Josh Allen will test our defense

stilltheguru

Reaction score
First of all something is bothering jalen hurts for a few weeks now both his ribs and his knee they weren't running the ball with reckless abandon but did you not see the same game I saw he has three or four runs right up the center and if it wasn't for the one ball being pulled out that's a first down in our area dude they moved the ball pretty well on us you can't keep expecting these turnovers that happen every game if you ain't worried and if they're not worried about his legs and the way he'll throw a football into coverage meaning he'll thread it and it's coming at a very fast pace just like Brett farve these are fast balls you're not gonna intercept all these balls

he's an absolute threat you can call them similar to Hertz but I think he runs the ball harder than jalen hurts he runs more like a running back with reckless abandon.... See I'm glad our actual coaches and players actually don't think like you they do have a healthy respect for Josh Allen he is basically Brett Farr you can't take him lightly if you don't think he can throw the football you haven't been paying attention again he may turn it over a lot because he has that ego with his big arm that he also leads the league in total touchdowns since he was drafted so you get both sides of the coin with him but there we're playing on the road on grass in weather in his house you better respect him....
Calling him top 10 isn't respect? Do I have to bow to him or something?

blueblood70

Reaction score
The type he throws. I don’t get forcing a football to a receiver in the redzone that’s double covered. I guess it’s arrogance in his arm but I don’t get it.
Why don't you get it guys like Brett farve and Peyton Manning did it all the time and it worked out more than it didn't sometimes when you feel confident that's what you do he's a top quarterback in this league that can also run the football and yes he will give you that interception some games but he also leads the league in touchdowns as well, so he also wins games.

Proof

Reaction score
Man I just let them have it. They fall in love with his arm…
and his legs, and his improvization, the guy is a stud. he's reckless, but from a pure talent and tools standpoint purdy couldn't hold his jock. if you put josh allen in sf w/ those weapons and shannahan it would be a dynasty. purdy??? lol what do you fall in love with with him?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Calling him top 10 isn't respect? Do I have to bow to him or something?
I'm talking about you down playing his game his run game and his throw games like I said leads the league in total touchdown since he was drafted that kind of respect like I said I'm glad you're not the coaches and players they don't see him that way they see him as an absolute threat especially playing in Buffalo... I don't care how you view him or respect him I'm talking about the team thank God the team doesn't think like fans you think because you see this team having some bad games losing more games than they should have it's no longer a big threat and I'm telling you they are

let me say it again in bigger letters our Achilles heel is outdoors all three of our losses this year are outdoors and in this time it's gonna be colder weather with more wind against a top quarterback....

Let's forget Josh Allen for a minute and let's just say our team has a problem playing outdoors on the road and winning games against better teams this is what we're doing I know the record didn't say they're a better team but I'm telling you that they are especially at home we do not have a physical run game on offense our offensive line is not physical enough we don't have one of those run games we can count on in a game where it might be tough to throw the football....

So I'm saying respect the Buffalo Bills given the situation I just explained....

Proof

Reaction score
First of all something is bothering jalen hurts for a few weeks now both his ribs and his knee they weren't running the ball with reckless abandon but did you not see the same game I saw he has three or four runs right up the center and if it wasn't for the one ball being pulled out that's a first down in our area dude they moved the ball pretty well on us you can't keep expecting these turnovers that happen every game if you ain't worried and if they're not worried about his legs and the way he'll throw a football into coverage meaning he'll thread it and it's coming at a very fast pace just like Brett farve these are fast balls you're not gonna intercept all these balls

he's an absolute threat you can call them similar to Hertz but I think he runs the ball harder than jalen hurts he runs more like a running back with reckless abandon.... See I'm glad our actual coaches and players actually don't think like you they do have a healthy respect for Josh Allen he is basically Brett Farr you can't take him lightly if you don't think he can throw the football you haven't been paying attention again he may turn it over a lot because he has that ego with his big arm that he also leads the league in total touchdowns since he was drafted so you get both sides of the coin with him but there we're playing on the road on grass in weather in his house you better respect him....
why do you keep harping on turnovers? we force them, it's the defenses signature. has been for three years now. getting turnovers is not fluky. we also blew philly out. relying on turnovers isn't sound strategy, but undermining them is worse.

blueblood70

Reaction score
and his legs, and his improvization, the guy is a stud. he's reckless, but from a pure talent and tools standpoint purdy couldn't hold his jock. if you put josh allen in sf w/ those weapons and shannahan it would be a dynasty. purdy??? lol what do you fall in love with with him?
I don't wanna go that far but you're correct you're you're sticking with some respect for that quarterback because he has that little it he's a little overconfident like Brett farve he reminds me of Brett farve there was a lot of interceptions makes mistakes but also leads the league in touchdowns...
So yeah if you want to stick to the 49ers storyline, he's Steve young LIKE.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why do you keep harping on turnovers? we force them, it's the defenses signature. has been for three years now. getting turnovers is not fluky. we also blew philly out. relying on turnovers isn't sound strategy, but undermining them is worse.
Damn skippy I'm gonna keep harping on it because it's a real thing if you don't get the turnovers our defense is beatable they are not a lockdown defense they give off yards all of those turnovers Sunday we're after big plays were converted they literally put it on us and yes we pulled the ball out but that is not something you can count on every single game especially in a one and done situation if you can't handle the truth then get out of the conversation this is my take on the defense they've been exposed we lost all three games because of them more than anything else they can be beat if they don't get the big sack or the interception or the fumble it is a fact I realize it's part of our defense but it is not a guarantee it's going to happen...

Proof

Reaction score
Josh Allen is overrated just like Brett Fabre was. Gunslinger is a term given to stupid QBs who don’t take care of the football. Josh Allen is good but he’s overrated.
romo was a gun slinger as well. was he stupid? it's a style, guys who will take the chance on the improbable throws and wow you. josh highlight reel is insane.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Josh Allen is overrated just like Brett Fabre was. Gunslinger is a term given to stupid QBs who don’t take care of the football. Josh Allen is good but he’s overrated.
That's your opinion you're entitled to it but it's a little bit off given the fact that I believe he's got a gold jacket a Super Bowl ring and a very impressive resume... I don't think he's overrated it is a fact he turned the ball over a lot so did Peyton Manning but both of them more than made-up for it because they also led the league many years in touchdowns...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'm talking about you down playing his game his run game and his throw games like I said leads the league in total touchdown since he was drafted that kind of respect like I said I'm glad you're not the coaches and players they don't see him that way they see him as an absolute threat especially playing in Buffalo... I don't care how you view him or respect him I'm talking about the team thank God the team doesn't think like fans you think because you see this team having some bad games losing more games than they should have it's no longer a big threat and I'm telling you they are

let me say it again in bigger letters our Achilles heel is outdoors all three of our losses this year are outdoors and in this time it's gonna be colder weather with more wind against a top quarterback....

Let's forget Josh Allen for a minute and let's just say our team has a problem playing outdoors on the road and winning games against better teams this is what we're doing I know the record didn't say they're a better team but I'm telling you that they are especially at home we do not have a physical run game on offense our offensive line is not physical enough we don't have one of those run games we can count on in a game where it might be tough to throw the football....

So I'm saying respect the Buffalo Bills given the situation I just explained....
Lol you're unhinged for no reason. I never said they weren't a threat. I said we shouldn't have any fear. They should go into the game knowing they're playing a top 10 qb that will give you chances for picks but can also win with his talent. That's a top 10 qb lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
romo was a gun slinger as well. was he stupid? it's a style, guys who will take the chance on the improbable throws and wow you. josh highlight reel is insane.
the guys entitled to his opinion even though the rest of the league disagrees.Frave has ring and gold jacket

Proof

Reaction score
Damn skippy I'm gonna keep harping on it because it's a real thing if you don't get the turnovers our defense is beatable they are not a lockdown defense they give off yards all of those turnovers Sunday we're after big plays were converted they literally put it on us and yes we pulled the ball out but that is not something you can count on every single game especially in a one and done situation if you can't handle the truth then get out of the conversation this is my take on the defense they've been exposed we lost all three games because of them more than anything else they can be beat if they don't get the big sack or the interception or the fumble it is a fact I realize it's part of our defense but it is not a guarantee it's going to happen...
can't handle the truth? lol get over yourself man. you just sound like a broken record. i already acknowledged that you can't rely on turnovers. but pointing to a blow out and saying "well what if we didn't get them" is silly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol you're unhinged for no reason. I never said they weren't a threat. I said we shouldn't have any fear. They should go into the game knowing they're playing a top 10 qb that will give you chances for picks but can also win with his talent. That's a top 10 qb lol.
hey if you don't like having a debate step off the thread, if not you're going to get my opinion. keep replaying il keep responding if not end it and we move on!

blueblood70

Reaction score
can't handle the truth? lol get over yourself man. you just sound like a broken record. i already acknowledged that you can't rely on turnovers. but pointing to a blow out and saying "well what if we didn't get them" is silly.
actually, no you're very wrong i have seen games where we didn't get them and we lost... the dad is out there the proof is out there mr proof
we lost three games this year primarily because of how bad the defense played. FACT. sorry not making it up. we give up a lot of yards a lot of long drives and sometimes scoring drives with yards and without turnovers we're susceptible to losses...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
hey if you don't like having a debate step off the thread, if not you're going to get my opinion. keep replaying il keep responding if not end it and we move on!
A debate in good faith isn't making up things that someone said. Seems alot of you posters on here love putting words in people's mouth. But by all means tell me where I said Buffalo wasn't a threat. I'll be waiting

Proof

Reaction score
actually, no you're very wrong i have seen games where we didn't get them and we lost... the dad is out there the proof is out there mr proof
we lost three games this year primarily because of how bad the defense played. FACT. sorry not making it up. we give up a lot of yards a lot of long drives and sometimes scoring drives with yards and without turnovers we're susceptible to losses...
i didn't say otherwise is my point. our defense isn't infallible or even dominant. they're opportunistic and dangerous. my only point was that you can't look at turnovers they do get and say what if they didn't. that's just how they're built.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Their offense is going to put up some points, my concern is their defense. They are a tough physical unit.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why don't you get it guys like Brett farve and Peyton Manning did it all the time and it worked out more than it didn't sometimes when you feel confident that's what you do he's a top quarterback in this league that can also run the football and yes he will give you that interception some games but he also leads the league in touchdowns as well, so he also wins games.
He does not lead the league in touchdowns and interceptions. Peyton and Favre are champions. When Josh Allen becomes a champion playing stupid as he does then he gets a pass too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who the hell said I fall in love with Purdy lol? And either way Purdy takes care of the football. I’d rather have someone who takes care of the football then plays stupid. And one thing about Josh is he’s gonna play stupid.