Jets acquire 3rd pick in draft

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah it's ridiculous to target and acquire by any means necessary the QB you want. You're much better off wasting years with some 4th round schlub with CFL talent.

At pick #3 who is "the QB"? There's no guarantee they get anybody they like. At this point, they just get "one of three".

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Like wit the 49ers last year, the Colts will probably still get exactly who they wanted all along, although more risk than 49ers took (only moving down one spot versus three).

This also puts pressure on Cleveland if they were thinking Barkley #1 ad hoping their QB would be there at #4.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good point. Two divisional rivals one upping each other.

Your move, Buffalo. I bet the Giants would move out of that pick.

How committed are the Giants to drafting a QB at #2?

The Bills fans are already throwing a tantrum over what the Jets did.

For the Bills to move up to #2 it will cost a lot.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
U think the jets want Josh Allen and that big arm in the MetLife....?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Why not acquire the 2nd pick? You will be getting the 3rd best QB in the draft.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Like wit the 49ers last year, the Colts will probably still get exactly who they wanted all along, although more risk than 49ers took (only moving down one spot versus three).

This also puts pressure on Cleveland if they were thinking Barkley #1 ad hoping their QB would be there at #4.
Bingo, it's a game of chicken. Teams who like and want a QB, fighting it out for high draft slots. Good news for us!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
THIS JUST IN!!! Cowboys trading all picks to move up to #2 spot. Getting that TE.. Lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but good chance the Giants are not taking QB. Why are posters saying QBs going with first three picks?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wow...I'm not benched.. Thanks I guess. But back to the Jets. I think this has to be for one of 2 players...Mayfield or Josh Allen. You don't make this move unless you are damn sure of the player you want 100%. I don't fault them for maybe giving up more than they should. If you have the conviction and belief in said player,you do what it takes,period. Something we lost...the will to pull off a deal like this for what we believe. Kudos to the Jets at least for tryin.