Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lamb has been unguardable, but perhaps more critical to the Cowboys' prospects in 2023: Sunday, Brandin Cooks busted out for 173 yards and a TD on nine catches, and Michael Gallup added 70 yards and a score on two grabs. If all three wideouts are clicking and Dak Prescott is dealing like he was in Week 10, the Cowboys offense owns scary upside.
The key will be doing it against a club not destined to pick in the top 10 of the 2024 NFL Draft in April.

The goalposts are already moving. Since when do wrs get judged based on how good the opponent is? I thought it was about the secondary. These people are funny man.
They will always move the goalpost for our guys.

Richard Sherman is on twitter talking about he has to keep up his current pace for him to finally change his stance. His current pace is the exact same as Jefferson’s last year

HungryLion

Reaction score
They will always move the goalpost for our guys.

Richard Sherman is on twitter talking about he has to keep up his current pace for him to finally change his stance. His current pace is the exact same as Jefferson’s last year
Meanwhile, Ceedee lit up the eagles like a Christmas tree just last week, on the road in Philly.

sacase

Reaction score
Lamb. Every.Single. Time.

He's only 24... he's just getting started.

I believe he's also the best WR in the game. If not, definitely top 5. But he has the skills to be numero uno. And over the past 4 weeks, give me Lamb.
Y'all forget how good Dez was. Don't get me wrong I think Lamb is top 5, maybe top 3. So I hold him in high regard. Dez did more and scored more. Plus Dez returned punts. Dez was a big physical athletic receiver.

fansince68

Reaction score
Love me some Cee Dee. I remember his off the chain catch at the combine. Tell me, what does Cee Dee do better than Tyreek Hill, Chase, and that Monster on the Vikings? The BEST stands out overall. Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison all had no peers.

fansince68

Reaction score
Do yall remember the game where we gave up a safety to KC and had to put to Tyreek? Dude made 11 defenders on punt return look like toddlers on his way to a punt return TD.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn’t have to convince anyone but Jerry who’s about to make him the highest paid wr in the game.

zerofill

Reaction score
Well... maybe he is at the top right now. But, he won't be once he gets a new contract lol

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Dak is also the best QB in this game. Just ask the homers here

Frozen700

Reaction score
I dont wanna go there but, who yall taking him or Dez?
Both in prime? Dez

He’s not the athlete Dez is, and isn’t really scaring anybody in the redzone

Cedee is good.

But he will never be in the convo of guys like Moss, Megatron, Dez, Evans ect

These guys bring terror to defensive coordinators especially in the redzone.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Diggs, Evans, Allen, Chase, Jefferson, Hill are currently ahead of him

He’s top 10 for sure though

Kellsbells

Reaction score
Both in prime? Dez

He’s not the athlete Dez is, and isn’t really scaring anybody in the redzone

Cedee is good.

But he will never be in the convo of guys like Moss, Megatron, Dez, Evans ect

These guys bring terror to defensive coordinators especially in the redzone.
If 3 consecutive games with 10 catches and 150+ yards, something that has NEVER been done in the Super Bowl era, or 4 consecutive games of 100+ yards doesn’t bring terror to defensive coordinators, they’d better wake up.