Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

Praxit

Reaction score
..easy Lamb. Plenty of football left. Besides you have the nemesis called playoffs. That will surely love to hear from ya.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not sure why players feel compelled to yap like this.
But whatever.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can we change the title of the thread to reflect that he said "I'm a top WR...", not "I'm the top WR", please?

bottleKids

Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

He is setting up for wanting more than Hill around a 33-35 AAV. Thats for sure .... Dak is getting an extension, Parsons will want 20 plus a year, and I think we have two lineman who need money... I just don't get how we retain all of these pieces.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
Watch the video at the beginning of the thread. It seems clear to me...Wait, I could swear the video was there. Did I see it somewhere else?
I don’t see a video, only a tweet? Every single quote I’ve seen had him saying “I’m the top receiver”. Did they all get it wrong, or are they just sensationalizing it?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sounds like THE to me. And watching his lips it looked like THE to me. I watched and listened about 10 times.
I disagree. I don't here a "th" in there, and his mouth is wide open. Also, I don't see why he'd say he's "one of them ones" in one sentence, then claim to be "the top receiver" in the next.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lamb has been unguardable, but perhaps more critical to the Cowboys' prospects in 2023: Sunday, Brandin Cooks busted out for 173 yards and a TD on nine catches, and Michael Gallup added 70 yards and a score on two grabs. If all three wideouts are clicking and Dak Prescott is dealing like he was in Week 10, the Cowboys offense owns scary upside.
The key will be doing it against a club not destined to pick in the top 10 of the 2024 NFL Draft in April.

The goalposts are already moving. Since when do wrs get judged based on how good the opponent is? I thought it was about the secondary. These people are funny man.

Adreme

Reaction score
He is setting up for wanting more than Hill around a 33-35 AAV. Thats for sure .... Dak is getting an extension, Parsons will want 20 plus a year, and I think we have two lineman who need money... I just don't get how we retain all of these pieces.
Hill didn’t get 30m. Hill got 24m with a last year at a number they will never pay. The Bills did the same thing with Miller last year. It gives the illusion of a big deal that the team will never pay out.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
OK, yeah, this one-handed catch was insane. TONS of credit to Ceedee for this one.

BUT, can we also appreciate how good a throw this was from Dak?

Not only was the pass beyond where the CB could get to it, but Dak threw such a good pass that the CB is still looking for the ball when it's already in Ceedee's hand.:lmao2:

3S2vzod.jpg