Justin Jefferson/Vikings agree to 4 year/140m extension

Chasing6

Reaction score
Letting the best player on your entire roster leave is always a difficult decision and one that Jerry will not make.
That is a 100% NO!!! However, do you break the bank on a WR with no QB is the real question?

Who throws the ball to Jefferson?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Indeed, it is about the percentage and term more than the money, I could care less what these owners want to pay their players.
This FO has proven to be a bit soft lately with terms, and the end results of those blunders are becoming obvious to most.

Every team in the league goes through the same process with mistakes, but the smart teams seem to correct and turn it around quickly.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/player/_/id/47616/justin-jefferson

The % gets kicked down the road as the cap increases.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Brown’s agent is Lamb’s agent. And he works for the same group as Jefferson’s agent, who is Dak’s agent. They’re knocking out contracts one at a time. They’ll get to Jones when they have a moment.

Justin Jeffersons agents:
Agent(s): Ben Renzin, Brian Ayrault, Todd France (Athletes First, WME Sports)

AJ Brown:
Agent(s): Tory Dandy, Jimmy Sexton (CAA Sports)

Dak Prescott:
Agent(s): Todd France (CAA Sports)

Ceedee Lamb

Looks like CAA Sports reps all these guys but Todd France handles Dak and Jefferson.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Justin Jeffersons agents:
Agent(s): Ben Renzin, Brian Ayrault, Todd France (Athletes First, WME Sports)

AJ Brown:

Dak Prescott:
Agent(s): Todd France (CAA Sports)

Ceedee Lamb

Looks like CAA Sports reps all these guys but Todd France handles Dak and Jefferson.
Quite a portfolio some of these agents put together. I believe Dandy is Deebo’s agent, as well. Deebo is going to feel shortchanged looking at the monster deals receivers are getting now.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we decide to rebuild GM Jethro will trade Parsons in my opinion. Jerry believes offense sells vs defense.
I'm not sure all three make it on this team so I agree, Dak, Lamb and CEEDEE, we would be able to afford a JV TEAM

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm not sure all three make it on this team so I agree, Dak, Lamb and CEEDEE, we would be able to afford a JV TEAM
CD should hold out. He most likely wins. That almost forces a Parsons trade.

Why pay CD, with no QB. Once CD and Dak are signed, Micah will be on the trade block.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Low IQ opinion...

Gotta see what Zimmer can do with Parsons first.

I'm the biggest CD fan. Not a fan of some of his on field tantrums after a play(this opinion is before his last playoff tantrum)...but he is the real deal.

I trade CD if I'm letting Dak go. Even if math says a star receiver can still perform for a non star QB.

I guess my opinion is...if Dak goes l, CD goes. And if offers are 3/4 Hershal offers...so does Micah.

It all comes down to window and plan...which none of us know the answer.

If Dak is gone, CD is gone...that puts a lot of defense around Micah.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
This team is so stupid it's no wonder they haven't won anything relevant in nearly 3 decades. I was 9 years old last time they won a SB.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If we decide to rebuild GM Jethro will trade Parsons in my opinion. Jerry believes offense sells vs defense.
If we were going to rebuild, you don't sign Kendricks, you don't sign Elliott and you trade Lamb and Prescott. The moves we made don't scream rebuild, they scream we're about to pay big bucks to Lamb, Prescott and Parsons (although that might be next year).

GMO415

Reaction score
Message to NFL owners- stop with this cap nonsense. You are all making billions.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Message to NFL owners- stop with this cap nonsense. You are all making billions.
They are making billions because they know how best to run a professional sports league. If they feel a salary cap is in their best interest then it is.