KFFL reports Owens could be traded to Raiders for

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Raiders | Looking to Acquire Owens?
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:41:47 -0700

WPVI.com reports there is some speculation the Philadelphia Eagles could trade WR Terrell Owens to the Oakland Raiders for WR Jerry Porter. If the trade were to occur, the Raiders would have two of the best wide receivers in the NFL: Randy Moss and Terrell Owens. Moss told reporters Wednesday, June 29, he could co-exist with Owens as long as he got the number of passes he deserves.

http://www.kffl.com/

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
k19 said:
WOW

Good thing theres a salary cap :D
Nothing is impossible when it comes to the Raiders... They are the kings of bloated contract numbers and fuzzy math.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
We play the Raiders this year, don't we.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This would be a great trade for Philly. Raiders would probably blow up. Bay area would be one big mushroom cloud before it's all said and done with. Can not see this happening.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
That would be so sweet. Moss and TO trying to outpreen each other.
The Bay would definitely fall off into the ocean with those 2 ego's weighing it down.

Bad thing is Porter would kill us yearly for a long time:(

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
WOW the off field entertainment between Moss and Owens would become stuff of hollywood legend to bad they moved out of LA

k19

Reaction score
Maybe they'd both "out do" their contacts and hold out :D

DakAttack

Roy Williams
Reaction score
I actually would love to see it happen. It would great drama to see each week. I can't see how those 2 can coexist on the same team.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously if this trade does come to pass, the Raiders are setting themselves up to truly outscore teams, ala KC. Their D wasn't that good last year, but if it can hold, they might be able to do some damage.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Roy Williams said:
I actually would love to see it happen. It would great drama to see each week. I can't see how those 2 can coexist on the same team.

I do. There skills at the Wr position actually complement each other.

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
This trade may have been a possibility _before_ Porter signed a 5 year deal with an 8mil signing bonus in February, but its a stupid idea now. The Raiders would have to give up Porter, cut more salary, and give T.O. a new deal.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Charles said:
I do. There skills at the Wr position actually complement each other.

There's no question, the physical ability is there. It's the barn yard thing that will ultimatly kill it. One roster to a barn yard and all.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
KDWilliams85 said:
If this trade blows through, I feel sorry for the AFC.

I'm more worried about us. You put a guy like Porter together with that Philly offense and you'll have trouble on your hands.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Man. Tickets for the circus are getting expensive.

StateCollegeCowboy

aka BostonCowboy
Reaction score
Part of me actually would like to see this trade go through. I mean seeing Moss and Owens together on the same offense ripping through a defense would be a lot of fun to watch.