Twitter: Keanu Neal choosing between Dal and NYJ

rambo2

Reaction score
And then add in Moehrig or Holland, wow, that'd be an excellent secondary. Then get McNeil from NC State, and our dline would be in excellent shape. We may end up with the best defence we've had in a while if we do that.
Richie Grant.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I bet we sign both Neal, and Kazee. Where does this leave Wilson? Would Kazee play some cb?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I am ok with Neal going to the Jets. I hope he does go to the Jets unless it is for vet min and then he can come here.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Sign Neal, draft Britt and Zaven Collins. The line backer room would look remade in 1 offseason...and improved.

I’m tempted to draft ND LB. I don’t care what anyone says he has game changing talent. I see a faster Devin White. He’s a rare player and would have the most impact on our team. Jeremiah Koramoah and Neal in nickel would be a sight to see. Speed speed speed.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No state income tax in Texas!!
Come on down!
Not that big of a deal bro.
I know. I work in multiple states, like the players do, and just having a really good CPA solves everything- no matter Texas, or whatnot.

Hate to break it to you.

Not that the peeps here will read and take note though.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I bet we sign both Neal, and Kazee. Where does this leave Wilson? Would Kazee play some cb?
Hopefully the only reason we sigh neal is to be a lb.

I think you overrate him a bit. At this point hes been just a guy in the nfl. Kazee has been far better and would/should start over neal.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’m tempted to draft ND LB. I don’t care what anyone says he has game changing talent. I see a faster Devin White. He’s a rare player and would have the most impact on our team. Jeremiah Koramoah and Neal in nickel would be a sight to see. Speed speed speed.
he is a safety in some scouts eyes. He has all the tools.