Just imagine Dak Prescott's price for Cowboys if he wins MVP (and he could)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Could, but it would take Wilson, Mahomes, Rodgers and probably another couple of players to all have down years.

Of course if the Cowboys win it all, whoo boy, look out Jerry's wallet...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
if he wins could we then trade him for Mahomes?

Why? Both would have won SBs, don't really see why one would be preferable to the other.

But people act like the Chiefs steamrolled everybody in the playoffs, remember they got behind in all 3 games, if memory serves. Tyreek Hill doesn't get open for that late throw, the Chief's o-line doesn't give Mahomes tons of time, likely they lose.

Chiefs and Mahomes are very good, but let's not anoint them the SB winner this year just yet...

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Cold Hard Facts:

1) There isn't a person on this board who would care how big Dak's contract is if he wins MVP and a superbowl. Not.One.Single.Person.
2) There are people on this board who are 100 % on board waiting to see all that happen first.

This has been another post of Cold Hard Facts with your host DallasFann. Until next time.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak’s price will continue to go up, which is why this is likely to be his last season as a Cowboy, particularly if he has a strong year.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak’s price will continue to go up, which is why this is likely to be his last season as a Cowboy, particularly if he has a strong year.

If he has a HUGE year... Dallas will roll out the big bucks and gets the deal done. I think there are two main reasons why the deal did not get done this offseason:

1. Dak’s play was mediocre (or flat out poor) against good/playoff caliber competition

2. Uncertainty over lost revenue and cap implications due to Covid... with all the market instability, now is simply NOT the time to invest in an unknown commodity— which Dak is, though he (and his agent) refuse to admit that

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Cold Hard Facts:

1) There isn't a person on this board who would care how big Dak's contract is if he wins MVP and a superbowl. Not.One.Single.Person.
2) There are people on this board who are 100 % on board waiting to see all that happen first.

This has been another post of Cold Hard Facts with your host DallasFann. Until next time.
Those aren't cold hard facts. A few people will still complain about Dak regardless of what he does, he will never get the credit from those folks because it's a personal issue with Dak

Nav22

Reaction score
The mouth-breathers would say, “Who cares!?!? ANY QB could be MVP with those weapons and that OL!!!”

phildadon86

Reaction score
Cold Hard Facts:

There are people on this board that would want Dallas to lose so they can be right about Dak. And also people that would say Dak didn’t win the game if he threw for 500 and 6 touchdowns. I know. It’s crazy but it’s true

Williamsboys

Reaction score
For Prescott to win the MVP he would probably have to lead the team to the top of the division, then win at least two or more games in the playoffs. If the team goes that far behind him, give him his money. I remain skeptical.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
There are people on this board that would want Dallas to lose so they can be right about Dak. And also people that would say Dak didn’t win the game if he threw for 500 and 6 touchdowns. I know. It’s crazy but it’s true

So now we care what Football Team, Giants and Eagle fans care about? I'll admit I should of said Cowboy fans and not this board. My mistake.