Just started smoking a curved tobacco pipe

haleyrules

Reaction score
@haleyrules @Ranching @Melonfeud @RGV_C_Los @maxdogg @daboyzruleperiod @waldoputty @PA Cowboy Fan @DFWJC

I miss you guys.

I almost burnt down my kitchen tonight :(

Thought a cigar butt was unlit and dumped it in a wastebasket I use only for cigar butts and pipe ash and took off for Target. I keep this trashhcan in a cabinet beneath my sink. Came home and smoke was billowing out of the cabinet. The trashcan melted on one side and part of the wood took decent damage.

Could've been worse. But my whole downstairs smells like a campfire. I used two fabreeze air fresheners to no avail.

I miss you guys.
Fires. Man o man. Sorry to hear that Trouty. Could have been much worse. Good luck with that stink!!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
@haleyrules @Ranching @Melonfeud @RGV_C_Los @maxdogg @daboyzruleperiod @LocimusPrime @waldoputty @PA Cowboy Fan @DFWJC

I miss you guys.

I almost burnt down my kitchen tonight :(

Thought a cigar butt was unlit and dumped it in a wastebasket I use only for cigar butts and pipe ash and took off for Target. I keep this trashhcan in a cabinet beneath my sink. Came home and smoke was billowing out of the cabinet. The trashcan melted on one side and part of the wood took decent damage.

Could've been worse. But my whole downstairs smells like a campfire. I used two fabreeze air fresheners to no avail.

I miss you guys.

Sorry to hear about that Trouty. Might have to wipe down the walls pretty good. I'm glad it's nothing serious.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Anybody that would suck on a pipe...would suck on anything...:).
giphy.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That $**t will kill you, man........but, so will this Jaguar I'm drivin.
Never told you about the time I 'Almost' wrote a check for a V-12 jag I'd saw for sale,after ( I'd crawled under that low slung s.o.b. and came out almost covered in as much oil as the undercarriage from bumper to bumper was covered with) after talking with my motorhead racecar builder bro and the *owner(* he said he'd learned more on rewiring a jaguar after a pack rat moved in, than he ever wanted too:lmao:) I fought the lifelong impulsive urge and passedo_O
It was an 86 or 88 and he only wanted $3,500 for it
Think it had 150k+ miles on it

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just bought a Peterson 19-something handmade. Never used. Sterling silver band. Beautiful wood and finish. Made in Ireland. Price tag was $400 but I talked the dealer, a guy I buy my cigars from, down to $250 out the door. He said he's been sitting on it since the '90's. LOL. He has a crap load of beautiful pipes, but I've been trying to talk to his associate, now, for about 4 months into that price range. Since Sam (the associate) isn't the owner, he couldn't pull the trigger.

Finally caught Saed. :)

It's a Peterson's Supreme, XL 90, made in "the Republic of Ireland" (all inlayed on the base of the bowl), with a varnished, beautiful, sterling silver band that is stamped with makers marks (three shields/crests). Probably the most beautiful pipe I've ever seen in person.

The acrylic stem is brown, instead of black, with a small hole for the pull.

You can't find this pipe for sale online. This is a very rare pipe. I'm gonna take it to a collector next week so he can date it for me.

Last edited: