Kurt Warner Breaks Down Dak vs Packers

morat1959

Reaction score
So it's Moore's fault for calling bad plays, it's Lamb's fault for running a bad route, but Dak is free from blame and you celebrate his stats in spite of saying "Dak is not the one calling in the plays. That is Kellen Moore." so does that mean you will herald Moore as a great OC since you want to point out Dak's stats as a result of Moore's play calling?
It’s a double standard and they’ll spin it anyway they can to fit their narrative. You’ve got to realize the Dak defenders either have an agenda that’s not related to football skills or they just don’t have a clue what they’re seeing. Lots don’t have a clue what to even look for. Stats…stats and more stats! That’s all they know.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
NFL coaches, players, scouts and execs ranked all starting QBs entering this season via polls.

They all ranked Dak in the top 10.

Why is that? Do YOU know better than they all do?

Awww, I know you feel incredibly silly right now. That's okay. You don't have to admit it, little boy.
:thumbup:
those same experts have also rated Dak bottom 10 on some polls. those same experts change their mind one day to the next because those polls are completed without much thought. those same experts also had tom brady rated as low round or undrafted. experts are wrong all the time......so that must make you an expert on Dak. feel better? want your mommy to rub your belly? don't be a blind homer. thats why Jerry loves fans like you.

Nav22

Reaction score
those same experts have also rated Dak bottom 10 on some polls. those same experts change their mind one day to the next because those polls are completed without much thought. those same experts also had tom brady rated as low round or undrafted. experts are wrong all the time......so that must make you an expert on Dak. feel better? want your mommy to rub your belly? don't be a blind homer. thats why Jerry loves fans like you.
Show me those "same polls" where they changed their minds.

Because these were ANNUAL polls where they specifically asked NFL coaches, players, coaches and execs.

.......which is how I know that you're LYING, little boy.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Show me those "same polls" where they changed their minds.

Because these were ANNUAL polls where they specifically asked NFL coaches, players, coaches and execs.

.......which is how I know that you're LYING, little boy.
ok, you right. thats what i say when i talked to mentally challenged people. they just don't have the mental ability to comprehend logic and clear evidence. when 99% of the people all agree based on logic and evidence, you're the 1% that don't. so kudos to you. you win. you have worn me down. i just don't have the calm and ability to deal with idiots today. now, go take a nap, i know how hard it can be for your pea size brain to work this hard.

btw, there are lots of annual polls and the trend on these annual polls are Dak is dropping each year. thats your lesson for today. any idiot can find the answer they want if they search long enough.

Nav22

Reaction score
ok, you right. thats what i say when i talked to mentally challenged people. they just don't have the mental ability to comprehend logic and clear evidence. when 99% of the people all agree based on logic and evidence, you're the 1% that don't. so kudos to you. you win. you have worn me down. i just don't have the calm and ability to deal with idiots today. now, go take a nap, i know how hard it can be for your pea size brain to work this hard.

btw, there are lots of annual polls and the trend on these annual polls are Dak is dropping each year. thats your lesson for today. any idiot can find the answer they want if they search long enough.
"thats what i say when i talked to mentally challenged people."

Nice English.

Present tense there, champ. Go with "talk" next time, not "talked."

Not all of us could make it out of 3rd grade, I suppose.

I'm sorry I humiliated you today.

"DURRRR BUT there's lots of annual polls..."

But none that featured current NFL players, coaches, execs and scouts that had him ranked outside the top 10 this year.

You got caught in a lie.

I win, you lose. Losers lose.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
"thats what i say when i talked to mentally challenged people."

Nice English.

Present tense there, champ. Go with "talk" next time, not "talked."

Not all of us could make it out of 3rd grade, I suppose.

I'm sorry I humiliated you today.

"DURRRR BUT there's lots of annual polls..."

But none that featured current NFL players, coaches, execs and scouts that had him ranked outside the top 10 this year.

You got caught in a lie.

I win, you lose. Losers lose.

you're gonna make me cry. btw, i went to MIT for undergrad and Berkley for my masters. i think i saw you get off the short bus when i volunteered at the school for idiots. i know i did, you were class president.

Nav22

Reaction score
you're gonna make me cry. btw, i went to MIT for undergrad and Berkley for my masters. i think i saw you get off the short bus when i volunteered at the school for idiots. i know i did, you were class president.
Awwwww, someone was humiliated today and is now trying to compensate.

Let me know when you learn the difference between "talk" and "talked," Billy Madison. Verb tenses are tricky!

"DURRR THEY DID OTHER POLLS OF NFL COACHES, PLAYERS, SCOUTS AND EXECS! I JUST CAN'T FIND THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST!

OOPS, I'M A LYING FRAUD WHO JUST GOT EXPOSED!"

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Awwwww, someone was humiliated today and is now trying to compensate.

Let me know when you learn the difference between "talk" and "talked," Billy Madison. Verb tenses are tricky!

"DURRR THEY DID OTHER POLLS OF NFL COACHES, PLAYERS, SCOUTS AND EXECS! I JUST CAN'T FIND THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST!

OOPS, I'M A LYING FRAUD WHO JUST GOT EXPOSED!"
Go for a run Forrest.

khiladi

Reaction score
I like Kurt Warner,
very partial, and doesn't get into what others say. I'm not sure why his opinion bothers some people

Man of class…. he could have become an arrogant prick after his rise to fame after packing grocery bags, but he has stayed as humble as they come and even in his all-22 analysis, he doesn’t get swayed by emotion. He just tells it like he sees it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Man of class…. he could have become an arrogant prick after his rise to fame after packing grocery bags, but he has stayed as humble as they come and even in his all-22 analysis, he doesn’t get swayed by emotion. He just tells it like he sees it.

Did you make a post in the other thread using Dak's quotes after his DUI and Covid party? If so it was deleted.

visionary

Reaction score
He's not seeing the field right, that's for sure. He's indecisive and that's not good for a QB who lacks accuracy to begin with

that is who he has always been

when teams had to account for his legs, now that he’s running a lot less it’s showing up more clearly

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Man of class…. he could have become an arrogant prick after his rise to fame after packing grocery bags, but he has stayed as humble as they come, and even in his all-22 analysis, he doesn’t get swayed by emotion. He just tells it as he sees it.
yep, dak should have a great future in bagging groceries unless his brain can't decide between paper and plastic, but he trusts his arm in packing the bag or plastic.

khiladi

Reaction score
yep, dak should have a great future in bagging groceries unless his brain can't decide between paper and plastic, but he trusts his arm in packing the bag or plastic.

bruh-bro.gif