Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

Proof

Reaction score
Wrong about what? We keep having the same back and forth.

Noah Brown is not a #1. Just because he has a monster stretch of games doesn’t suddenly change his entire career arc. If he does it the rest of the season, maintains it again another season, then he can change his narrative. CeeDee beat up on the Giants, he’s had a record span from October 22nd-November 15th. But if that’s all we care about, then Miles Austin had stretches like that, Miles Austin had a 250 yard game, CeeDee’s never done that. So was Miles Austin better than CeeDee? Of course not. Why are we defining these players by such small sample sizes? It makes no sense to even consider it.

It is an establishment. CeeDee can make it not a small sample size, do it the rest of the season, do it next year and the year after that; not just next week and the week after that. That’s how you become a true #1. He’ll probably have a big game against bad Carolina, but will he be there vs. Buffalo? Miami? Seattle? He can be the greatest receiver in NFL history if he finds consistency, but that’s not easy to do.
wrong about him not being a number 1 you disingenuous dolt lol. you don’t get tired of saying “it was just one game?” or making weird false equivalencies? again he had 1400 yards last year was top ten in most major stats and is having a better year this year. it’s not even some outlandish opinion like he’s the best wr or better than so and so, just that he’s easily and demonstrably a number 1. all good though i just expected a bit of integrity.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
wrong about him not being a number 1 you disingenuous dolt lol. you don’t get tired of saying “it was just one game?” or making weird false equivalencies? again he had 1400 yards last year was top ten in most major stats and is having a better year this year. it’s not even some outlandish opinion like he’s the best wr or better than so and so, just that he’s easily and demonstrably a number 1. all good though i just expected a bit of integrity.
Don't feed the troll. He had his chance to man up and chose his route

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He is in the conversation when it comes to top 4-5. But #1??? No.
its hard to really say who is really #1 (except for the gaot Jerry Rice), but I tend to bundle a few in being tops in the league. Lamb right now is in that group. so that group of 4,5 is the top group, ala Lamb, Hill, Jefferson I am sure I am missing maybe 1 or 2 more.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Well....we all know one thing: when this team starts yakking and tweeting and "making statements" and headlines....it means our head is in the right place.

I wonder what Micah thinks of these statements? (Not that he won't spend hours talking about it on his podcast).

I wonder what Dak will think of Micah's comments about CeeDee's comments? Oooooo I can't wait!

Well....when you beat a solid team like the Giants.....and a solid QB like Danny Devito....you've earned the right to to start bragging. This has to be at least the 2nd or 3rd best team we've beaten this year!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I’m not being disingenuous. There is nothing “wrong” with what I said. You feel I lack integrity because my opinion doesn’t align with yours? Do you think people whose food tastes are not identical to yours lack integrity? These are made up titles, nobody is right or wrong. You’re asking me for my opinion then get made when I give it.

There are 6 or 7 guys in the NFL who I would call a true #1; CeeDee and a couple of other players are on the cusp of that, CeeDee’s specific threshold is top level consistency. He has big games, even now puts them back to back. But will it continue? It didn’t before, maybe it will now.

He did not have 1400 yards last year. He had a season in 17 games slightly below the season DK Metcalf had in 16 games a few years ago. DK Metcalf is not a #1. It was comparable to what Jaylen Waddle did last year. Jaylen Waddle is not a #1. Heck, Deebo Samuel was first team all-pro a couple seasons ago. I’m not just saying this to bash CD or any of the other guys because they play for whatever team. Maintain it, show up when it matters most, and they can change their narratives. Don’t and he’s still a very good WR in a group of guys who threaten for all-pro votes every year.

Proof

Reaction score
I’m not being disingenuous. There is nothing “wrong” with what I said. You feel I lack integrity because my opinion doesn’t align with yours? Do you think people whose food tastes are not identical to yours lack integrity? These are made up titles, nobody is right or wrong. You’re asking me for my opinion then get made when I give it.

There are 6 or 7 guys in the NFL who I would call a true #1; CeeDee and a couple of other players are on the cusp of that, CeeDee’s specific threshold is top level consistency. He has big games, even now puts them back to back. But will it continue? It didn’t before, maybe it will now.

He did not have 1400 yards last year. He had a season in 17 games slightly below the season DK Metcalf had in 16 games a few years ago. DK Metcalf is not a #1. It was comparable to what Jaylen Waddle did last year. Jaylen Waddle is not a #1. Heck, Deebo Samuel was first team all-pro a couple seasons ago. I’m not just saying this to bash CD or any of the other guys because they play for whatever team. Maintain it, show up when it matters most, and they can change their narratives. Don’t and he’s still a very good WR in a group of guys who threaten for all-pro votes every year.
no not because of your opinion, because of your talking points. guys been on an upward trajectory every season and just keeps getting better and better and you ask “because of one game?” or isolate strange comparisons. that’s where the lack of integrity comes into play. the reasoning you just gave in this response is far more rational even if i don’t agreee with it. you have a semantically different interpretation and that’s fine. not the other nonsense. and my son is named after miles austin so i’m not taking any miles slander either lol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Talk that talk Lamb. He's as productive as any other teams #1 why can't he make the claim? Jefferson is hurt, I guess it depends on how you feel about AJ and Tyreke.....
Last year was AJs first elite year contrary to what eagles trolls may think. So if he can be 1 then so can ceedee who also has only 1 elite year

Swanny

Reaction score
Sounds like the typical WR mentality. No issues with this at all. Even if he's not the best I'm fine with him thinking this and saying it.