Adult Language Jesse Holley Patrick Crayton episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s possible that he could’ve. But we would be talking about lighting up back ups if Moore was healthy and getting snaps. Moore in 2015 did come in and be competitive at the end of that season, so that’s why I have the take I have about Moore splitting those games at the very least in 2016. That team had talent.
I got a warped view of him from what I remember he stunk lol...i think i remember him playing decent against the Skins in 2015 not sure if that's the right year.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I mean he wasn't a winner that's for sure.
Because he didn't win the Super Bowl ?????? Because I called and still do call him a winner.

Calling Tony Romo a loser I just can't take those people seriously. They just aren't serious I get the whole we are the Dallas Cowboys Schtick, the standard is the Super Bowl , blah blah bligedy blah blah

Over compensating, Faux Machismo B.S. but I'm too old to take these people seriously.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Tony Romo was a loser? Can't take you guys seriously, Just can't
yes.....loser. that's why as soon as Parcells left after being told by a hall of fame legend not to be a celebrity qb (obviously unless you win a ring) what does he do the very next year? Chase a famous celebrity like the loser that he is. I don't give a crap what you take serious. *** are you?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
yes.....loser. that's why as soon as Parcells left after being told by a hall of fame legend not to be a celebrity qb (obviously unless you win a ring) what does he do the very next year? Chase a famous celebrity like the loser that he is. I don't give a crap what you take serious. *** are you?
Whatever, Calling Tony Romo a Loser is over the top, it's not serious analysis of a player and I Can't take anyone with that take seriously. Check your post, that is all bloviating. That I doubt you'd repeat if we were face to face

I know I would say what I said face to face For example I would give an NFL Qb of 13 years the proper respect, you, an armchair QB/GM call a man who would whoop your ***, at anything, a loser. Damn Skippy, I can't take you seriously

But then I live in the real world not on the inter net.

But hey internet Rambo, do you. You look so tough . Ooooooohhh, I shudder with fear

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cowboys Zone if it existed in the 1990s:

Both Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach have 11 postseason wins. Troy won three Super Bowls. Roger won two but was on teams that went to five. Who is better?

Cowboys Zone today:

Tony Romo was 2-4 in the playoffs over ten seasons. That makes him better than Dak Prescott, who is 2-5 in only eight seasons.

This is what we have become.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Whatever, Calling Tony Romo a Loser is over the top, it's not serious analysis of a player and I Can't take anyone with that take seriously. Check your post, that is all bloviating. That I doubt you'd repeat if we were face to face

I know I would say what I said face to face For example I would give an NFL Qb of 13 years the proper respect, you, an armchair QB/GM call a man who would whoop your ***, at anything, a loser. Damn Skippy, I can't take you seriously

But then I live in the real world not on the inter net.

But hey internet Rambo, do you. You look so tough . Ooooooohhh, I shudder with fear
So I wouldn't repeat to your face that I don't care what you think? Lol please continue

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Cowboys Zone if it existed in the 1990s:

Both Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach have 11 postseason wins. Troy won three Super Bowls. Roger won two but was on teams that went to five. Who is better?

Cowboys Zone today:

Tony Romo was 2-4 in the playoffs over ten seasons. That makes him better than Dak Prescott, who is 2-5 in only eight seasons.

This is what we have become.

That’s what we've become. With nothing else to show over the last 28 years, we’ve resorted to arguing over players who are the lesser losers. Hell we did that with the least talented QB stable that rivals the browns pathetic stable for worst span of QBs a franchise could have after Aikman. Freaking pathetic. It’s embarrassing.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Thank you. :)

I’d say it’s a 60/40 split for Prescott as well. However one could argue that it could be 60/40 dislike/love ratio on this forum.

But if you go on Twitter I think you see a large 75/25 love/dislike for Dak. And a 75/25 dislike/love for Romo the player.

It’s interesting to see the differences on different platforms.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Considering most of this board is people born before 1985, is that really necessary?
It is necessary because certain language posted is against the rules and can get you banned. This is a family friendly board.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Someone said it started in 2007. 2007-20 is 1987.
Could be. But everything been bad since we passed on Randy Moss. We went on to trade for Joey Galloway who promptly blew his knee out. It just feels like we could start there for origins of a curse. That passing on Moss and trade for JG was peak Jerry not being a football guy.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
It is necessary because certain language posted is against the rules and can get you banned. This is a family friendly board.
Ahh ok. The banter in here isn’t always so family friendly but I digress.:muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.