JFK Assassination...Your Honest Thoughts

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Its an octopus scenario.

Ever hear someone say, show them the left hand and do something else with right.

Well, there were so many stories(octopus).

I think that because Robert was killed later that the mafia was involved.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Wow. 500 posts.

This has been a favorite subject of mine since the 1970s. Read countless books and stories and have visited Dealey Plaza a few times, most recently in January.

I highly recommend a visit to the Sixth Floor Museum. They've done a very good job of telling the story of the crime of the century.

My quick thoughts: I'm convinced Oswald shot the president, but I'm not convinced he acted alone. And he may not have even known about the other shooter(s).

I especially think it's interesting that Lyndon Johnson himself said late in life that he didn't think Oswald acted alone.

There may not be any hard, physical evidence of a conspiracy, but the behavior of certain people (Warren Commission, Bethesda doctors, FBI) reeks of a cover-up. What are they hiding?

OK, that's it for me. :)

Phoenix

Reaction score
For the first time since coming to Dallas to live/work, I finally found the X marks on Elm today, while leaving work. Never looked down at the pavement before today...I thought there was just one X mark, but no, there are two.

Tonight, watching a thingy about the Catholic church, seems that JFK was the first president to cozy up to the Catholic church in eons, but he refused to kiss the ring of the Pope. By any chance, was Oswald a Catholic...?

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3893210 said:
What side of the limo was the SBD on in your films? On mine, it is the right.

I have said since post #133 that the bullet hit him on the right side of his head above the ear and ripped forward coming out above his right eye.

Clint Hill, who was right there, agrees with this.

Incredible interviews with Clint Hill from 60 minutes over the years, it repeats itself around the 1:40 mark, but then continues on with more clips. Powerful stuff:

[youtube]xCy3yqIOBI4[/youtube]

He mentions about Jackie and the trunk, two or three times.
He also says he heard a shot behind him and to the right for the throat shot to JFK. I can't find anything on him saying he heard the head shot come from there. I also can't find anything that says he agrees with the "and ripped forward coming out above his right eye." portion of your statement, like you claim.

I did find this in his testimony, where he clearly states that the sound of the final shot was different from the first shot, but that he has no impression that it originated from the front of the presidential car.
Here it is:
[SIZE=-1]Mr. SPECTER. And did you have a reaction or impression as to the source of point of origin of the second shot that you described?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mr. HILL. It was right, but I cannot say for sure that it was rear, because when I mounted the car it was--it had a different sound, first of all, than the first sound that I heard. The second one had almost a double sound--as though you were standing against something metal and firing into it, and you hear both the sound of a gun going off and the sound of the cartridge hitting the metal place, which could have been caused probably by the hard surface of the head. But I am not sure that that is what caused it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mr. SPECTER. Now, do you now or have you ever had the impression or reaction that there was a shot which originated from the front of the Presidential car?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mr. HILL. No.[/SIZE]​

I do know that he doesn't agree with you on the following:

SSA Clint Hill: "The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head."