KC Trades Tyreek Hill to Miami for multiple picks

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean I was okay with moving Amari (though that assumed the Cowboys would actually use the draft capital) and for that haul I would move any WR. Now they have money they can invest in other positions while drafting a new WR as the most recent drafts seem to indicate that it is not so hard to find great WR play in the draft.
Tyreek hill is a level above Amari ITS CALLED ELITE AC is far from that hes simply just a good #1

that why he got more picks and two he has yet to get paid so the other team decides what to pay,..,its far different then moving a player like AC who is underachieving numbers dropped and made 20mil..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dude are you serious. This is throwing poo on a wall..what you just wrote. Hill signed a 3 year extension in 2019..3 yrs and 54 mil. He’s helped them to multiple SBs. They then traded his for 5 picks including a 1st and 2nd. They also added JuJu and others this off season and now can draft guys. We got a 5th and a hole. The fact that you are shoveling it’s similar gives you zero credibility. Stop trying

If you want to argue they got worse. Fair because he’s a game changer. Just don’t act like we are in the same boat because they are set to replenish.
no it isn't i make perfect sense and the FO made the right move..SAVED 16mil and got the picks and we already have the next men up..

Tyreek hill is a level above Amari ITS CALLED ELITE AC is far from that hes simply just a good #1

that why he got more picks and two he has yet to get paid so the other team decides what to pay,..,its far different then moving a player like AC who is underachieving numbers dropped and made 20mil..

the only poo around here is falling out of your mouth trying to make point that anti jones when its simply trolling..

stinkface

Reaction score
I truly don't think he is worth what they paid him and what they gave up to get him. The QB in Miami doesn't have the arm that Mahomes has to stretch the field. He would have been great in Buffalo or perhaps Green Bay. He may die on the vine in Miami, although he certainly will be paid well.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Honestly....Amari Cooper has to be laughing his *** off.

We give WRs away....while the rest of the league .....:huh:
its not a close debate apples to oranges

Tyreek hill is a level above Amari ITS CALLED ELITE

AC is far from that hes simply just a good #1

you must be high if you even try to debate that with me,.. completely different situations and complete different level of player..

TH is worth what he was traded for and we got what we could and guaranteed no one was giving us more with that deal and who AC is right now.

dez Braynt was better player than AC and maybe some of you need to wake up and realize AC isnt elite never was and never even touched seasons like Dez who had 3 elite type seasons IN A ROW. AC underachieves and the league knows it..he good yes not great and doesn't touch elite and we will eb fine without him his 20 mil theres reason he going to his third team

Swagger

Reaction score
Once the hamstrings start to go Hill will be a spent force. Probably has one maybe two more quality seasons in him before the persistent injuries kick in.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Kind of a weird trade. Dolphins aren't a player away from winning and they gave up a huge haul and yet KC is in their 'win now' window and gave up their best WR... but then again, they can shore up a lot of holes with all those draft picks
You trade before the decline.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
no it isn't i make perfect sense and the FO made the right move..SAVED 16mil and got the picks and we already have the next men up..

the only poo around here is falling out of your mouth trying to make point that anti jones when its simply trolling..

You can’t be serious. Listen I liked that we saved money and was not a Cooper fan. But your original statement was that people were reacting differently. Well yes! They got 5 premium picks in a WR heavy draft. They also had already signed talent. We got a 5th after announcing we’d lean to cutting him. We have a hole, the guys we had before and a guy competing for #3. Your argument carries no weight and has zero standing. No one is trolling. That is fact. Also if the Jones family is so good why have we not won but 3 playoff games on 26 yrs and have been wasting talent. I can’t talk to people like this because it’s nonsensical

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
All well and good as long as Tua isn't asked to throw a forward pass more than 10 yards. Crazy trade, money should have been spent elsewhere

Tussinman

Reaction score
cant believe the chiefs traded one of their best players
It was absolutely genius on their part.

Last year of his contract and it wasn't looking like either side would agree on an extension.

What do they do ? Trade him, net two picks in the top 50, and save almost 17 million this year in cap space.

Stephen would of told the whole world that we weren't going to extend him and then beg someone to trade a 3rd rounder for him.

Praxit

Reaction score
..wow, big mistake on KC. Hill moved that offense. Crazy speed threat.

Flamma

Reaction score
Just your typical person that only cares about money. Like 90% of all sports now

Goes from a contender to a nobody.

Yep. I can understand if it's your first big contract. But these guys could already be choking on money and they'll go to whoever pays them a dollar more. Doesn't matter where.

Flamma

Reaction score
Kind of a weird trade. Dolphins aren't a player away from winning and they gave up a huge haul and yet KC is in their 'win now' window and gave up their best WR... but then again, they can shore up a lot of holes with all those draft picks

My guess is Miami is doing what the Giants did last year for Jones. Try to stack the offense for Tua. This would be his 3rd season and ideally they'd want to know if they should extend him.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think this is a textbook case of how to value \ prioritize your roster. Get their prime years and then trade them away while they are still good enough to net enough ammo & free up enough cap space to give you a good shot at replacing them & bettering your roster overall. No guarantee it will work out but it should more often than not.

Our FO can't seem to figure this out.

Motorola

Reaction score
Went thru a spin @ 'The Phinsider' (SBNation Dolphins blog) - most comments approve of the trade...
but two caveats emerged.
(1) QB Tua has no excuse to continue to be a "check-down Charlie".
(2) MIA must improve their OLine.