Lamar Jackson requests a trade

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why would you do that? Because that's what you Dak guys do.

Why can't you grasp the concept that Dak and Jackson both have done nothing? That doesn't mean there on the same level talent wise.

Sure, I'd take a rookie QB also, but if I have to chose between Dak and Jackson I'm taking Jackson.
Then you would have the same results. The have both done nothing. They dont even deserve to be discussed in the same breath as Aikman or Staubach. Stop saying "you Dak guys"

My whole argument is that they both suck. However that one. Statistically sucks more in the playoffs. Thats all.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I have no clue . . . i heard they can be used to manipulate or promote an agenda

I believe they are over rated
How do you manipulate a TD within the red zone? You either score or not. If we are talking about CPI sure that’s a statistic that can be manipulated. So sure if you are going to spin an economic story the subjective nature of many statistics can be spun to fit a narrative. A binary stat like TD or no TD can’t be spun. Again sorry if this is an inconvenient truth.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak was 1st in INTS in 2022.

He missed 5 games.

"Stats suck don’t they? They tell some pretty inconvenient truths." - You
I have no clue . . . i heard they can be used to manipulate or promote an agenda

I believe they are over rated
Are we talking red zone efficiency or Dak INTs because I was just stating the facts on red zone efficiency? A wall banger like you will have to get it back to Dak because you have some sort of OCD condition with all things Dak Prescott. I was just quoting red zone stats.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Are we talking red zone efficiency or Dak INTs because I was just stating the facts on red zone efficiency? A wall banger like you will have to get it back to Dak because you have some sort of OCD condition with all things Dak Prescott. I was just quoting red zone stats.
I'm just stating fact also, bro.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I'm just stating fact also, bro.
So I am talking to that guy about red zone offense and you chime in with Dak INTs? When your buddies are talking about the weather do you work Dak into that conversation too? It’s weird. You know football why don’t you take a Dak bashing vacation? Be better.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak was 1st in INTS in 2022.

He missed 5 games.

"Stats suck don’t they? They tell some pretty inconvenient truths." - You
Weren't you a big Matt Stafford fan in 2021? he threw 7 more than Dak but man was it all the Rams needed was Stafford...lol last year it looked like they needed those other allpro's that left to me. I know you dont care about stats unless they help your point.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So I am talking to that guy about red zone offense and you chime in with Dak INTs? When your buddies are talking about the weather do you work Dak into that conversation too? It’s weird. You know football why don’t you take a Dak bashing vacation? Be better.

Dallas was 1st in RZ offense in 2022. 6th in 2021. You Dakaholics are a joke.
Yeah. Your post about RZ offense had nothing at all to do about Dak....

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Yeah. Your post about RZ offense had nothing at all to do about Dak....
“Later today a low pressure system will bring precipitation to the northeast. Potential for snow and sleet at higher elevations later tonight. Dak Prescott sucks too.”

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Weren't you a big Matt Stafford fan in 2021? he threw 7 more than Dak but man was it all the Rams needed was Stafford...lol last year it looked like they needed those other allpro's that left to me. I know you dont care about stats unless they help your point.
He only threw 7 more INTs than Dak in 5 more games? YIKES! Dak was even worse than I thought!

Let's see... The Rams get Stafford and instantly win the Super Bowl. Stafford gets hurt the next season and the Rams don't even make the playoffs.

So, Dak gets hurt and the Cowboys go 4-1 without him. Stafford gets hurt and the Super Bowl winning Rams don't even make the playoffs.

You're actually helping my argument.

conner01

Reaction score
This ^^^^^^^^ 100%
Don't think there's a team out there that wants Lamar as their QB as badly as the Ravens.

Question for those saying he needs an agent...........do you honestly think Lamar and his mom are reading and disciplining an NFL contract without the help of an attorney/experience NFL legal advisor?
I’m sure they have lawyers
I wouldn’t have an agent and pay him so much for just negotiating a contract. If you are a fringe player you may need one but a star really doesn’t. The only thing an agent might have helped is convincing him the ravens offer was pretty good offer

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He only threw 7 more INTs than Dak in 5 more games? YIKES! Dak was even worse than I thought!

Let's see... The Rams get Stafford and instantly win the Super Bowl. Stafford gets hurt the next season and the Rams don't even make the playoffs.

So, Dak gets hurt and the Cowboys go 4-1 without him. Stafford gets hurt and the Super Bowl winning Rams don't even make the playoffs.

You're actually helping my argument.
Umm the Rams were 3-6 with Stafford in, want to see the record? Lol but if your delusion keeps you happy stay with it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Lamar is a far superior QB than Dak. You surround Dak with the Raven's supporting cast on offense and he'd be out of the league in 2 seasons.
Lamar is far more inaccurate than Dak. He is rapidly going the route of Cam Newton - once those legs are done, he's done.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Umm the Rams were 3-6 with Stafford in, want to see the record? Lol but if your delusion keeps you happy stay with it.
Tell ya what.

When Dak leads the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win like Stafford did with the Rams then we won't hark on his INTs, k?

Dak has to shut us up with his play. His fans can't do it for him.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Well if we can learn anything from this it is that agents do matter. Lamar seems like a smart guy, but even he has failed miserably up to this point on going at things solo. You can't represent yourself and you cant have a friend or family member do it, especially if you goal is to get as much as possible. Someone who can speak to teams on your behalf, and someone who can give you the direct feedback