's best for the Cowboys and fans eating it up (lol).

BTW.....I once read somewhere ( can't remember) that greatness requires some form of selfishness.

Kwyn

Reaction score
The post was about Ray Lewis the football player, try to stay on topic
Umm, ok. About 90% of the Micah hate topics are about his “attitude” and what he does on soci media.

I’ll take that any day over a dude who was part of a murder. But sure, keep it between the lines. But that would pretty much invalidate all of Holly’s comments about selfishness, wouldn’t it?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I dont care if he wins DPOY every year, I want to win in the playoffs! I don't give a damn about individual player accolades.
In your own words.......It sure sounds to me like you want him to win it .......

From your post...
Thinks he will always finish 2nd or 3rd in DPOY because he doesnt want to play the run game like a Garrett/Bosa or impact the pass game like a TJ Watt

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I dunno. Seems like he just wants to rush the QB to me.

Honestly, I don't think he's a good run defender and he knows it coz he hasn't spent a lot of time working on it. Hell, Quinn has had him on the LOS most of the time in the last 3 years. But he was forced to play off-ball LBers this year more coz of injuries and is just not very good at it. But many fans are calling him selfish, yet he's trying to play TWO positions to help his team.

ccb04

Reaction score
Social media can truly be a detriment on many levels. While I don't like all of Parsons online antics, etc...I also greatly dislike the hot take drama crap, anything for a click or like, etc. And there are those that have praised MP's desire to get better, etc...

“He is a dynamic person just in how driven he is,” Whitworth says. “He was so excited to be doing the work the whole time, just to try to find that little thing that he needed, and that’s unique—to be as good as he is but still so hungry to find the next edge.”

“I just think it’s crazy that it was on his mind to do this,” Whitworth says. “It’s really cool that that’s his perspective, that he’s trying so hard to find a way to get a percent better. You just think about the humbleness of it, and not because I’m so great or anything, but just to want to work with someone you don’t know like that. It’s awesome that he’s wired that way. The dude is different.”

There's also examples with teammates: “One thing I told Mazi is you gotta come in here with intent every day to get better. You gotta have that unbelievable amount of faith in yourself that we have in you. Because we need you."

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Social media can truly be a detriment on many levels. While I don't like all of Parsons online antics, etc...I also despise the hot take drama crap, anything for a click or like, etc. And there are those that have praised MP's desire to get better, etc...

“He is a dynamic person just in how driven he is,” Whitworth says. “He was so excited to be doing the work the whole time, just to try to find that little thing that he needed, and that’s unique—to be as good as he is but still so hungry to find the next edge.”

“I just think it’s crazy that it was on his mind to do this,” Whitworth says. “It’s really cool that that’s his perspective, that he’s trying so hard to find a way to get a percent better. You just think about the humbleness of it, and not because I’m so great or anything, but just to want to work with someone you don’t know like that. It’s awesome that he’s wired that way. The dude is different.”

There's also examples with teammates: “One thing I told Mazi is you gotta come in here with intent every day to get better. You gotta have that unbelievable amount of faith in yourself that we have in you. Because we need you."
:clap:As I have said......his desire and hard work is out there, not hard to find unless you have an agenda. I mean if you don't like him as a person, fine, but why attack his work ethic w/o any facts?