News: Kurt Warner on Dez Bryant: 'We know he's got unique talent, but he's not a great route runner'

Verdict

Reaction score
Throw him open and he's elite.

Yeah. Let's just give Dez a pistol like the star of the movie The Dictator. He could just shoot DBs when they tried to cover him. I hear Dez is also up for 6 Wadian Oscars for his acting ability as well.

Verdict

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Kurt is "such a hater":rolleyes:

Still remember when Dez was up for his contract and many of us on CZ were against it but the usual CZ homies had a "just pay the man his money" moniker

And we think our FO has a clue lol :lmao2:

You remember that too? I thought Inwas the only one who remembered stuff like that.

Verdict

Reaction score
And about 80% of those TD,s were in 2014 and before, nice try though cherry picking stats trying to make a point. And no the end zone fade isn't a route, even that which is supposedly his bread and butter has had a low success rate lately. I will however give him one more year before passing final judgement. As of right now he appears slow, not very explosive, and lets even very average DB's take him out of the game

Don't forget his meltdowns and tantrums. They need proper attention too.

Verdict

Reaction score
Warner isn’t saying anything many haven’t already said about Dez. Chris Carter, Reggie Wayne and Shannon Sharpe just to name a few have said the same thing.

Dez could play using a walker and the Dez Fan Bois would still be fist bumping over Dez. Lol

Reactions: G2

Verdict

Reaction score
Name one WR who’s posted more TDs since entering the league. I have all day.

He also got more yards of separation than Julio or AJ green per route. But, trash.

You got the trash part of your post right. He's trash.

Verdict

Reaction score
Poor route Runner after so many years in the league. Can he not be coached up? I'm not talking about the speed to separate I'm talking about running the route as it's been designed, a route tree cannot be that hard to comprehend. Are the coaches not coaching? Is Dez being allowed to do what he wants just because he can out muscle the guy for the ball? I don't care how much physical talents you have if you can't comprehend the route tree or accept coaching you don't belong. The same goes for the coaches if they are not demanding precision on the routes.

No. He can't be coached up. Any more questions? I have all the answers. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dez could play using a walker and the Dez Fan Bois would still be fist bumping over Dez. Lol

Dez doesn’t have many fans right. This fan base is pretty down on him.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez doesn’t have many fans right. This fan base is pretty down on him.

Well the Dez Sucks bandwagon is starting to fill up, but the Dez Fan Bois will never give up on old Dez. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well the Dez Sucks bandwagon is starting to fill up, but the Dez Fan Bois will never give up on old Dez. Lol

That Dez sucks bandwagon has gotten pretty big. All his fans can fit in a smart car.

Verdict

Reaction score
It’s become more like hate train for Dez lately. A nasty redo of the O’Jays Love Train.

I'm just surprised that Witten isn't being throttled as well. He is just as bad as a player.

Verdict

Reaction score
Let Dez play as long as he wants. He has earned that right! Yeah whatever. Let's bring Troy and Emmitt and Moose back too while we are at it! Dear and Witten have to go!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm just surprised that Witten isn't being throttled as well. He is just as bad as a player.

He is being throttled look at some of the threads wanting to move on from him. His game hasn’t fallen off as much as Dez. He’s slow but he’s still the best chain mover on the team and he brings leadership. Plus he provides a security blanket for Dak.

Verdict

Reaction score
He is being throttled look at some of the threads wanting to move on from him. His game hasn’t fallen off as much as Dez. He’s slow but he’s still the best chain mover on the team and he brings leadership.

Well he is many times more cerebral than Dez. And he doesn't do stupid ****. I guess that's an improvement over Dez. I'll give him that.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
A lot of yall are gonna be real upset when we get a new receiver and the QB still cant get him the ball.

Im keeping the receipts on all u fools

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dez and the term "Precise route runner" have never been used in the same sentence. If Dez had put in the time like Irvin did to run precise routes he would have been a top ten receiver of all time. Natural god given talent is there for sure.
Yes it has, "Dez is not a precise route runner" is often said about him. The natural talent is there but anything that needs to be coached into him through practice is not evident by his play. Whose fault is that?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A lot of yall are gonna be real upset when we get a new receiver and the QB still cant get him the ball.

Im keeping the receipts on all u fools
I hope you kept the receipts from whoever taught you how to talk so you can get your money back. Your English is atrocious. :muttley: