Twitter: La'El Collins working out for Dallas

exciter

Reaction score
it happened multiple times during that game. sorry, not impressed with Edoga and even if the LB came in on a delayed blitz, its inside and Tyler is there, who had already engaged him and edoga was late to the party. he could clearly see the DE wasn't being blocked. so instead he chose to engage a defender who was already engaged with an OL man and double him instead of picking up the open defender with a bee line to the QB.....

no, not a communication issue. its stupidity
Lol, Tyler was still engaged in the double team with Biadasz when Edoga started to step inside to pick up the LB and it’s fairly obvious if looking at it reasonably!

Praxit

Reaction score
.......Look, if he can help shore up the OL and give the run game a positive Nudge.

I'm all in. ;)..

CCBoy

Reaction score
Collins and Wilson have questions that need to be answered.

Collins suffered torn anterior cruciate, medial collateral and posterior cruciate ligaments in his left knee late last season with the Bengals. Cincinnati released him in September, although he has worked out for teams during the year.

In 2022, Wilson was arrested in Frisco, Texas, on a charge of assault with bodily injury to a family member. The NFL suspended him for four weeks under the personal conduct policy, but he would be eligible to play.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39229470/worried-cowboys-work-ol-lael-collins-lb-damien-wilson

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Wilson is interesting. Was pretty productive on that terrible Jags team in 2021.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have no issue working him out. I don't have any issue working out any player. I have no idea what kind of condition Collins is in, but I watched him in Cincy and he had very little left in the tank. Injuries have reduced him to a shell of what he was. When I saw him he had no bend left, very little lateral movement and he looked like he was lunging on every pass play. If he has any drive left, maybe he takes Tyler's spot at LG until Tyler recovers. But I do not think he can play tackle anymore.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well to be fair losing Fredbeard was the main reason our line began to decline; not losing Leary
Yeah but even when Frederick was healthy the best offensive line they've had in the past 10 years was Leary, Tyron, Martin, Fred, Free and Collins.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm just asking , Isn't Zeke eligible to be picked up after Next Week ? If he is THAT's the Most important pick up we could Get
Don't take me as knowing the rules for certain, but my understanding has been that if you don't sign a guy before the regular season ends, you can't pick him up until the next off-season officially starts.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Collins didn’t work out when he was here last time. I doubt he’s working out now.

Ba dum tssssss

Jfconrow

Reaction score
What happened to Him? I thought they let him go because he'd be too expensive. So he never caught on with another team?