Twitter: La'El Collins working out for Dallas

exciter

Reaction score
I was mildly peeved when the Cowboys let him go, but it wasn’t a great loss. Didn’t care in the slightest about Gregory leaving. Still angry about Amari.
Why? He missed all of 2020 because he came into camp woefully out of shape and hurt his hip. Was suspended in 2021 for trying to bribe the league official administering a drug test. Played poorly and was out of shape when the suspension was over.
But hey, let’s continue to hold onto lazy and stupid players!

bewp7

Reaction score
yea im sure la el collins will get into shape in like 2 weeks to be able to play if he have to

hahaha

la el collins! lol

mldardy

Reaction score
good Gawd...I rather we signed 60 year old Peters back when we had a chance to. But who knows, maybe he can offer SOMETHING in a pinch.
No you pulled this out of YOUR arse. I know you can't help it but stop whining.

plasticman

Reaction score
That desperate?

Tyson Smith might play? Yeah.....right.

Why do I get the feeling that, once they can no longer hide the truth, some bad news is forthcoming.?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Collins was decent in Cincinnati, not great, but decent (before he got hurt).

Line depth is a problem across the NFL and I would not mind him returning. At this stage in his career he might be an option at guard if Tyler Smith's foot is a postseason issue.

coult44

Reaction score
That desperate?

Tyson Smith might play? Yeah.....right.

Why do I get the feeling that, once they can no longer hide the truth, some bad news is forthcoming.?
I hear “Tyson” and Holyfield are both playing.

WTBS, He tore his PF, we need help fast.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Anybody trashing this move clearly don’t understand football this mans opened hella running lanes and also we kicked him out to RT WHICH IF I REMMEBER YALL WANT STEELE GONE ACCEPT IT N SHUT UP AT LEAST WERE DOING SOMETHING BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS
Ummmmm, he basically blew at RT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If that's possible
I think they wont believe until we win a SB again. I can relate. Its hard man. Getting your hopes dashed, heart ripped out and eaten year after year. I get it.