Video: Jesse Holley totally destroys Jason Garrett and exposes him even further!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you are in the majority on that. Most of us are thrilled that he's finally gone too. But it's painful for those that supported and made excuses for him for years. Too bad for them, because now it's payback time for the many that suffered under his ineptitude. I will continue to revel in the fact that a man who should have never had the job in the first place doesn't have it anymore, and my favorite team will no longer be at a huge disadvantage on gamedays.

I will continue to celebrate.
lol - are you talking about me again? And still inaccurately. lol

johneric8

Reaction score
We’re always looking for new contributors, dude, so please be very comfortable on that point.

Of course, like with any opinion, posters may disagree with either your point or your posting pattern. As long as they stay with it the rules of the site, it’s fair game. Within the Guidelines, people are not censored. Neither are they free from other posters thinking they might be whining and pointing that out. The very simple trick is to understand that reasonable people might disagree on such topics. If you get that simple fact, you’ll fit in fine.

I appreciate the words of wisdom! I think if we're all being honest, each and every one of us on here could be accused of whining about one thing or other when it comes to this crazy circus we follow in our Dallas Football Cowboys.. :flagwave:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol - are you talking about me again? And still inaccurately. lol

Don't flatter yourself. But sure, if that shoe fits, you wear it.

And still "beating that dead horse" posting in this thread I see.

Hypocritical much?
:rolleyes:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I watched this video last night that LawNation posted and wanted to share it.. I know most of us are over talking about the freckled puppet but this video is a MUST SEE and has inside info that validates everything. (WATCH THE FIRST 30 MIN's)

Jesse Holley goes on to talk about Garrett's insecurities and how he pushed the narrative to fault of being the smartest guy in the room. In fact, he also said that the most NFL players are alpha males and see through someone whom is fake and this is why the team didn't sell out to win week after week. He believes that the players just didn't buy Jason Garrett as an authenticate leader of men. Basically, they all knew he was phony as a coach and this is why they ultimately failed under his tenure.

So much great stuff here to see and unfiltered! One of the best interviews I've seen.

When does Jessey Holley come on the show? Just 4 guys with stupid names.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't flatter yourself. But sure, if that shoe fits, you wear it.

And still "beating that dead horse" posting in this thread I see.

Hypocritical much?
:rolleyes:
Garrett sucking is a dead horse because the matter is in the past. You lying about what I am saying is in the present. Of course, it probably really is a dead horse because if anything you have shown a propensity to ignore anything that doesn't suit what you want to hear, and the stubbornness to stick to your guns no matter how much the facts are against you. I have never defended Garrett's coaching, but you feel compelled to keep saying I am. Dude, if you have to make things up to have a narrative, it aint a good narrative.

By the way, did you note that me and the other guy exchanged cordial posts? Your interjecting yourself into this is where the problem comes up.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett sucking is a dead horse because the matter is in the past.

For you hypocrite, and yet here you are - still here. In a thread you're still trying to claim is "beating a dead horse" prove me right again.

You lying about what I am saying is in the present.

Where the lie? Other than from you claiming one thing and doing another?

Of course, it probably really is a dead horse because if anything you have shown a propensity to ignore anything that doesn't suit what you want to hear, and the stubbornness to stick to your guns no matter how much the facts are against you. I have never defended Garrett's coaching, but you feel compelled to keep saying I am. Dude, if you have to make things up to have a narrative, it aint a good narrative.

Look in the mirror. You're doing what you're projecting on me with each keystroke. Check yourself. While you stay here, "beating that dead horse".

I'll be here to call out every bit of your hypocrisy.

It's hilarious.
:lmao:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For you hypocrite, and yet here you are - still here. In a thread you're still trying to claim is "beating a dead horse" prove me right again.

Where the lie? Other than from you claiming one thing and doing another?

Look in the mirror. You're doing what you're projecting on me with each keystroke. Check yourself. While you stay here, "beating that dead horse".

I'll be here to call out every bit of your hypocrisy.

It's hilarious.
:lmao:
Show me where I've said Garrett was a good coach. Show me once. You claim I defend Garrett's coaching, but where is the proof. I'll wait.

But i guess this is your schtick - you attack someone with lies, then say it's their fault they don't let it go.

The difference between me saying you are the pot calling the kettle black is I have examples. You just write it to pretend you are making a point.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Show me where I've said Garrett was a good coach. Show me once. You claim I defend Garrett's coaching, but where is the proof. I'll wait.

I said you defended Garrett - as you've tried to do from your first post here. Deny it all you want, the only person you're fooling is yourself. Any thread that has the guy's name in it brings people like you running to defend him.

Like this gem:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/thank-you-jason-garrett.449821/page-8

Your pattern is clear.

But i guess this is your schtick - you attack someone with lies, then say it's their fault they don't let it go.

The difference between me saying you are the pot calling the kettle black is I have examples. You just write it to pretend you are making a point.

Where are YOUR "examples"? Other than you SAYING one thing while DOING the opposite?

Still "beating that dead horse" proving me right with every post.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said you defended Garrett - as you've tried to do from your first post here. Deny it all you want, the only person you're fooling is yourself. Any thread that has the guy's name in it brings people like you running to defend him.

Like this gem:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/thank-you-jason-garrett.449821/page-8

Your pattern is clear.

Where are YOUR "examples"? Other than you SAYING one thing while DOING the opposite?

Still "beating that dead horse" proving me right with every post.
Come on - examples. Where have I defended his coaching? Empty words mean nothing.

As for personal attacks on Garrett, that's different. That's just people speculating, or letting frustration overtake reason. But if your take is that because I don't believe every sensationalized tabloid story about his personality that means I defend him as a coach, you really need to understand there is a distinction. It actually is possible to believe a person is a bad coach, but still a good person who wants to do well. But, if you want to align yourself with tabloid level reporting and extremist fan viewpoints, there can be no expectation of reasonable discussion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on - examples. Where have I defended his coaching? Empty words mean nothing.

You specified "coaching" not me.

As for personal attacks on Garrett, that's different. That's just people speculating, or letting frustration overtake reason. But if your take is that because I don't believe every sensationalized tabloid story about his personality that means I defend him as a coach, you really need to understand there is a distinction. It actually is possible to believe a person is a bad coach, but still a good person who wants to do well. But, if you want to align yourself with tabloid level reporting and extremist fan viewpoints, there can be no expectation of reasonable discussion.

No, my "take" is pointing out the truth. That you're quick to defend Garrett at every turn. Just like you've done here.

And likewise, if you want to shoot every messenger who has a negative take, that's your issue.

johneric8

Reaction score
When does Jessey Holley come on the show? Just 4 guys with stupid names.
I agree, I'm not a fan of these names these guys use... Jesse comes on after about 10 minutes I think.. There is some dead space at very beginning.

kskboys

Reaction score
We’re always looking for new contributors, dude, so please be very comfortable on that point.

Of course, like with any opinion, posters may disagree with either your point or your posting pattern. As long as they stay with it the rules of the site, it’s fair game. Within the Guidelines, people are not censored. Neither are they free from other posters thinking they might be whining and pointing that out. The very simple trick is to understand that reasonable people might disagree on such topics. If you get that simple fact, you’ll fit in fine.
Nuh uh

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
It's really going to depend on how quickly he and Dak get on the same page. Gallup and Dak didn't get their timing down until year two.

But if they get the chemistry down, Lamb gives you a great shot to at least duplicate Cobb's numbers from last year. You have to wonder what the options would have been if we hadn't taken Lamb. We might have drafted a WR on day 3 that would have likely have no shot as a rookie in duplicating Cobb's production. Perhaps we would have also added a veteran free agent but it would be questionable if we would have found a replacement as talented as Cobb. Lamb's addition gives the Cowboys a real shot at keeping the offense from regressing this year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree, I'm not a fan of these names these guys use... Jesse comes on after about 10 minutes I think.. There is some dead space at very beginning.

Why do some people feel they need to come up with some stupid name for themselves?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You specified "coaching" not me.

No, my "take" is pointing out the truth. That you're quick to defend Garrett at every turn. Just like you've done here.

And likewise, if you want to shoot every messenger who has a negative take, that's your issue.

Are you unaware that GArrett's coaching is the only connection you and I have with Garrett? Do you really think there is some connection on a personal level that you should be offended by?

In any case, apparently your take is we have to believe everything anyone says about Garrett as a coach or a person - whether it is reasonable or not, or even if it is tabloid level journalism, a poster making a wild *** claim that has no backing, pure speculation ….

lol - well, you can choose to blindly and mindlessly accept everything negative anyone writes about a person without regard for fair or unfair, how supported by facts or how unsubstantiated, or how rational or sensational, but I choose to actually use my brain and make up my mind based on the specific comments.

If you find that objectionable, and you feel fans using their brains instead of spewing back whatever anyone chooses to write on the internet without any thought or question is a flaw, then consider me flawed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you unaware that GArrett's coaching is the only connection you and I have with Garrett? Do you really think there is some connection on a personal level that you should be offended by?

There isn't. Why would you bring up the subject?

In any case, apparently your take is we have to believe everything anyone says about Garrett as a coach or a person - whether it is reasonable or not, or even if it is tabloid level journalism, a poster making a wild *** claim that has no backing, pure speculation ….

Not at all, by all means, don't believe anything negative said by anyone, about a never-was head coach who failed in front of your eyes for 10 years. Don't believe what Holley, TO, or any of th Garr tt critics say. You go ahead and continue to think that he's a great guy and that all was well. You can't fix stupid and I wouldn't think of trying.

lol - well, you can choose to blindly and mindlessly accept everything negative anyone writes about a person without regard for fair or unfair, how supported by facts or how unsubstantiated, or how rational or sensational, but I choose to actually use my brain and make up my mind based on the specific comments.

Or you can "blindly and mindlessly accept" that everything was great. But then you'd have to explain why he somehow disappointed for 10 years with other reasons.

If you find that objectionable, and you feel fans using their brains instead of spewing back whatever anyone chooses to write on the internet without any thought or question is a flaw, then consider me flawed.

And hypocritical. How many more posts have you made in "beating that dead horse"?

Exposed.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There isn't. Why would you bring up the subject?

Not at all, by all means, don't believe anything negative said by anyone, about a never-was head coach who failed in front of your eyes for 10 years. Don't believe what Holley, TO, or any of th Garr tt critics say. You go ahead and continue to think that he's a great guy and that all was well. You can't fix stupid and I wouldn't think of trying.

Or you can "blindly and mindlessly accept" that everything was great. But then you'd have to explain why he somehow disappointed for 10 years with other reasons.

And hypocritical. How many more posts have you made in "beating that dead horse"?

Exposed.
Why would I bring it up? Actually you did. I was talking about Garrett's coaching, and you were the one who said you weren't just talking about his coaching.

As for the never believe anything negative comment, that says a lot about you, and that thinking represents the worst kind of poster. Anyone who thinks you either have to be entirely one way or entirely the other is living in a world of nonsense and mindlessness.

I've clearly and repeatedly said everything was not great, and you have clearly and repeatedly proven yourself to be a bald faced liar about that.

Golfzilla77

Reaction score
I don't think Garrett showed much in the way of smarts the past 2-3 years for sure, but i still don't 100% blame him. Jerry is the guy in charge, always was (at least since Jimmy J.). If the guys aren't selling out to win because Jason isn't the top dog, i can understand that. Jerry always was. But they're paid huge sums of money to do a job too. So we had a puppet coach, guys who wouldn't do the job they were paid to do, and the puppet master in charge of all of it behind the scenes and in front of the tv cameras. And we decide one of those 3 is the main culprit.

Don't get me wrong; Jason's time was up years ago. But if Jerry meddles with McCarthy's act the same way he did with Garrett, the result is gonna be the same. It's why i'm more cautiously optimistic about this coaching change whereas in the past at this time i'd be all pumped up for the new season.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would I bring it up? Actually you did. I was talking about Garrett's coaching, and you were the one who said you weren't just talking about his coaching.

Actually you brought it up, but why am I not surprised to see you once again try to blame someone else for your own actions. It's your thing. You tried to falsely claim that I specifed you defending his coaching, once again with no proof of that, just another false assumption on your part. You did that, nobody else.

As for the never believe anything negative comment, that says a lot about you, and that thinking represents the worst kind of poster. Anyone who thinks you either have to be entirely one way or entirely the other is living in a world of nonsense and mindlessness.

Yay! Another one of your false claim, strawman arguments. When you can;t win with what has been said, resort to making things up. What a loser.

I've clearly and repeatedly said everything was not great, and you have clearly and repeatedly proven yourself to be a bald faced liar about that.

Who's the real "liar"? While you continue to post in a thread you claimed to be "beating a dead horse"? You even lie to yourself.

Expose your hypocrisy, answer the question of why you're still here, days later, posting in a thread that's "beating a dead horse".

Tell me and everyone, just why you're a hypocrite of the highest order.