Twitter: Keanu Neal choosing between Dal and NYJ

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Idk why people are acting like wanting Wilson to play SS is bashing him. Seems better to me to have him at the line of scrimmage as an enforcer.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Could have Neal as WLB. Donovan at SS and Kazee at FS?

And then add in Moehrig or Holland, wow, that'd be an excellent secondary. Then get McNeil from NC State, and our dline would be in excellent shape. We may end up with the best defence we've had in a while if we do that.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The confusion on the position may just be he would play SS in the box in non nickel situations and then play one of the linebacker spots with LVE in the nickel.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I remember a time when it wouldn't be even a thought to decide between playing for the cowboys or another team, especially the jets lol
New York looms large.

And who knows what the dollar difference is.

These are people. Not everything in life is about playing for your (as in you the fan's) favorite team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The confusion on the position may just be he would play SS in the box in non nickel situations and then play one of the linebacker spots with LVE in the nickel.
I think he has done that most of his career. Him and Buchanan came into the NFL as those "hybrid " SS

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Talk about an inferior complex. The owners decide, not the players lol.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Neal is the only SS we've looked at and we are talking to him about playing some lb. Hoping we get hi. But keep Wilson at SS while also picking up Kazee or Hooker - both of whom are looking at prove it deals

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Should be a no brainer.

Texas, warm, talented offense, former coach Dan Quinn

New York, cold, expensive, brutal division that you’re likely to finish 4th

He’s a Florida boy. So hopefully he chooses to stay warm in Dallas
The problem is I can’t see him starting over LVE. He would be perfect for our dime defense.