Just 18 months ago Chip Kelly left the Eagles a complete mess

visionary

Reaction score
McVey man. Jerry should absolutely NOT think that getting another staff in here would ruin everything. It doesn't have to. You just gotta get someone good that the players get behind. It can change everything. God I wish he would've hired Zimmer 8 years ago.....but that's just me.

Jerry won't fire Jason because he knows no good HC will ever coach for him and bend over fir him and agree to be publicly humiliated like Jason will

Do get used to much more of the same crap

Chappy

Reaction score
Good drafting, new coaching can do wonders. Look at our 2015 draft.. With that said, I am going to bed.............

1 27 Byron Jones CB Connecticut
2 60 Randy Gregory DE Nebraska
3 91 Chaz Green OT Florida
4 127 Damien Wilson LB Minnesota
5 163 Ryan Russell DE Purdue
7 236 Mark Nzeocha LB Wyoming
7 243 Laurence Gibson OT Virginia Tech
7 246 Geoff Swaim TE Texas

That is nothing short of a train wreck.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's amazing what they've done. They've had so many hits in that time it's not funny.

Despite the *** kicking, they aren't an unbeatable team, though. But they're damn good, all over.

Sad thing is, I actually like most of their personnel. And I envy the depth of that defensive front.

I’m not enamored with Philly at all.. Good team but a little overrated imo.

Dallas defense is just poor and our coaches are lost when their roster isn’t perfect.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Good drafting, new coaching can do wonders. Look at our 2015 draft.. With that said, I am going to bed.............

:lmao:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Howie Roseman has spent every waking hour thinking about improving his football team.

He lost his LT and a really good LB in Jordan Hicks. Looks like he had depth and a coaching staff to adjust to such things.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The day Jerry finally is no longer the owner will be a Top-5 happiest moment for me in this franchise's history. We can start operating like a normal franchise, with a coach who is the leader of the team and not some puppet for the mascot owner.

People think it will just be the same thing once Jerry hands it off to Stephen or whoever in the family...well no. The media won't care about that person like they do with Jerry and that's exactly what this organization needs to be successful again.

It will happen eventually...just gotta be patient, whether it's 10 years or 20 years.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score

ouch that hurts looking at that list, what a waste of an entire draft.

Sydla

Reaction score
I’m not enamored with Philly at all.. Good team but a little overrated imo.

Dallas defense is just poor and our coaches are lost when their roster isn’t perfect.

They have a franchise QB. They have a real running game. They have an OL that is one of the best in the league. They have arguably the best DL in football, their LBs are OK and their secondary is playing well. Oh and they appear to have quality coaches.

Frankly, if you switched uniforms and that was the Cowboys, this place would be orgasmic in how great you would think they are.

kevm3

Reaction score
That GM got a team to trade a 1st round pick for Sam Freaking Bradford!!!! Meanwhile our GM lost our stud QB to CBS........:muttley:
This pretty much says it all. Romo is leagues better than Bradford. Eagles get a 1st rounder for him, and yet we couldn't get a single pick for Romo when there were QB hungry teams like the Texans and Broncos.

Proof

Reaction score
They added Jernigan, Darby, Torrey Smith, Alshon, Blount, ajayi and someone else I’m forgetting just this season. They’ve had the same super team mo for years it just seems to have finally panned out for once, so far.

Meanwhile we let our whole secondary leave and every player we signed has either been cut or retired lol

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The eagles have a full time GM whose job depends on making the team better

We have a GM who is busy fighting the NFL, tying to make more money for his family and bringing in concerts and other shows to the stadium. Wining a SB is not his priority

Don't forget he has time to get drunk and take the Mrs to the X-games. Honestly...I think the last thing Jerry does is watch game tape and network to find good coaches.:rolleyes:

Gameover

Reaction score
You were 11-1 just last season! How soon they forget

Eagles were never a complete mess. They would've won 10 or 11 last season if the QB was ready.

Just like the Cowboys aren't a complete mess now. They have the MO this year. We had it last year.

kumizi

Reaction score
their GM is creative in how he used FA and trades to improve. I mean think about it. He was able to dumb Maxwell and Alonso and that eventually netted them Wentz. He traded an average slot WR and a 3rd rounder for a legit high talent CB in Darby. And he fixed a DT spot by taking Jernigan from the Ravens by simply swapping 3rd round picks.

That's creativity and smarts right there, something Jerry has never, ever shown.

I wish I could rec this 10 times. We hit on olinemen, Dak, Zeke. Good.

But there’s so much more to having a great front office. Our 2nd round picks, trades, and free agent acquisitions are non existent.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I wish I could rec this 10 times. We hit on olinemen, Dak, Zeke. Good.

But there’s so much more to having a great front office. Our 2nd round picks, trades, and free agent acquisitions are non existent.
We have no dept. We have a few good starters, some even great. Once they go out of the game the team falls apart.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yet some of the JG fanbois here will tell you that JG is doing a great job with talent acquisition.

Well.................. hold on. If the draft class is bad, the JG fanboi's will blame someone else.

They only want the focus on Garrett when something good happens.