Lamar Jackson requests a trade

Proof

Reaction score
Hold up..

The Ravens are 4-8 WITHOUT Lamar and 45-16 WITH him.

But he's not a difference maker?

You Dak guys and downplaying the importance of the QB position hasn't gotten old and tired yet? When does the QB position become important to you guys? Only if Dak plays well?
to be fair, they have designed the offense around his rushing and left him devoid of wr talent. yes, he's very successful there, but he's one of probably three qbs that could be. that's a testament to his skill/value, but also schematically specific.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok so lets put that out all 3 QB's are 8 years into the league with thier current projections...Herbert has 0 playoff wins Lamar Jackson is a running 30 year old QB and Dak? are you sure he gets last pick? I mean I'm not sure. OOh thats right you penciling in Herberts "potential" and for some reason you think Lamar is going to turn into an elite passer at age 30..mind you I have your post all over this forum reminding everyone "They dont change when they have been in the league 5 years" Do i have this correct?
They don't need to change.

They are already clearly better than Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
to be fair, they have designed the offense around his rushing and left him devoid of wr talent. yes, he's very successful there, but he's one of probably three qbs that could be. that's a testament to his skill/value, but also schematically specific.
He led the NFL in TD passes with Hollywood Brown as his #1 receiver.

You don't do that if you're not a good passer.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

^ One time reminder

Proof

Reaction score
He led the NFL in TD passes with Hollywood Brown as his #1 receiver.

You don't do that if you're not a good passer.
I didn't say he wasn't a good passer. Just that the way the ravens have constructed their offense, there aren't many guys that could win games there other than lamar. (imo)

phildadon86

Reaction score
They have better passer stats? more playoff wins? more SB what makes them better? are we back to looks?
Herbert can do things Dak cant. Period. Herbert can make all of the throws.

You are also wasting your time.

I literally spent time showing this poster the playoff stats between Lamar and Prescott and his response was. I am just a Dak fan.

The guy just loves to stir the pot.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They have better passer stats? more playoff wins? more SB what makes them better? are we back to looks?
What makes Dak better than Lamar?

Do you really think Dak's passing makes up for Lamar's running ability?

What makes Dak better than Herbert?

There is literally NOTHING Dak does better than Herbert.

So, you're going with Dak leading his team to 2 more playoff wins than Herbert and 1 more than Jackson? You would ignore the skill difference because of this?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Herbert can do things Dak cant. Period. Herbert can make all of the throws.

You are also wasting your time.

I literally spent time showing this poster the playoff stats between Lamar and Prescott and his response was. I am just a Dak fan.

The guy just loves to stir the pot.
You bet me Zeke would have 1,000 yards last season and it looks like he won't even be on a team next season.

You have no idea what you're seeing on the field.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

So, you're going with Dak leading his team to 2 more playoff wins than Herbert and 1 more than Jackson? You would the skill difference because of this?
At age 30 yeah i think Dak's passing very well could make up for his running, do you think Lamar will be young forever? the W/L in playoffs is your thing I'm just trying to see why your own metrics only apply to certain QB's...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
At age 30 yeah i think Dak's passing very well could make up for his running, do you think Lamar will be young forever? the W/L in playoffs is your thing I'm just trying to see why your own metrics only apply to certain QB's...
I read your comment above about "just passing time" so that tells me you're not looking for actual debate and you just wanna argue.

Dak suck.

I'll end it there.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
My God man let it go.

I lost a bet. Cool. I also am up 3k on betting this season on this sport. So I must know something. You said this team wouldnt win 8 games.

You obviously have less of an idea than me. Go troll somewhere else.
Sure you are.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I read your comment above about "just passing time" so that tells me you're not looking for actual debate and you just wanna argue.

Dak suck.

I'll end it there.
Lol it was never a real debate your incapable of having one when Dak is involved you say things like "Lamar Jackson will be a better QB at 30 because he can run".

phildadon86

Reaction score
Sure you are.
About as believable as you being a Cowboys fan.

Only difference is. I can prove it if I want to. You cant. Because your posting history proves otherwise.

"I care about playoff wins" Unless it doesn't suit my argument.
"I care about winning" unless it doesn't suit my argument.

You're a child. Grow up. This whole Im right your wrong nonsense is something I'd expect from my adopted niece and nephew. Not from someone claiming to be a grown man. And then you actually go and cry to the mods. Even though you are arguably one of the biggest bullies on this site.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol it was never a real debate your incapable of having one when Dak is involved you say things like "Lamar Jackson will be a better QB at 30 because he can run".
That's 4 years from now.

Dak will be a better QB at 34 than Lamar Jackson at 30 because.......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
About as believable as you being a Cowboys fan.

Only difference is. I can prove it if I want to. You cant. Because your posting history proves otherwise.

"I care about playoff wins" Unless it doesn't suit my argument.
"I care about winning" unless it doesn't suit my argument.

You're a child. Grow up. This whole Im right your wrong nonsense is something I'd expect from my adopted niece and nephew. Not from someone claiming to be a grown man. And then you actually go and cry to the mods. Even though you are arguably one of the biggest bullies on this site.
Do you really think I care if you think I'm a Cowboys fan or not?

You prop up a loser because other losers are better than him.

It's strange, but then again, Dak fans will be Dak fans.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That's 4 years from now.

Dak will be a better QB at 34 than Lamar Jackson at 30 because.......
I asked for the scenario we talking straight from rookie or 8 years in the league...Right now, Herbert could go anywhere he wants Lamar will be in a Ravens uni unless he lowers his cost significantly and Dak is a Cowboy as he was already picked and extended..so far who is the only QB to get extended of the 3? would that mean if we go off right now Dak was actually chosen first by a team?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Do you really think I care if you think I'm a Cowboys fan or not?

You prop up a loser because other losers are better than him.

It's strange, but then again, Dak fans will be Dak fans.
LOL. You talk about Dak more than the Dak fans. You talk about Dak more than any other Cowboys related news. You are literally more of a Dak over Dallas guy than the guys you claim are.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score

So, you're going with Dak leading his team to 2 more playoff wins than Herbert and 1 more than Jackson? You would ignore the skill difference because of this?
Has dak ever quit on his team going into the playoffs?