JFK Assassination...Your Honest Thoughts

hutch1254

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3892393 said:
http://img840.*************/img840/16/kennedyjpg.jpghttp://img840.*************/img840/16/kennedyjpg.jpg

http://img510.*************/img510/1640/jfk57f.png

Behind%20limo.jpg

That is part of the trunk lid. You can see a matching one parallel to the one you pointed to. It's either an antenna nub or maybe a lockdown piece that holds down the hard top roof, which JFK wanted removed that day.

You can see these matching "nubs" as well in the handful of frames prior to the head shot.

hutch1254

Reaction score
Hostile;3892408 said:
I know.

The conspiracy theories on this event are the wackiest I have ever heard. I am surprised no one brought up the theory of Oswald being in the Altgens photo. I am surprised no one brought up the theory that the driver shot him.

I brought that up briefly a few posts ago. You may have missed it during your posts of the bullet /Ipod shots.

Also, there was a theory that Jackie shot him too which is just absolutely insane from a video / picture standpoint in my opinion. However, people bought into the thought because she had her assumptions that Jack was screwing around and figured she was ticked at him. Then you get things like this...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
hutch1254;3892789 said:
http://img510.*************/img510/1640/jfk57f.png

Behind%20limo.jpg

That is part of the trunk lid. You can see a matching one parallel to the one you pointed to. It's either an antenna nub or maybe a lockdown piece that holds down the hard top roof, which JFK wanted removed that day.

You can see these matching "nubs" as well in the handful of frames prior to the head shot.

Good pics...agreed.

I was just starting to look for pics like that.

hutch1254

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3892809 said:
Good pics...agreed.

I was just starting to look for pics like that.

Thanks. Just trying to put helpful and hopefully correct info out there. This has been a great thread regardless of opinions and differences.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
hutch1254;3892796 said:
I brought that up briefly a few posts ago. You may have missed it during your posts of the bullet /Ipod shots.

Also, there was a theory that Jackie shot him too which is just absolutely insane from a video / picture standpoint in my opinion. However, people bought into the thought because she had her assumptions that Jack was screwing around and figured she was ticked at him. Then you get things like this...

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd2b65ceb410.jpg
Gotta admit, I have never heard the Jackie angle.

Here's something interesting. The Secret Service man who climbed on the car, Clint Hill, wrote a book and in that book he denies that JFK had affairs. In particular I guess he scoffed at the rumors of an affair with Marilyn. He also said that Jackie would ask him if she was safe, and that meant could she smoke a cigarette because she didn't want people to know she smoked.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Hostile;3892854 said:
Gotta admit, I have never heard the Jackie angle.

Here's something interesting. The Secret Service man who climbed on the car, Clint Hill, wrote a book and in that book he denies that JFK had affairs. In particular I guess he scoffed at the rumors of an affair with Marilyn. He also said that Jackie would ask him if she was safe, and that meant could she smoke a cigarette because she didn't want people to know she smoked.

I have never heard anyone say JFK didn't have affairs. In all honesty, I can't believe anyone could possibly believe that. I read a wonderful book a few years ago called "The Dark Side of Camelot". It goes into great detail of of his, as well as the other Kennedy's secrets.

My father in law was a Steward on Air Force one for Kennedy. He was on the plane giving a tour to his parents when the call came in that Kennedy was shot. Boy, does he have some stories about kennedy. Said he was a real nice guy, but he simply couldn't contain himself around women. He would talk about flying orgies up in that plane. Hookers, you name it. He also said that JFK used to bang Jackie's sister quite regularly on the airplane. That was something I had never heard.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyWay;3892902 said:
I have never heard anyone say JFK didn't have affairs. In all honesty, I can't believe anyone could possibly believe that. I read a wonderful book a few years ago called "The Dark Side of Camelot". It goes into great detail of of his, as well as the other Kennedy's secrets.

My father in law was a Steward on Air Force one for Kennedy. He was on the plane giving a tour to his parents when the call came in that Kennedy was shot. Boy, does he have some stories about kennedy. Said he was a real nice guy, but he simply couldn't contain himself around women. He would talk about flying orgies up in that plane. Hookers, you name it. He also said that JFK used to bang Jackie's sister quite regularly on the airplane. That was something I had never heard.
She was married at the time too.

I have no idea of the truth, just mentioning what Hill said. He was Jackie's guard for quite a while.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I may have misread the part about the affairs. If so, my bad.

Here is Hill's eyewitness testimony of the shot that killed Kennedy. Note where he says it hit him.

‘I heard the first shot, saw the president grab his throat, lurch left and I knew something was wrong,’ he recalled, his voice halting.

‘When I got to the presidential vehicle, just as I approached it, a third shot rang out, hitting the president in the head, just above the right ear and left a hole about the size of my palm.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hn-F-Kennedy-assassination.html#ixzz1I6y4HVDy

The book is called "The Kennedy Detail" and in that article it says the goal of the book is...

The agents hope their book will put an end to the ‘conspiracy theory industry’ which has grown up around Mr Kennedy’s assassination.

Ex-agent Gerald Blaine said: ‘Most of history today has been written by what I call a cottage industry called 'conspiracy’. ‘If we didn't speak up and give a balance to this, history would never know exactly what happened.’

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Would you say that above the right ear is in the front or back of his head?

hutch1254

Reaction score
http://jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com/

Here is one link to the Jackie killed Jack theory. There are other links as well if you do a google search but there are a decent amount of people who buy into this theory.

As far as this theory goes, I read it more for amusement than anything else.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3892980 said:
Would you say that above the right ear is in the front or back of his head?
Side of the head turned towards the SBD as I have been saying throughout.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
hutch1254;3892985 said:
http://jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com/

Here is one link to the Jackie killed Jack theory. There are other links as well if you do a google search but there are a decent amount of people who buy into this theory.

As far as this theory goes, I read it more for amusement than anything else.
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. The author has no concept of guns or bullets yet makes wild summations.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3893000 said:
Side of the head turned towards the SBD as I have been saying throughout.

Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but the right side of his head wasn't turned towards the SBD when the final shot hit. Guess where his right ear was facing.....

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;3893002 said:
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. The author has no concept of guns or bullets yet makes wild summations.

It's only rivaled by the "Umbrella Man" theory. A mechanism was installed in the umbrella which fired a dart at Kennedy to stun him for the second shot.

Concord, I got that from the link you posted. That is a heckuva site by the way. Thanks for the info.

Stautner

Reaction score
I believe there was one shooter, although I certainly understand the questions about it. I'm less sure about a conspiracy though. I think it's possible others may have been involved in the planning and used Oswald to do the dirty work, but I'm not convinced on that either. Oswald could have been a lone kook trying to find a way to feel important. That scenario seems to apply to a lot of human tragedy. Naturally there are a lot of questions, as there should be, some of which are legitimate and some are fabricated. Nevertheless, at the end of the day there really has never been a strong link to tie Oswald to anyone. Jack Ruby is the wild card in my mind. It's hard to imagine he would have done what he did without some compelling reason. There certainly isn't any reason to believe an overwhelming love for Kennedy would have been such a reason.

hutch1254

Reaction score
Hostile;3893002 said:

Like I said, it's a theory some actually believe in...but for me, pure amusement purposes only. Tabloid fodder theory.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3893008 said:
Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but the right side of his head wasn't turned towards the SBD when the final shot hit. Guess where his right ear was facing.....
What side of the limo was the SBD on in your films? On mine, it is the right.

I have said since post #133 that the bullet hit him on the right side of his head above the ear and ripped forward coming out above his right eye.

Clint Hill, who was right there, agrees with this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
hutch1254;3893198 said:
Like I said, it's a theory some actually believe in...but for me, pure amusement purposes only. Tabloid fodder theory.
I love her responses to any doubters. Pure whack job nut.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3893023 said:
It's only rivaled by the "Umbrella Man" theory. A mechanism was installed in the umbrella which fired a dart at Kennedy to stun him for the second shot.

Concord, I got that from the link you posted. That is a heckuva site by the way. Thanks for the info.
That's what the umbrella man theory is? I honestly have never followed it up. But I have a photo of a suspect based on that MO. He's even holding the weapon.

The_Penguin_2.png

blindzebra

Reaction score
Hostile;3893210 said:
What side of the limo was the SBD on in your films? On mine, it is the right.

I have said since post #133 that the bullet hit him on the right side of his head above the ear and ripped forward coming out above his right eye.

Clint Hill, who was right there, agrees with this.

Honestly I don't get why it is so hard to understand. Kennedy was leaning down and left and the TSBD was behind and slightly to the left. The shot entered on the back right side and traveled left to right exiting at his right temple.