KFFL reports Owens could be traded to Raiders for

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I remember hearing that the Eagles were interested in Porter 2 years ago before he signed that contract or was tagged, I don't remember which, so maybe this rumor is somewhat valid.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
This would be a great trade for Philly. Raiders would probably blow up. Bay area would be one big mushroom cloud before it's all said and done with. Can not see this happening.

WOW! The Raiders would be so stupid to do this deal, but i am not sure if Al Davis won't jump on it. He was always a fan of TO-kind players.

Not sure if this happens, but if it does it for sure will kill the Raiders!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
If this deal does happen it will be hard to find someone not using the Raiders on Madden online for 06.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Don't buy Owens for Porter deal
By REUBEN FRANK
phillyBurbs.com
A high-ranking Eagles official laughed off broadcast rumors that had the Eagles and Raiders discussing a trade that would ship disgruntled wide receiver Terrell Owens to Oakland for wide receiver Jerry Porter.

"It won't happen," he said.

Owens has six years left on his seven-year contract and earned $9.17 million last year but wants a raise. The Eagles have been firm in their refusal to rework his contract, and his agent has said Owens may not report to training camp without a new deal.

Owens stands to lose about $176,000 for every regular-season game he misses if he doesn't report by opening day.

Porter, 26, caught 64 passes for 998 yards and nine touchdowns last season. He has 163 catches for 2,273 yards and 19 TDs in five years with Oakland.

Owens caught 77 passes for 1,200 yards and a club-record 14 TDs last year and was 9-for-122 in the Super Bowl.

Porter signed a three-year contract extension worth $15 million in March. The Raiders also signed Randy Moss from the Vikings during the offseason.

July 1, 2005 7:18 AM