Twitter: La'El Collins working out for Dallas

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nice. If La'el Collins proves his knee is healthy and recovered, plus he's willing to get in game shape while signing for cheap, I say sign him up. Definitely would be an upgrade over Chuma Edoga and possibly even starter Terence Steele.

Now, go get Matt Farniok from the Lions practice squad for backup Center/Guard. The Oline would be drastically improved in time for the playoffs.

Jipper

Reaction score
That desperate?

Tyson Smith might play? Yeah.....right.

Why do I get the feeling that, once they can no longer hide the truth, some bad news is forthcoming.?
It's already confirmed that he tore his plantat facitous (sp)...at this point its just about pain tolerance which is totally dependent on the player...I'd be more worried about tyron honestly

1942willys

Reaction score
I think they wont believe until we win a SB again. I can relate. Its hard man. Getting your hopes dashed, heart ripped out and eaten year after year. I get it.
gutted; heart ripped out and presented to you to make you feel worse AND THEN EATEN AS YOU WATCH

Rayman70

Reaction score
I was 25 when we last won a ring. Insane man....its way past time to win another.

1942willys

Reaction score
I was 25 when we last won a ring. Insane man....its way past time to win another.
I was that young once...

coming after watching Landry for twenty years I thought even with the loss of Jimmy the dynasty would continue; wow was I dumb....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Damien Wilson, but anyhow......we kicked the tires on several players over the last month or so and lost out on them. Now, they turned out to be busts, but at the time they signed elsewhere we were all pissed. We needed LB help, but lost them to the Iggles...thankfully we saw what would happen and those Iggle signings were a disaster. I am simply saying that kicking the tires the week of a MASSIVE game should have been done a few weeks ago, instead we got caught with our pants down and possibly ill prepared on the left side of our line this weekend to combine with a right side that is also shakey
:facepalm: You’re absolutely clueless.

Loso86

Reaction score
I think they wont believe until we win a SB again. I can relate. Its hard man. Getting your hopes dashed, heart ripped out and eaten year after year. I get it.
It's no diff from 30 other teams. But dang at least have some joy out of the wins. Makes this place miserable that so many complain even after 11 wins good or bad

mrmojo

Reaction score
Same here, once Jimmy left and Switzer came in I wasn't too confident we'd get there again. We did get the one with Switzer but haven't even sniffed a NFC Championship game since.