News: Kurt Warner on Dez Bryant: 'We know he's got unique talent, but he's not a great route runner'

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Look its the grammar police on a message board

Lets keep the talk about football, fool
Look it's the grammar criminal on a message board. I can't keep the talk about football if I can't understand what you are saying... fool, lol. :muttley:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Lol u listening to anything that fool xwalker got to say about Dez
I’m sorry, but I can just see Dez playing too much and being comfortable at training camp. I never heard he was a hard practice player. Just sayin breh. He used to be my dawg he was in my left........

sideon

Reaction score
Dez has been unable to run good routes in the 8 years he's been in the league so far. What makes you believe he would suddenly be able to now at the old age of 30?
He's a decent route runner but people just like to make it seem like he sucks at it. If he weren't good at it then he & Romo wouldn't have put up so many numbers.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story...arrett-practice-story-on-michael-irvin-061616

I found that by googling Michael Irvin practice hard.

I don’t even have to find a Link on the GAWD TO. Steve young said he’s the only person he saw work as hard as Rice. Let’s leave that there.

Now let’s go to a guy playing now who’s hall of fame bound. Simple google search on Fitzgerald.

"Just watching him practice, watching him come to work every day, watching him in the training room, he's the consummate pro," center A.Q. Shipley said. "It's incredible watching a guy who's played as long as he has in the league going out on a Thursday when we're not in pads, diving for balls, never taking a play off in practice.

Now google (Dez Bryant practice hard) first page results. I’m just sayin bro.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I’m sorry, but I can just see Dez playing too much and being comfortable at training camp. I never heard he was a hard practice player. Just sayin breh. He used to be my dawg he was in my left........
Blame the sissy head coach for that. Jimmy wouldnt allow that if he were coach

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Blame the sissy head coach for that. Jimmy wouldnt allow that if he were coach

I know Dez works out. But going all out in practice is a different thing. Remember he use to need IVs every big game? Lol. Garrett bum *** even told Dez that Irvin used to run nonstop and he has to get to that level. Dez still hasn’t gotten there. He doesn’t need IVs but he comes out of games very often even when he’s not injured. I don’t recall Antonio Brown going to the sideline constantly

JBond

Reaction score
Where did you read that he got lazy?
He takes a lot of plays off if he is not the featured player. Many times he barely even leaves the LOS. His lack of effort tips the defense. Not good.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Dez has a very limited route tree. If you ask him to run anything other than 3 - 4 routes hes just not that good, he can do them, just not very precise.
Why I wanted Cooper Cupp last year, and why I would be going to all my scouts and say - tell me who, out of 2-3 round on, who are the best pure route runners. Thats who we target.

Verdict

Reaction score
A lot of yall are gonna be real upset when we get a new receiver and the QB still cant get him the ball.

Im keeping the receipts on all u fools

Thank goodness you are keeping track. I was losing sleep over people forgetting I am on the cut Dez train.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez has a very limited route tree. If you ask him to run anything other than 3 - 4 routes hes just not that good, he can do them, just not very precise.
Why I wanted Cooper Cupp last year, and why I would be going to all my scouts and say - tell me who, out of 2-3 round on, who are the best pure route runners. Thats who we target.

If you ask Dez to do anything it's probably a waste of time. Be an adult, don't get sued, don't tear up your babysitter's house, keep your emotions in check, don't be a distraction for the team, catch the ball, shut up and run your routes right, don't complain about not getting enough targets when the team is winning, justify your contract...... all of that appears to be beyond what he is capable of doing.

Dre11

Reaction score
TO already explained this, but most have bias towards him and didn’t listen.

TO never ran good routes either for any team he played for and he had the dropsies too. How in the hell are you going to be creative in routesmif your top wr ,CANT RUN THEM.....LOL

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
TO never ran good routes either for any team he played for and he had the dropsies too. How in the hell are you going to be creative in routesmif your top wr ,CANT RUN THEM.....LOL
Now TO never ran good routes. :facepalm: Show me anywhere that says that. Back up your claim or shut the hell up and stop pulling stuff out of your azz