Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
CeeDee's play is picking up by leaps and bounds. from the looks of it. I'm inclined to think his self confidence knows no bounds. He's earned it.

Thomas82

Reaction score
It sounded to me like he said I'm A top receiver", and I don't think you can argue against that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

Good WR NOT GREAT but as it's Jerry's land he will be paid as such.
Nothing changing but the weather!!!!
P.S. Someone ask him where we was vs the Niners the last 3 years????

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ceedee didn't show up vs niners in the playoffs? I already know what you are so I don't expect a manly answer
Ya, you know what I am.............. Not a Jerry drinking KOOL-AID Homer and yes it's great being me!!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Lamb just finished a three game stretch in which he did something no receiver in NFL history has ever done before.

I swear some of our fans just cannot allow themselves to be happy about anything. It's not about the Kool Aid or being a homer; it's about recognizing the fact that a player on the team we are supposed to be fans of has done something special. Heaven forbid he exudes some confidence in himself afterwards.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Lamb just finished a three game stretch in which he did something no receiver in NFL history has ever done before.

I swear some of our fans just cannot allow themselves to be happy about anything. It's not about the Kool Aid or being a homer; it's about recognizing the fact that a player on the team we are supposed to be fans of has done something special. Heaven forbid he exudes some confidence in himself afterwards.
He’s establishing what he believes his value is well ahead of initiating negotiation of his next contract. Dak is going to sign for a top five in the NFL compensation contract extension. CeeDee will expect, and will sign, the largest contract for an NFL receiver, ever. Great performance will garner lucrative deals. And while fans may want compensation tied to playoff success, I don’t believe the players see it the way, I doubt the NFLPA sees it that way, and you can bet their representation doesn’t see it that way. And the notion of a “discount for playing for the Dallas Cowboys, can’t imagine any players agent suggesting to Jerry Jones, “you own the most valuable sports franchise in the world, so I’ve advised my client to sign for less than I think his value is”.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Someone ask was he throwing himself the ball? Answer is no and as stated multiple times ceedee has proven himself at every level, dak not so much. Ceedee was 1000 yard receiver with three different QBs and showed up in big games in college before he hit road block with your truly. He went over 100 against bama and against lsu national champs each time he played in cfp. Dak has always put up miserable numbers in big games so once again is that ceedee or Dak

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
True as with a better Jockey this horse would produce at a higher level.
The blame is mostly on Dak agreed but he is not a WR I would pay top 5 money.
Top 10 yes......
This just shows you know as little about WR play as you do QB play.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

shut up CD. don't put a target on your back and don't incentivize the other WRs playing us to try to show up...
heads down. go play. let others decide you are the best.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I wonder what CeeDee would be like if he had Hill's, A.J. Brown's; or. Chase's QB throwing him the ball?

That's where I really give CeeDee props. Those guys have elite QB's feeding them.

CeeDee is racking up yards whole having meatloaf-passes flung in his general direction.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
In 3.5 years CeeDee has more than half the career yards as Hill. His first season he almost hit 1000 yards with Andy Dalton most of the way. He's about to have three 1000 yard seasons. Just like Tony Hill! but not really because he's getting it over four years rather than 10.

Shut it down, grandad.
Not bad, Abe Beta, not bad.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Noah Brown skillset (blocking receiver they covet) but actually catches the ball consistently!
Brooks has some Irvin in him too. Watch. I wasn't aware of him until they drafted him, but I see why they did. Very smart pick.