Josh Allen will test our defense

Proof

Reaction score
Who the hell said I fall in love with Purdy lol? And either way Purdy takes care of the football. I’d rather have someone who takes care of the football then plays stupid. And one thing about Josh is he’s gonna play stupid.
you said those of us who prefer josh to purdy fell in love with his arm, so i was just applying the same logic. i can see a case for purdy in a vacuum and very specific situation (like the one he's in) because he plays smart and limits the mistakes, but in no universe is he "better" than josh.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you said those of us who prefer josh to purdy fell in love with him, so i was just applying the same logic. i can see a case for purdy in a vacuum and very specific situation (like the one he's in) because he plays smart and limits the mistakes, but in no universe is he "better" than josh.

Yeah I definitely did not say anything about Purdy lol….I don’t know who’s better I’d rather have Purdy.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
First of all, they don't play on grass. Second, the weather will be fine. It wont be an issue. Third, their defence is trash. It was being held together by Milano until he got hurt. Their secondary is not good. Their pass rush is not good enough to make up for it. They like to blitz. Dak is pretty good against the blitz. They need Allen and Diggs to carry the team. I dont think that's enough most weeks to beat us.

Motorola

Reaction score
He tried hard to throw the game yesterday to KC, KC just tossed it right back.

Guy is big, has a great arm, and is mobile, that is true. However, I've just never quite understood the hoopla over him. Looks like an above average QB to me.

It's like, he has this one great game vs KC in the champ game the other year, and suddenly he's a gawd.
That Bills--Chiefs OT game was for the onference championship...it was in the divisional round.

Proof

Reaction score
Yeah I definitely did not say anything about Purdy lol….I don’t know who’s better I’d rather have Purdy.
you responded to "how is allen better than purdy" with "just let them have it they fall in love with his arm" how is that not saying purdy's better? that's directly what i responded to

stilltheguru

Reaction score
U wildin out in here bruh

Josh is elite and without a doubt better than Purdy
I don't see Josh like that. I think he gets a fantasy football inflation. Dudes talking about "total touchdowns" like he ain't out here stealing rb stats. He got a arm and he's mobile but something is missing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
romo was a gun slinger as well. was he stupid? it's a style, guys who will take the chance on the improbable throws and wow you. josh highlight reel is insane.
Yeah Romo had some stupid seasons too for sure. He was at his best when he wasn’t a gunslinger like 2014.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This dude to me is the ultimate test for our defense. I personally don't believe we will not see a QB that is this big, strong, smart, or mobile as Allen. I believe DQ will have a spy on him, but you have to want to tackle to slow him down. Our d line is going to have to have serious lane integrity, and trust the backside to hold up. We beat Buffalo, I feel the East is ours, due to he's the best QB remaining on our schedule
Lol!!! Change your underwear

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't see Josh like that. I think he gets a fantasy football inflation. Dudes talking about "total touchdowns" like he ain't out here stealing rb stats. He got a arm and he's mobile but something is missing.
Between the ears. He does some
Dumb stuff on that field and no one cares lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did you watch the Fish play last night? Tua buckles under heat, and take Hill out of the game he's rendered useless. If you think we have/had a problem beating teams winning records, the Dolphs just set history last night with their meltdown on live television. When Josh is on he is remarkable, when he is off he is remarkably bad. I'd still rather play Miami than Buffalo right now
He needs his receiver. No shame in that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you responded to "how is allen better than purdy" with "just let them have it they fall in love with his arm" how is that not saying purdy's better? that's directly what i responded to
I was more so responding to the “y’all really love Josh”….but I stand by I’d rather have Purdy. If Josh Allen took care of the football I’d agree. He’s just reckless and I wouldn’t want that on my team.

quickccc

Reaction score
Allen is the top QB remaining on our schedule ... but he's not the ultimate QB test, imo.

He's a major headache with both his passing and running .. and as a John Madden saying there are two
things defenses fear the most:
1) SPEED
2) A RUNNING QB

- They have speedy dangerous WRs ala Diggs,..and outside from Lamar Jackson, there is not a more dangerous
running QB than Allen.
But Josh A will commit the big INTs,.. sometimes killer INTs,..

- To how much we have to contain him in the pocket, limit his running ..to how much do we keep blitzing
and coming at him with Parsons, Fowler, Williams and Osa , etc ?

- Keep everything in front of us, make the key tackles, force the big turnovers - Allen and the Bills will committee
the turnovers ..Give up the yard between the 20's ..but not the red zone scores.

- Expect Quinn to use the usual nickel defense package

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
There may be more but Josh ain’t it. How do you lead the league in turnovers since you’ve entered the league and are elite?
The same way Brett Favre has the most INTs of all-time and is considered one of the best ever

There arent many offenses that have been asked for their QB to bail them out like the Bills have asked Josh Allen.