Just 18 months ago Chip Kelly left the Eagles a complete mess

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
The sad part is the a big part of this fan base STILL does not see who Jerry and Jason are
I am chuckling at people who are JUST seeing what has always been there. I had a friend call me last night and admit...."I finally see your perspective, Garrett needs to go". Like I said...2015 sealed it for me. I did not expect to make the playoffs in 2015 without Romo....but I watched a team that not only could not win....not only could not score points....we could not get FIRST DOWNS! So there has been SLIGHT improvement. We are getting first downs. But we essentially have no TD drives for 2 straight games. And winning is not even an expectation of mine at this point.

My friend ACTUALLY thinks Jerry is a REAL football guy because Jerry played. My friend is so naïve. A real football guy would be able to see that the inability to get 1st downs is not due to missing players. And a REAL football guy would see the high school offense we put on the field and realize we have no shot at winning, no shot at getting in the endzone....and it takes an act of God to pick up 3rd and short while the game is still in the balance. When there are people on their couch that can see this...but the GM cannot...that is when you know we are not a PROFESSIONAL football organization. My only requirement at this point....is for us to be run like a PROFESSIONAL football operation. I laugh when people talk Super Bowl for an organization whose head coach has ONE...ONE...playoff win in 7 going on 8 years. People do not even understand what they are watching. Garrett will NEVER win 3 or 4 games in a row in the postseason. Anyone who thinks any different does NOT understand what they are watching.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I am seeing more and more die hards throw in the towel here lately. Its finally sinking in. I am having a harder time figuring out who is the bigger fraud, the coach or GM?
That is easy. The GM. It is the job of the GM to recognize the fact the head coach is a fraud. But when your GM gets inducted into the HOF...and the head coach wins coach of the year....how can a GM who is NOT a real football man...see through the smoke and mirrors. How can a coach...who was rescued by a QB that was 3rd on the depth chart last year...who was rescued because Kellen Moore got injured..really be all the great of a coach? The Cowboys did not see Dak as a franchise QB...else they would have drafted him much earlier. The Cowboys did not see Dak a s a franchise QB...else he would not have been BEHIND Kellen Moore. Both GM and Coach are being exposed...but for those that understand what they are watching...NONE of this is shocking.

fifaguy

Reaction score
I am seeing more and more die hards throw in the towel here lately. Its finally sinking in. I am having a harder time figuring out who is the bigger fraud, the coach or GM?

It may be a tie....

vaturkey

Reaction score
Well, the absolute true fact is no one in the league it getting up this morning and fearing having the Cowboys on the schedule for the next 4 games. By the time we get Zeke back we will be out of the playoff picture and playing for pride. Hell of a thing from being considered for the Super Bowl for the start of the season by many.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
The eagles have a full time GM whose job depends on making the team better

We have a GM who is busy fighting the NFL, tying to make more money for his family and bringing in concerts and other shows to the stadium. Wining a SB is not his priority

Well said. Jerry says what he has to say. So does Stephen. At the end of the day, it's about $

dfense

Reaction score
The sad part is the a big part of this fan base STILL does not see who Jerry and Jason are
Philly sucked last year. Same front office, same coach.
Cowboys tore through teams last year. Same front office, same team.

Difference is injuries and questionable draft picks the last two years. Cowboys have some previous bad contracts that hurt them signing FA's. Eagles had more money. That's going to change shortly.

visionary

Reaction score
Philly sucked last year. Same front office, same coach.
Cowboys tore through teams last year. Same front office, same team.

Difference is injuries and questionable draft picks the last two years. Cowboys have some previous bad contracts that hurt them signing FA's. Eagles had more money. That's going to change shortly.

Here you go @Sarge

"The difference is injuries....."

These people just refuse to see and think for themselves