Twitter: Keanu Neal choosing between Dal and NYJ

Hardline

Reaction score
If he wants a chance to win a Super Bowl he better choose the Jets.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
It's strange - I just looked him up, he's only 25. Been hearing his name for a while I thought he was older. Has played 1 season after rupturing his Achilles, so the thought would be still young - one more year away from the injury. Solid size for the SS - hell, what's not to like !

DanA

Reaction score
To be honest, I think that someone like Neal really suited the hybrid scheme we were meant to run last year. I think it would have worked so much better if Jaylon/Gregory were standup rushers rather than Aldon and Griffen, and Neal was WILL regularly dropping into coverage rather than Jaylon.

Praxit

Reaction score
Keanu Neal
..the guy from Cyberpunk? ..;)
giphy.gif

boysfanindc

Reaction score
It’s a new position he’s being out at and does have previous injury concerns. I would imagine the Jets will offer more but he will choose to go with Quinn on a one year deal

Jeff Ulbrich in New York, so basically which former coach does he want to play for all being equal.

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
Not sure what you do for a living but if it’s a janitor and you were offered $40 an hour from one company and $20 an hour from another which would you chose?

well to be fair that big of a difference in pay is probably not what we are taking about

It’s probably more like $30 an hour taxed at 50% vs $25 an hour taxed at 37%....obviously depending on any local NY taxes....

Factor in the Cost of living adjustment and it’s a pretty solid advantage to Dallas unless ny wants to overpay

However...:my post was more tounge in cheek saying that is there really a choice between the cowboys and the jets.....to which I say there isn’t(as a cowboys fan)