Video: John Madden on Deion Sanders one of the greatest one liners ever

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I remember being a defensive end in pee wee league the QB would go back and pass and we all ran back in the secondary trying to pick the pass off because we all wanted to be Deion

Boyyyyy I tell ya we never ran so many sprints after that

LOL..... I was actually coaching at that time and everybody wanted to wear 21. I hear you Brother.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
All that jaw jackin you was doin... and you aint got no fax to back it up... boi you all Cap

Excuse me, I don't speak stupid. You will have to be more specific. Exactly what "jaw jackin" are you referring to?

Edit:

OK, well, It's beer thirty and this doesn't really sound like a conversation that it important enough to delay that to me. I guess I'll check back for your answer and get back to you.

Have a good evening everyone.

Last edited:

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Excuse me, I don't speak stupid. You will have to be more specific. Exactly what "jaw jackin" are you referring to?

Don't be talkin' that bull jive if you can't back it up wit fax... you do know what Bull Jive is right... You did say Irvin used to abuse Prime right

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Don't be talkin' that bull jive if you can't back it up wit fax... you do know what Bull Jive is right... You did say Irvin used to abuse Prime right

Do I know what that is? Yeah, that would be you.

I did say that Irvin abused Deion. Hell, Mike abused everybody he played. That was how he played WR. That's a true statement and I don't really care if you like it or not.

But I got a question for you. What are you? Are you a Deion fan boy or are you a Cowboy Fan? I notice you are 28, that would mean that you were probably What, 15 maybe, when deion retired from the NFL? Since the last time you could have possibly watched Deion play against Michael was 1994, that would have made you what, maybe 3? See, here's the thing. I know what I saw because I was there. I wasn't listening to somebody else's opinion on Deion or Michael, I watched them. Would it surprise you to learn that I actually saw Deion play at North Fort, in HS? I went to Florida State when Deion was there. I didn't just read about him or watch YouTube. You talk a lot of smack but you ain't got Jack. You don't know the first thing about Deion or Mike. Tell your story walking, I don't have time to waste on you.

Again, everybody, have a great evening. Sorry for the stupid display here.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Do I know what that is? Yeah, that would be you.

I did say that Irvin abused Deion. Hell, Mike abused everybody he played. That was how he played WR. That's a true statement and I don't really care if you like it or not.

But I got a question for you. What are you? Are you a Deion fan boy or are you a Cowboy Fan? I notice you are 28, that would mean that you were probably What, 15 maybe, when deion retired from the NFL? Since the last time you could have possibly watched Deion play against Michael was 1994, that would have made you what, maybe 3? See, here's the thing. I know what I saw because I was there. I wasn't listening to somebody else's opinion on Deion or Michael, I watched them. Would it surprise you to learn that I actually saw Deion play at North Fort, in HS? I went to Florida State when Deion was there. I didn't just read about him or watch YouTube. You talk a lot of smack but you ain't got Jack. You don't know the first thing about Deion or Mike. Tell your story walking, I don't have time to waste on you.

Again, everybody, have a great evening. Sorry for the stupid display here.

Ok now since you said once again that That Irvin abused Deion... Let me see it... All you have to do is show me a couple of 100 yards games while Deion was lining up against Irv that's all you have to do...but guess what you can't and you want to know why you can't bc it never happened guy

and if you want to know who I am just google JGRXXN...Im "probably" the most known person outside of this board

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prove it to me... I want to see this abuse on Prime... wheres the tape guy
"Tape" or "Film" implies All-22 coaches film.

Unless you have assess to 1990s NFL All-22 coaches film then quit using those terms. It sounds moronic as if some middle school kid heard those terms and it attempting to sound like he knows something.

It's either video or game footage.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely phenomenal athlete and one of the best NFL players ever.

Second only to Bo Jackson as the best athlete i've ever seen.

You never went to the restroom or to the fridge when Deion was returning kicks, he used to comment that he wished all his blockers would just lie down because it would make it easier for him, funny guy.

I'd like to live in one these cats bodies for just one day to see what it would feel like to be superbly coordinated, fast, strong, with incredible hand eye coordination.. just one day no longer than that, i don't want to be anyone but my own significantly less physical self, but i bet it would be fun.

Shame to see a guy who used to move like that with bad hips and significantly reduced mobility.

Go to the airport and get on the moving walkway and then run as fast as you can. I did that a couple of times and my comment was that I wanted to see what it felt like to run like Deion...

Blake

Reaction score
Go to the airport and get on the moving walkway and then run as fast as you can. I did that a couple of times and my comment was that I wanted to see what it felt like to run like Deion...

To quote Jim Gaffigan: "Settle down weirdo! This is one of the good parts of life."

JGRXXN

Reaction score
"Tape" or "Film" implies All-22 coaches film.

Unless you have assess to 1990s NFL All-22 coaches film then quit using those terms. It sounds moronic as if some middle school kid heard those terms and it attempting to sound like he knows something.

It's either video or game footage.

Not one of y'all boys got any proof for your claims... and you know why bc it never happened lol This is too easy lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not one of y'all boys got any proof for your claims... and you know why bc it never happened lol This is too easy lol

Deion couldn't handle Irvin in the 94 championship and needed help from the more physical CB.

Deion also clearly interfered with Irvin in that game and got by with it. It was the only way he could handle Irvin.

I'm waiting for coaches "tape" you keep referencing...

It's probably past your bedtime anyway.

I would say ask your Dad but he probably ran off long ago.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Deion couldn't handle Irvin in the 94 championship and needed help from the more physical CB.

Deion also clearly interfered with Irvin in that game and got by with it. It was the only way he could handle Irvin.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok guy I didn't know Deion Sanders was spelled like Eric Davis lol

JGRXXN

Reaction score

I just caught the last part haaaa you mad?!?!?... I already know you not a Brother and by your Avatar I already know what you are... And me and you both know you wouldn't say this to my face cause that's not in your DNA... This is aint what you want

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I just want to say this keep it sports talk please... bc I will follow through if you get personal... no keyboard Gangstas please lol :)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Ok now since you said once again that That Irvin abused Deion... Let me see it... All you have to do is show me a couple of 100 yards games while Deion was lining up against Irv that's all you have to do...but guess what you can't and you want to know why you can't bc it never happened guy

and if you want to know who I am just google JGRXXN...Im "probably" the most known person outside of this board

Ok, so you are a fan boy, at least I understand what the conversation is now. Go read the original post again. If you pay any attention, at all, the discussion being had, with Big Dog, was about matchups. How certain players matched up against other players play style. Michael was physical, that's how he played. He abused everybody he played against because that was how he played. The reference is about how he played. Not necessarily about stats. However, since you asked, here is what you asked for.

1989 2nd game of the season, Irvin went for 105 on 5 catches, 1 TD.
1991 16th game of the season, Irving went for 169 on 10 catches, 1 TD.
1992 15th game of the season, Irving went for 89 on 6 catches.
1994 10th game of the season, Irving went for 94 on 8 catches.
1994 Conf. Championship game, Irving went for 192 on 12 catches, 2 TDs.

That's it. 1995, Cowboys signed Deion and he was with the team till 2000, Irvin retired in 89. So again I ask you, how many games did you actually watch? I mean I understand you are, apparently, "the most known person outside of this board" and all but exactly what does that have to do with you know anything about Mike vs Deion? See, it's unfortunate because while you are, apparently, "The most famous guy" or whatever, outside this board, this particular discussion is not happening outside this board. It's happening on this board so man up. How many games did "YOU" actually watch?

Truth is, you never understood the discussion from jump, between Big Dog and I and you jumped in with both feet till you were up to your ears in your own BS, and now you gotta figure out how to get out and clean off.

Here is what we know:

1. You were 3 years old, the last time Mike and Deion matched up.
2. You never watched any of the games.
3. You never understood the conversation to begin with.
4. Somewhere, by somebody, for something, you are apparently well know, but not here.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I just want to say this keep it sports talk please... bc I will follow through if you get personal... no keyboard Gangstas please lol :)

Says the guy who posted this, for no apparent reason, in post #60.

All that jaw jackin you was doin... and you aint got no fax to back it up... boi you all Cap

khiladi

Reaction score
Irvin had success against Deion, because he was a different type of WR, with his physicality.

If Kevin Smith never ruptured his Achilles and has back issues, he would have been mentioned up there with DS in terms of coverage skills. If he played alongside DS when fully healthy, no team would have completed a pass against us...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I just caught the last part haaaa you mad?!?!?... I already know you not a Brother and by your Avatar I already know what you are... And me and you both know you wouldn't say this to my face cause that's not in your DNA... This is aint what you want

LOL.... OK, the picture is complete. Not only are you stupid famous, somewhere other then this board, you are also a internet tough guy. Perfect.........

"This is aint what you want", what does that even mean?

JGRXXN

Reaction score
LOL.... OK, the picture is complete. Not only are you stupid famous, somewhere other then this board, you are also a internet tough guy. Perfect.........

"This is aint what you want", what does that even mean?

Michael was physical that's his game so of course he was physical against Prime but abused means he was just going off for 100 yard games and tds when Prime was lined up against him... So if you just meant physical then yea I agree... "Internet tough guy" you just don't know me or my people like that lol and xwalker got out of line, he can get the smoke... Keep it sports talk