CFZ Karma is knocking on JJ’s Door

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m sure Jerry is a super nice guy outside of owning the team. It’s his job as owner that people hate. So ridiculous when people twist it in to hating him and now his family on top of it. Iol the job he does as GM sucks! Period. What’s funny is you voice your displeasure over certain players and coaches, doesn’t mean you HATE them or their family! Means the job they are doing is a problem.
Yes, but this thread is much more personal and vindictive. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What’s vindictive about it? Frustrated? Sure. But vindictive? Please expound AC.
BH, bringing up Jerry's NDA approach to his rumored biological daughter is not the same as how he has owned or managed this team. Jerry has always taken good care of his team personnel, coaches and players. Always going above and beyond to support them. Probably way too much, which is opposite of his personal situation with his rumored possible biological daughter. That's vindictive to even bring up when it's not even comparable.

dckid

Reaction score
After seeing Jerry very briefly as he addressed the media the other day, it was sadly obvious- he has become a pathetic old echo chamber. He only listens to those who tell him what he wants to hear. He only speaks to those who won’t call him out. That circle is shrinking.

Fewer fans are buying the kool aid. Fewer still think he has any credibility left. He’s become a shallow character- a carnival barker who’s getting old; the old tricks don’t work any more- and even he knows it. His past multitude of skeletons once hidden in payoffs and non-disclosure agreements are being discovered- even those he thought his money could silence. Welcome to the digital age Jerry.

Karma is knocking on his door. And Karma cannot be paid off and doesn’t sign NDAs. Everywhere he turns these days, mirrors are popping up. The clock is ticking louder and louder. His once vibrant energy has faded. He looks old and his charade of trying to prove he is a football guru is now only accepted within the family circle and the fewer and fewer fans who love him anyway.

The day Jerry heard Jimmy was elected to the HOF may have been the worse day in his life. In his mind, his HOF election now probably takes a backseat to Jimmy’s. Because Jerry is in the hall as a “contributor”. Jimmy is in as head coach. It’s obvious who the “football man” is.

Yep. Better answer the door Jerry. Karma is on the front porch and she can’t be bought or silenced. Karma is undefeated. The clock nears midnight. Maybe it’s time to change your ways.
I like how when someone posts honest posts about Jerry and this clown show you dont get attacked and get your account reprimanded. speaking from experience here.

This has been the case from Day 1, nothing has changed whatsoever. To me its very simple.
This team will never rebuild. Jerry has too much to lose, he cannot go through the pain of hitting the bottom and rebuilding. He does not have the guts, the know how or even care for admitting a rebuild is needed. There are no more glory days for this organization.

Jimmy should have a statue outside of the stadium. Jerry should have a shrine to Jimmy in his office. The only good move Jerry made throughout his Cowboy ownership is hiring Jimmy. That one move brought him all the success.
Without Jimmy, Jerry is just another former owner like Wayne Huizenga.. ( random I know). I have been talking/ posting about this for years.
Once you see behind the curtain you can never unsee it. Our mantra as a fanbase is... hey at least we are not the LIONS or Washington.
Real football pro's know that the Cowboys are a sidehow, they are not taken seriously. A terrible Jimmy G led team openly mocks us. The Rams with McVay ( punchable face) runs for 300 yards against us in 2018.

shabazz

Reaction score
After seeing very briefly as he addressed the media the other day, it was sadly obvious- he has become a pathetic old echo chamber. He only listens to those who tell him what he wants to hear. He only speaks to those who won’t call him out. That circle is shrinking.

Fewer fans are buying the kool aid. Fewer still think he has any credibility left. He’s become a shallow character- a carnival barker who’s getting old; the old tricks don’t work any more- and even he knows it. His past multitude of skeletons once hidden in payoffs and non-disclosure agreements are being discovered- even those he thought his money could silence. Welcome to the digital age Jerry.

Karma is knocking on his door. And Karma cannot be paid off and doesn’t sign NDAs. Everywhere he turns these days, mirrors are popping up. The clock is ticking louder and louder. His once vibrant energy has faded. He looks old and his charade of trying to prove he is a football guru is now only accepted within the family circle and the fewer and fewer fans who love him anyway.

Karma is on the front porch and she can’t be bought or silenced. Karma is undefeated. The clock nears midnight. Maybe it’s time to change your ways.

Reading this I would have thought you were talking about the other old geezer

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After seeing Jerry very briefly as he addressed the media the other day, it was sadly obvious- he has become a pathetic old echo chamber. He only listens to those who tell him what he wants to hear. He only speaks to those who won’t call him out. That circle is shrinking.

The day Jerry heard Jimmy was elected to the HOF may have been the worse day in his life. In his mind, his HOF election now probably takes a backseat to Jimmy’s. Because Jerry is in the hall as a “contributor”. Jimmy is in as head coach. It’s obvious who the “football man” is.

Yep. Better answer the door Jerry. Karma is on the front porch and she can’t be bought or silenced. Karma is undefeated. The clock nears midnight. Maybe it’s time to change your ways.

I call it senile...been saying that for a long time. I have not said it for a while.

I do give him his props at time, but mostly to rile some up on here though. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a very sad thread. Very disappointed in some of you whom I truly respect. Why watch all of these past 26 years if you truly hate Jerry and his family that much...or how they run their business...or the product they have fielded year in and year out? It's like hating on the sweat-shop made products at Walmart, yet you keep shopping there and have made Walmart the #1 retailer around the world.

Post of the Day award!!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
This is a very sad thread. Very disappointed in some of you whom I truly respect. Why watch all of these past 26 years if you truly hate Jerry and his family that much...or how they run their business...or the product they have fielded year in and year out? It's like hating on the sweat-shop made products at Walmart, yet you keep shopping there and have made Walmart the #1 retailer around the world.
Its so sad when people say the word Hate

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Are you sure that's Karma at the door? Looks a lot like the Grim Reaper.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score

I clicked on this thread because I thought it meant Alvin Kamara was knocking on Jerry's door. Sadly I was mistaken!

ShortRound

Reaction score
I'm sure not winning stings but I think he's beyond karma at this point lol.

fxrDTAc.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

And everyone will be back on the bandwagon when we start out 6-2.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

How is it sad? I also truly dislike the “hate” words on this board. It’s a message board where you write opinions. Bob probably writes the most lucid and comprehensive posts on here. The most I see of the likes of you, Jazz and others is no opinion at all. It’s always broached like this…”here comes “poster and/or haters, complaining.” What is that accomplishing? It’s not a valid opinion on anything. Just makes you feel better and I’m not sure why.

Here is the reality of the Cowboys. There is a group here that have watched them from the 60/70s until now, myself included. Half their fandom was 25 years of “Super Bowl or bust” and greatness. Another 25 has been the total opposite with one man at the helm with no repercussions. It’s pretty natural for frustration to set in. The fact that you think everyone here should just love Jerry, keep the faith, don’t complain and just follow protocol is silly. This team is a money maker but Jerry was much more successful with the on field product being a wildcatter than the dog and pony weve seen the last 10-12 years. I’m not talking simplistic records either. Just going for broke or a team with some spine. There is no hate. They just don’t have the ability to build a team with “it” lately snd it’s a trickle down from them. I think we are all here to see that happen again. Just hard to trust the process.

Last edited: