1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Just imagine Dak Prescott's price for Cowboys if he wins MVP (and he could)

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Htown-Cowboy, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Htown-Cowboy

Htown-Cowboy Well-Known Member

265 Messages
    709 Likes Received
    I see this happening even with all the doubters. Even if he doesn't... He's the QB of the the team i've loved and followed since '75. Good or Bad, I'm a Dallas Cowboy for life!

LINK> >>COWBOYS 4 LIFE<<<

2. LACowboysFan1

LACowboysFan1 Well-Known Member

4,704 Messages
    2,917 Likes Received
    Could, but it would take Wilson, Mahomes, Rodgers and probably another couple of players to all have down years.

Of course if the Cowboys win it all, whoo boy, look out Jerry's wallet...

3. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

5,882 Messages
    5,258 Likes Received
    if he wins could we then trade him for Mahomes?

4. LACowboysFan1

LACowboysFan1 Well-Known Member

4,704 Messages
    2,917 Likes Received
    Why? Both would have won SBs, don't really see why one would be preferable to the other.

But people act like the Chiefs steamrolled everybody in the playoffs, remember they got behind in all 3 games, if memory serves. Tyreek Hill doesn't get open for that late throw, the Chief's o-line doesn't give Mahomes tons of time, likely they lose.

Chiefs and Mahomes are very good, but let's not anoint them the SB winner this year just yet...

Jstopper and Amarillofan82 like this.
  5. Dallasfann

Dallasfann Well-Known Member

1,165 Messages
    1,656 Likes Received
    Cold Hard Facts:

1) There isn't a person on this board who would care how big Dak's contract is if he wins MVP and a superbowl. Not.One.Single.Person.
    2) There are people on this board who are 100 % on board waiting to see all that happen first.

This has been another post of Cold Hard Facts with your host DallasFann. Until next time.

6. JJHLH1

JJHLH1 Well-Known Member

3,545 Messages
    8,150 Likes Received
    Dak’s price will continue to go up, which is why this is likely to be his last season as a Cowboy, particularly if he has a strong year.

7. Hawkeye19

Hawkeye19 Well-Known Member

3,382 Messages
    8,434 Likes Received
    If he has a HUGE year... Dallas will roll out the big bucks and gets the deal done. I think there are two main reasons why the deal did not get done this offseason:

1. Dak’s play was mediocre (or flat out poor) against good/playoff caliber competition

2. Uncertainty over lost revenue and cap implications due to Covid... with all the market instability, now is simply NOT the time to invest in an unknown commodity— which Dak is, though he (and his agent) refuse to admit that

8. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

18,336 Messages
    20,907 Likes Received
    Those aren't cold hard facts. A few people will still complain about Dak regardless of what he does, he will never get the credit from those folks because it's a personal issue with Dak

9. ItzKelz

ItzKelz Well-Known Member

5,097 Messages
    6,000 Likes Received
    Cowboys Fans would still be wondering why we didn't sign Dak last season for a cheaper deal.....kinda like every season

GMO415, Flamma, Furboy and 1 other person like this.
  10. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

9,426 Messages
    8,961 Likes Received
    The mouth-breathers would say, “Who cares!?!? ANY QB could be MVP with those weapons and that OL!!!”

Amarillofan82 likes this.
  11. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

7,062 Messages
    9,094 Likes Received
    Is that similar to the mouth breathers who said Dak will be signed to a big deal any day now? Your bottom lip is quivering, Einstein Jr.

Fastpitch Dad, Jarv, Rainy and 14 others like this.
  12. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

4,687 Messages
    6,167 Likes Received
    Are we talking MVP of the Super Bowl? If not .. who cares? Be instrumental in beating good teams and winning in the playoffs.

13. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

58,315 Messages
    103,111 Likes Received
    Yeah. Just imagine that, bros.

zerofill and 5Stars like this.
  14. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

9,812 Messages
    13,467 Likes Received
    There are people on this board that would want Dallas to lose so they can be right about Dak. And also people that would say Dak didn’t win the game if he threw for 500 and 6 touchdowns. I know. It’s crazy but it’s true

Amarillofan82 likes this.
  15. Williamsboys

Williamsboys Well-Known Member

779 Messages
    781 Likes Received
    For Prescott to win the MVP he would probably have to lead the team to the top of the division, then win at least two or more games in the playoffs. If the team goes that far behind him, give him his money. I remain skeptical.

Fastpitch Dad likes this.
  16. Dallasfann

1,165 Messages
    1,656 Likes Received
    Ok. I'll rephrase it. There isn't a Dallas Cowboy fan that would care how much he got paid if he wins us a SB.

17. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

26,853 Messages
    9,867 Likes Received
    I could also win the lottery, matey, and could help pay for MVP Dak.:rolleyes:

zerofill likes this.
  18. Corso

Corso Offseason mode... sleepy time

25,218 Messages
    43,496 Likes Received
    No! You promised to split it with me! Don't you go sideways on me Ricky Bobby!

19. Jipper

Jipper Well-Known Member

4,144 Messages
    6,451 Likes Received
    Nothing would make me happier than seeing dak play wel enough to win mvp and get paid as such...it would likely mean we are an awesome team this year

20. Dallasfann

1,165 Messages
    1,656 Likes Received
    So now we care what Football Team, Giants and Eagle fans care about? I'll admit I should of said Cowboy fans and not this board. My mistake.