Jesse Holley - Micah Parsons Probably The Most Selfish Player On The Team?

hopemsu

Reaction score
i dont know about selfish, but certainly the most overhyped, and doubt certainly the most one dimensional.

HanD

Reaction score
If we have posters here able to see inside refs' heads to know they were traumatized as youths because the Cowboys beat their teams and thus they exact their revenge on the field today then it's plausible Holley's right, yes?
Plausible sure. I'm not going to assume the inside info on micah is automatically legit. It could be either way.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Way too much conjecture here. Opinions are like *******s, we all have 'em, but this ******* is using his platform to puke his views.

Nothing to see but a braggadocious turd wearing a handknit beany. Stay tuned for Micah's twitter reply. This is, if he thinks Jesse is even worthy of one.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
This is obvious to anyone who watches the games. Micah does not celebrate when someone else gets a sack...and when he gets a sack he barely acknowledges anyone else. He's more TO than Irvin. He's more interested in people "thinking like him" than LEADING OTHERS AND BUILDING THEM UP.

Very disappointed in his trajectory and it shows the culture that is tolerated in the building.

Zordon

Reaction score
Is he your brother-in-law? You seem to be really locked in on what’s happening.

Is his source embedded with Tanks people in S Carolina? He must have a ton of frequent flier miles because he’s definitely been out to Cali to get the 411 from Deron Bland.

Or… stay with me here … he’s just one of a couple of dozen Cowboy “insiders” who slip a twenty to the towel boy and consider it a “source”.
Think whatever you want, just know every single word Jesse said about Micah in that video in OP is fact.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Holley seems to have carved out this niche where he just dumps on players.
Not many people love hearing themselves talk more than Holley. Him dumping on players doesn’t bother me, some deserve to be dumped on. I just can’t stand listening to him. He doesn’t just YAP, he gives sermons. I stopped listening to Hangin With the Boys because I was sick of listening to him TALK. They should just give him his own show where there’s no one but him so he can talk and talk and talk some more. :rolleyes:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Who the hell is Jesses Holley? I guess he trying to become a Cowboy self-appointed authority but at the end of the day, he's just another fan. As stated many times, there is no way in hell we are 12-5 w/o Parsons. He was voted 2nd team ALL-Pro, led the league in 3-4 defensive stats, top 5 DPOY, and consistently faced double-team. He has said his goal is greatness that makes his teammates better. He's one of the hardest-working players during the offseason.
Yet some fans are willing to overlook his impact/value and run him out of town cost they don't like his personality. Be honest, the one neg you keep hearing from fans......his mouth and social media, that's it. But we are ready to run him out of town coz he doesn't act like us or how we think he should act.

I think Jimmy mentioned his expectations of his players were simply, to show up on Sunday/game day and keep their noses clean off the field ( stay out of trouble) None of the other stuff matters.........can you imagine, the way some fans wanna control the personal lives to players, over half of the players from the 90s would have been cut.
Who is Jesse Holley? How long have you watched the Cowboys?

Can't be for too long when you said "he is just another fan"

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not many people love hearing themselves talk more than Holley. Him dumping on players doesn’t bother me, some deserve to be dumped on. I just can’t stand listening to him. He doesn’t just YAP, he gives sermons. I stopped listening to Hangin With the Boys because I was sick of listening to him TALK.
Same

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Extremely talented but does he want be great? Still not sure he is used the right way.
He definitely wants to be great. If he’s used another way he won’t get as many sacks/pressures/QB hits and he’ll be downgraded by many. It’s his ability to get after QB that’s makes him so disruptive.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I remember that game where Romo broke his ribs against 49ers and sent it into overtime. Playaction pass to Holley, this dang bum was celebrating at the 30 yard line with a go ahead TD and gets tackled like at the 5. BOZO

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Holley seems to have carved out this niche where he just dumps on players.
It gives him attention. If he didn’t make that one big play against SF in 2011 in OT where he didn’t have the speed to reach the endzone, he probably wouldn’t have been given the opportunity to talk Cowboys football. His NFL career consisted of 7 career catches.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Micah does have some maturity issues. He is still young. I wish he would chill with the podcast and social media stuff.

That being said. I’ve seen zero proof, at all, that there is a work ethic issue.

So I would need to see actual proof that he doesn’t want to study film, doesn’t study film, doesn’t want to get better, etc. before I believe somebody just saying it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Think whatever you want, just know every single word Jesse said about Micah in that video in OP is fact.
Fact? Seemed like a lot of opinion to me. Just because some people agree with his *opinion*, that doesn’t result in some type of chemistry where it becomes *fact*

CWR

Reaction score
I like Jesse a lot. From the stuff I've seen he's been straight forward. He does have contacts and I don't believe he's simply pulling stuff out of thin air.

Parsons is in a tough spot because he's already dominant at what he does. We may as well make him a 3-4 OLB and be done with it.