Kitna to be QB coach, Moore leading candidate for OC

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I don’t get it. Still a Lineahan disciple...

Didn’t follow his career in Boise. Anyone know what kind of offense they ran?
Its not gonna matter. he's not going to be stuck in a style or a look. He knows enough to get the best out of what's in front of him. Jason and Jerry and Stephen are very tenured. They see and hear things that might influence you in another direction.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

this is how lazy reporting has gotten. this thing cites sources but theyre only reporting on what rappaport is suggesting.

I think this could happen if they dont get the guy they want.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
Ian Rapoport Retweeted Ian Rapoport

One possibility for the #Cowboys — and something that allows the Jon Kitna interest to make sense — is to promote fast-rising, impressive QB coach Kellen Moore to offensive coordinator. At the least, that is in the discussions of how to proceed.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t get it. Still a Lineahan disciple...

Didn’t follow his career in Boise. Anyone know what kind of offense they ran?

So, working under an OC makes a person a disciple who is incapable of his own thoughts? As if he is a robot pre-programmed to be a clone of that OC?

If that were the case offenses would still be the same as when football was first being played over 100 years ago, Sean Payton would be in New Oreleans still be running the offense he did in Dallas, and Air Coryell, the West Coast offense, RPO and other systems and styles would never have developed. For all you and I know Moore may be itching to do different things that he hasn’t been in a position to do.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This is an out of the box move if true, I’m willing to give it a shot, but not if Garrett calls plays, he wasn’t good at it the last time he did it.
He needs to sent Moore upstairs during the games and listen to his feed back.

cowboyec

Reaction score
this is how lazy reporting has gotten. this thing cites sources but theyre only reporting on what rappaport is suggesting.

I think this could happen if they dont get the guy they want.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
Ian Rapoport Retweeted Ian Rapoport

One possibility for the #Cowboys — and something that allows the Jon Kitna interest to make sense — is to promote fast-rising, impressive QB coach Kellen Moore to offensive coordinator. At the least, that is in the discussions of how to proceed.
it makes me wonder if a deal has fallen thru.