Lamar Jackson requests a trade

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson has only thrown more than 400 times once since entering the league - and only once been above 64% in completion. Outside of his MVP season when he completed 66% of his passes (9th overall), he has ranked 27th, 22nd, and 24th. This is all with low pass attempts.

You want to know they Ravens are unwilling to give him the money he wants? This is why coupled with his injury issues.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Tell ya what.

When Dak leads the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win like Stafford did with the Rams then we won't hark on his INTs, k?

Dak has to shut us up with his play. His fans can't do it for him.
I agree i just find it funny when you use stats when we all know you dont believe them..lol..unless its Herbert and you like the way he looks then its cool to not win or make the playoffs as a QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I agree i just find it funny when you use stats when we all know you dont believe them..lol..unless its Herbert and you like the way he looks then its cool to not win or make the playoffs as a QB.
The way he looks?

What do you mean by that?

I think Jackson is better than Dak and would rather have Jackson, but you bring up Herberts looks?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Today I learned that a 3% difference is huge!
The two seasons Dak has compared to Jackson's pass attempts, he's completed 67% and 68%. Jackson has \only ever completed more than 66% of his pass attempts once, and that was 2019. With less than 400 pass attempts, he's completed 64%, 64%, 58%, and 62% all other seasons. Dak has ONE season, with far more pass attempts, that is equal or lower: That was 2017 at 62%.

Dak is a far more accurate QB. Lamar sucks with accuracy. I mean, he's absolute garage.

As for what you're saying - yes a 3% difference is pretty big. Put it into perspective: 67% to 70% - one is Drew Brees level while the other is around NFL starter average in the modern era.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The way he looks?

What do you mean by that?

I think Jackson is better than Dak and would rather have Jackson, but you bring up Herberts looks?
Well you dont use stats but you will use W/L but with Herbert he has only ever not made the playoffs or lost the one game he did.. so i figure its your eye test that says he is better........sorry didnt mean to use a wierd word like looks.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The two seasons Dak has compared to Jackson's pass attempts, he's completed 67% and 68%. Jackson has never completed more than 66% of his pass attempts once, and that was 2019. With less than 400 pass attempts, he's completed 64%, 64%, 58%, and 62% all other seasons. Dak has ONE season, with far more pass attempts, that is equal or lower: That was 2017 at 62%.

Dak is a far more accurate QB. Lamar sucks with accuracy. I mean, he's absolute garage.
he knows he is its his thing, Lamar is literally asked to pass the ball 15 to 20 times with one season it went to like 24 a game but his average is 23 over his career, he and Jimmy are the lowest

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well you dont use stats but you will use W/L but with Herbert he has only ever not made the playoffs or lost the one game he did.. so i figure its your eye test that says he is better........sorry didnt mean to use a wierd word like looks.
Jackson, Dak, and Herbert don't have success to write home about. Let's not pretend that because Dak has led the Cowboys to 1 more playoff win that Jackson and 2 more than Herbert that he's somehow above those guys.

If you have Dak, Jackson, and Herbert to chose from do you believe any teams take Dak 1st out of those 3?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jackson, Dak, and Herbert don't have success to write home about. Let's not pretend that because Dak has led the Cowboys to 1 more playoff win that Jackson and 2 more than Herbert that he's somehow above those guys.

If you have Dak, Jackson, and Herbert to chose from do you believe any teams take Dak 1st out of those 3?
after 8 years in the league? whats the scenario? straight from rookie? why not throw Wentz in there if its rookies.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It is when it comes to QB accuracy. For example this season 3pct is the difference between top QB and bottom half QB. That’s a big difference.
You didn't look this up before you said it did ya?

2022:
1. Geno Smith - 70%
5. Daniel Jones - 67%

Today I learned that 5th is bottom half of the NFL.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
after 8 years in the league? whats the scenario? straight from rookie? why not throw Wentz in there if its rookies.....
It doesn't matter what time frame you want to go with.

Dak is getting picked 3rd if him, Jackson, and Herbert are the options.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Tell ya what.

When Dak leads the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win like Stafford did with the Rams then we won't hark on his INTs, k?

Dak has to shut us up with his play. His fans can't do it for him.
I dont know if you know this or not. Jackson has more INTs in the playoffs than TDs. So you can keep saying all you care about is playoff success, but the more "talented" QB you keep talking about has more picks than TDs in the playoffs, a 7.5 Completion percentage differential compared to Dak (which is huge), and 5 less TDs than the guy you say is "less talented".

And by the way. Thats all in the playoffs. You know. When it matters.

You want anyone not named Dak here and its apparent. Because the stats, and reasoning you use to justify your ridiculous sentiments aren't backed by anything factual. Lamar Jackson. Statistically. In the playoffs. "when it matters" (im quoting you here). Cant even sniff Daks jock strap. Yet. He is more "Talented" in your eyes.

Read that all again. And then explain to the group how anyone is supposed to take anything you say seriously.

Now I assume you're going to go back to regular season success' for Lamar to prove that he is better. Which will even further illustrate. You don't care about playoff success as much as you pretend to.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and I both know Dak isn't going to develop the ability to do that all of a sudden in year 8.

The difference is I don't mind saying it.
lol @ "You and I"

I do not know what the hell Prescott may or may not develop. If he does not, good. If he does, good. I do not dictate what will or will not happen with this team.

Difference? You say it practically every day. Communication is sender, message and receiver. You are the sender. You have articulated your thought concerning Prescott, literally and figuratively, over 20,000 times. This site's members are the receivers.

Who exactly do you think does not know, "You do not mind saying it?" Rhetorical question.

I do not have a daily pathological self-need to say what anyone else wants me to recite in unison. Please. Stop projecting.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what time frame you want to go with.

Dak is getting picked 3rd if him, Jackson, and Herbert are the options.
Ok so lets put that out all 3 QB's are 8 years into the league with thier current projections...Herbert has 0 playoff wins Lamar Jackson is a running 30 year old QB and Dak? are you sure he gets last pick? I mean I'm not sure. OOh thats right you penciling in Herberts "potential" and for some reason you think Lamar is going to turn into an elite passer at age 30..mind you I have your post all over this forum reminding everyone "They dont change when they have been in the league 5 years" Do i have this correct?