Kellen Moore no huddle reads

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it's hard to believe Garrett will actually allow all these changes to the offense, we will see in pre season .
I doubt we see too much in preseason with the starters getting limited playing time

glimmerman

Reaction score
I doubt we see too much in preseason with the starters getting limited playing time
Very vanilla. But we may see more motion going on. They need to practice this in game mode. I don’t want a bunch of presnap penalties because they don’t know how to execute.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This strategy is a big reason why Goff has been much more successful under McVay. Talented QB for sure. But he basically had McVay making the reads for him before the ball was snapped. If Moore has success employing the same strategy with Dak in 2019, he'll be some team's HC in 2020.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It is going to be a very interesting year watching the offense. I'm excited for change, of any sort.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
But that would mean Dak cant read defenses. Kinda like everyone criticizing Goff that he cant read a defense.
Yep, that is his problem. If his go-to guy is covered, he needs perfect protection so he can scan the field slowly. Once he gets any kind of pressure, he's in panic mode the rest of the game. He runs straight into pressure because of no pocket awareness. But oh well

visionary

Reaction score
This strategy is a big reason why Goff has been much more successful under McVay. Talented QB for sure. But he basically had McVay making the reads for him before the ball was snapped. If Moore has success employing the same strategy with Dak in 2019, he'll be some team's HC in 2020.

Got it

Sounds like we need to start looking for a new OC
Who are the candidates out there?

:facepalm: