Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

Carson

Reaction score
Watch what Moore does with a Real Franchise QB that can read defenses and the arm to make every throw possible. Folks bout to see it. .. lol
I’d say it’ll be two years. They are negative 24 million in cap. They likely look Keenan Allen and Gerald Everett.

So he has an often injured Mike Williams and Ekeler.

Cmac

Reaction score
Good for Him . . . Beginning of a legendary relationship . . . Multiple MVPs for Herbert . . . The Boy Genius and The prototypical QB . . .
.....did anyone forget the series of plays called against Jax late, that enabled Lawrence to march his team downfield to gain overtime?

NotForLong

Reaction score
.....did anyone forget the series of plays called against Jax late, that enabled Lawrence to march his team downfield to gain overtime?
That one play shall forever be etched in your mind . . . The Kellen Moore discussions shall be interesting

But you are already convinced Dak is Great and Kellen is terrible . . . Unlike I on the other hand will be judging them with blank slates . . . I am interested to see how it plays out on both sides

Cmac

Reaction score
That one play shall forever be etched in your mind . . . The Kellen Moore discussions shall be interesting

But you are already convinced Dak is Great and Kellen is terrible . . . Unlike I on the other hand will be judging them with blank slates . . . I am interested to see how it plays out on both sides
I am interested to see how it plays out for Dak and Kellen too.......we're gonna find out next season who is good, and who is still trash which means judging with blank slates too. May want to read some of my post, as I've never described Dak as great. And there are more than just one play or series of plays to go "hmmm" for OC, as it has glaring for Dak. So NotForLong.....you got me all wrong. We have to wait.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I am interested to see how it plays out for Dak and Kellen too.......we're gonna find out next season who is good, and who is still trash which means judging with blank slates too. May want to read some of my post, as I've never described Dak as great. And there are more than just one play or series of plays to go "hmmm" for OC, as it has glaring for Dak. So NotForLong.....you got me all wrong. We have to wait.
There is the option that they both do well

NotForLong

Reaction score
Alright that sounds good . . . it will great to talk about it with you . . .

NotForLong

Reaction score
Alright that sounds good . . . it will great to talk about it with you . . .