Kiper Mock 2.0 2/18/16....

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Of the three QB options, I like Lynch the best.

Now if we can trade down a few spots pick Lynch and maybe pick up a 2nd round pick then it would be win/win for us IMO.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That team is legitimately a QB away from being a Superbowl contender.

I got a hot flash.

I don't think any of us give a damn whether its Tony Romo or Goff or Wentz or Paxton or RG3.

What we want is a QB who can win.

Only Jerrah and his money is married to Tony.

Personally..I'm proud of what he has done with his life and carreer.

But he probably has passed his optimum window to win a SB.

We need to plan for the future.

QB now.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I a bad Cowboys fan if I don't care about finding any pride in Romo's career and just want the team to win again?

I'd cut Saint Jason Witten tomorrow and start a media smear campaign about his family if it meant a Cowboys Super Bowl title.

JBS

Reaction score
Am I a bad Cowboys fan if I don't care about finding any pride in Romo's career and just want the team to win again?

I'd cut Saint Jason Witten tomorrow and start a media smear campaign about his family if it meant a Cowboys Super Bowl title.

I'm willing to bet you are in the majority here

There's a first time for everything

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Kiper got 3 right in his 2015 Mock 2.0. He got #1 Winston to TB, #4 Cooper to Oakland, and #17 Melvin Gordon to SD.

Kiper mocked Leonard Williams, Shane Ray, and Randy Gregory in his top 5 picks last year in his Mock 2.0 in early March.

Way too early especially in this draft when there just isn't much separation top, middle, and lower 1st round talent. This draft is looking like 2013 deja vu again. In hindsight, In that draft the two best players were Deandre Hopkins at 27 and Frederick at 31.

I am going to guess that Noah Spence just might end up being the best player of this draft class.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Taking a QB at #4 with a hand measurement less than 9" would be a mistake. He won't be effective in cold/rain, etc conditions. IMHO.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taking a QB at #4 with a hand measurement less than 9" would be a mistake. He won't be effective in cold/rain, etc conditions. IMHO.

He fails to mention either QB in his top 5 picks as being reaches.

You might want to send out a tongue lashing through email.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The thing with Lynch is going to be scheme fit. People are suggesting the Eagles, but pretty sure Pederson is going to run a fairly traditional west coast system. Lynch under center making quick 3 step drops and quick throws? I can't see it. I think he'll need to be in a more shotgun spread type of offense.

Not sure about Fisher in LA though, I guess he could be an option for them.

Lynch is forgotten a little now since he did poorly against Auburn, Goff killed it versus Air Force and then Wentz-a-Mania ran wild at the Senior Bowl.

I think he will show well at the Combine and be back in the mix again.

As for Philadelphia, there is already rumors that Pederson wants his KC backup, Chase Daniel. If they spend a decent contract for him, they might pass on the QB in the early rounds.

Not that I want them to do this, but if they rebuilt their OL, especially at OG, that would go a long way towards solving some of their problems.

Pederson is used to cobbling together a decent passing game by scheme alone with average to poor WRs after working with Reid. But running the ball needs to be the focus if the Eagles are going to get back on their feet.

Dwight

Reaction score
He fails to mention either QB in his top 5 picks as being reaches.

You might want to send out a tongue lashing through email.

Risen,

This is a serious question. Which QB would you prefer Dallas to select in the first round or do you prefer them to select a QB in the later rounds?

Just curious because I don't see a pure talent on Andrew Luck's level.

Sydla

Reaction score
The ones against taking a QB will be the first to cry in their beer when Romo goes down and they trot Kellen Moore out there again.

Well in fairness, anyone thinking Carson Wentz or Jared Goff will come in at some point next year and win games with this coaching staff is probably smoking crack too.

Wentz and Goff and Lynch are long plays............. not short term insurance policies if Romo gets hurt again next season.

RS12

Reaction score
Well in fairness, anyone thinking Carson Wentz or Jared Goff will come in at some point next year and win games with this coaching staff is probably smoking crack too.

Wentz and Goff and Lynch are long plays............. not short term insurance policies if Romo gets hurt again next season.

The long play (Osweiler) benefitted Denver this year, nobody ever wants to talk about that.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen,

This is a serious question. Which QB would you prefer Dallas to select in the first round or do you prefer them to select a QB in the later rounds?

fxxk7Bx.jpg

I'm for making the Titans trade today and announcing the contract signing tomorrow. Then releasing Romo on Saturday.

RS12

Reaction score
Risen,

How many Andrew Lucks and John Elways are there, yet 32 teams need QBs. I dont see any of those types in the pipeline but I do see Romo breaking down.

Dwight

Reaction score
How many Andrew Lucks and John Elways are there, yet 32 teams need QBs. I dont see any of those types in the pipeline but I do see Romo breaking down.

I don't mind getting a QB in the first. I just want to make sure that Dallas does not draft a bust. I understand the negative implication if the team counts on Romo to be healthy next season.

RS12

Reaction score
I don't mind getting a QB in the first. I just want to make sure that Dallas does not draft a bust./quote]

Impossible. Only one lock in this draft, Laremy Tunsil.