Justin Rascati prospects (ProFootballWeekly)

JPM

Reaction score
Hostile;1423316 said:
I won't do it in the house either, but she's going to get showered tonight or tmorrow. Guaranteed.

Please record and post, or just post results.

adamknite

Reaction score
Hostile;1423305 said:
Oh I am so going to get my daughter with that.

BrAinPaiNt;1423312 said:
I would never do that in the house.

However I have thought about doing it this summer if we our out sitting on the porch or something. My wife's little sister seems like a good test subject.:laugh2:

Hostile;1423316 said:
I won't do it in the house either, but she's going to get showered tonight or tmorrow. Guaranteed.

:laugh2: I haven't been able to view the link, so your responses sound very disturbing....

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423317 said:
note to self : never party with hostile or Brainpaint....

Believe me. You haven't lived until you do. Partying w/those two Is a must do.....

CCBoy

Reaction score
Crazy Cowboy...good point about the origins of 'talent'. That seemed to be the topic of the thread when it started..now, we have had star war, by the way, anyone seen the R2D2 mail boxes anywhere. I had to read about them in the paper....LOL.

I was a skeptic on the topic of Romo, but, to the benefit of Bill Parcells, he was a proven gambler, and gave the kid his chance.

I am kind of thinking that the position of quarterback might get some higher round consideration, but, ....oops, football stuff.:starspin

Cbz40, you a vet?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adamknite;1423330 said:
:laugh2: I haven't been able to view the link, so your responses sound very disturbing....
I haven't been able to view the link also. It sounds fun though...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile;1423327 said:
I love practical jokes.

I will never top the best one ever played on me. Truly one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I have played some good ones too.

There are guys here where I work that get in practical joke wars. They come to me for ideas. I've been the source of some good ones.

This would be a great thread idea in the Off Topic Zone.

did you see the plastic wrap and Styrofoams pop corns in the guys corner office?

Cbz40;1423333 said:
Believe me. You haven't lived until you do. Partying w/those two Is a must do.....

were getting the crew back together...

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423181 said:
his other thread on this QB got locked. "LOL."

ah, 2 years ago? what happened last year no flame in the same bucket?
Don't recall Florida winning the Div-1A nat'l championship every year. Not a sound theory, bro.

the kid 05

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423338 said:
Don't recall Florida winning the Div-1A nat'l championship every year. Not a sound theory, bro.

well thats because flordia sucks, hopefully you wont argue with me about this too

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1423190 said:
I want to know how much football you know, so can I ask you a football question and get an honest response?
Why not? I prefer Cowboys questions. I admit I was never a coach or anything like you--just a fan.

the kid 05

Reaction score
DallasEast;1423342 said:
tick... tick... tick...

BOOOOOOOM

Nuclear%20Mushroom%20Cloud%205.jpg

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;1423205 said:
I know ..... I was just showing his behavior here and why he gets ragged on .....

and if he was talking about other places Bowman(phillo) and Prophet have been banned from many boards for the same crap they do here ..... I have seen it.
Oh really?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423337 said:
did you see the plastic wrap and Styrofoams pop corns in the guys corner office?
No, but I filled a girl's car with those one time. All the way to the top.

I wonder if she'll ever talk to me again? :D

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1423244 said:
:laugh2:

Well, I do now.

I didn't mean to scare him off so soon. Guess the idea of actually having to prove his boast scared the piss out of him.
No, actually I was busy doing something besides watching the board constantly. I'm back.

the kid 05

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423343 said:
Why not? I prefer Cowboys questions. I admit I was never a coach or anything like you--just a fan.

is ware a ROLB or WOLB? that way Silverbear and who ever he was arguing this about can put it to rest?

the kid 05

Reaction score
Hostile;1423346 said:
No, but I filled a girl's car with those one time. All the way to the top.

I wonder if she'll ever talk to me again? :D

she didn't fall haplessly into your arms? worked for me

:cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423343 said:
I'll make it very simple. For all those who know the answer to this please keep it to yourself. I want an honest answer from him.

Was Emmitt Smith better at Draw plays or Delays? Please defend your answer. It can be brief. I'm not looking for anything elaborate.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
CCBoy;1423272 said:
Prophet presented a perspective...prior to NFL play, almost all opinion is based upon perspective of observation. That is why they are brought onto the board...not merely as extension of particular egos. Prophet presented some information...and he wasn't rude about it either. If you are going to drag in feelings of hostility or even conjecture as to what was not presented here, beyond actually being a regular 'joe', that that is YOUR tune. I'll throw in a quarter for the juke box, and listen to your dance.

I have seen Prophet on other boards, where he was NOT a harassing or the provocation of abuse, disruption, or TO 'perspective'. By the way, what was YOUR point about the quarterback....? I was listening, and possibly learning... I'm just a fan...:bow:

I'm just reporting what I have seen...and I don't add other people to try reinforce what the reasons are, or conjectured....but, that's just the way that I am....:horse:
Go CC Boy. An honest, sensible guy. There's a lot of misinformation out there about Prophet & I. Thanks.