Kareem Hunt Beats up woman

Lutonio

Reaction score
Yea, I don’t how many games he should be suspended for, but this is a huge black eye for Goodell. It’s Ray Rice all over, in that they knew of an incident and did not care to investigate. And as before, TMZ gets a copy and they look like they weren’t going to do anything again.

On a side not, bet Zeke kills next week. He’ll be pissed

Six. Six games is how many he should be suspended for. Just the like the policy says.

Then again, Winston's rapey *** should have gotten 6 for what he did. But it looks like he accepted quietly and promised not to take it through court like Elliott.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Nothing to see here. He’s not a Cowboy. Goddell and Mara will give this one a pass

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I can't believe there are people in this thread defending this conduct in this day and age. Disgusting.

Blake

Reaction score
you think it is ok to beat up hookers? are they somehow deserving of being abused because they provide a service?

No one said that. At all. LoL.

Doesn't mean they're not culpable for their own fault in instigating a conflict.

Two parties can simultaneously be guilty. Novel concept. I know.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Six. Six games is how many he should be suspended for. Just the like the policy says.

Then again, Winston's rapey *** should have gotten 6 for what he did. But it looks like he accepted quietly and promised not to take it through court like Elliott.

I think the minimum should be six, but I don’t think the rest of the season should be off the table.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
No one said that. At all. LoL.

Doesn't mean they're not culpable for their own fault in instigating a conflict.

Two parties can simultaneously be guilty. Novel concept. I know.

Whether they can or not, the fact she might have received payment for services rendered does not have any relevance to her role in the matter. It is a passive aggressive way of slut shaming.

Blake

Reaction score
Whether they can or not, the fact she might have received payment for services rendered does not have any relevance to her role in the matter. It is a passive aggressive way of slut shaming.

And there you have it. The offended cupcake remark.

It is relevant because it speaks to the type of characters we're dealing with.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Imagine the headlines if the Chiefs would happen to win the super bowl and Hunt was the MVP. Goodell handing the super bowl trophy to Hunt and Hunt saying 'I'm going to Disney.' That would be priceless for all the people who hate the corrupt Goodell.

Mixon did not pay a price at all for his video which was a lot worse. Got drafted in the 2nd round.

Speaking of Goodell, haven't heard much from him lately. Thought he would weigh in with Reuben Foster. Nothing. Chiefs RB Hunt? Again, crickets.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Reminder: Goodell insisted on giving Zeke 6 games when:

1) there was no evidence he committeed any kind of assault
2) the alleged victim was shown in social media messages to be coaching her friends to lie to the police
3) the police investigated and didn't find any evidence of a crime

As we all know, Goodell's treatment of Zeke was the usual bureaucratic OVERREACTION to the huge blunder of the Ray Rice case. That was when they gave Rice a very lenient 4 game suspension BEFORE video surfaced showing just how violent his punch was, knocking his fiancee out cold.

Now they've made the EXACT SAME MISTAKE AGAIN. There was video of a player assaulting a woman and their either new about it and ignored it or they didn't know about it and now it's gonna burn them.

Either way, Zeke should be MAD about this.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol if youre a slut, then you should be shamed. Nobody respects that

drawandstrike

Reaction score
And oh I forgot:

Zeke's accuser was caught ON VIDEO vandalizing her own car and then claiming Zeke did it.

There are only 2 options here:

1) the NFL knew about the video and dismissed it and now is forced to act against Hunt only after it was made public

or

2) the NFL didn't know a video of the inicident existed so their investigation of the incident was incompetent.

That six game suspension of Zeke last season I am convinced cost Dallas at least 2 wins. 9-7 instead of 11-5.

The league INSISTED on making that Elliott suspension happen to 'prove' something to the public. But it was an injustice. And now here we are again, repeating history and I am PISSED OFF at this commissioner. He needs to be FIRED.