Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

nobody

Reaction score
They do need to stay humble.
Wrong H-word at the end. Let me fix it for you.

They do need to stay hungry. They can be arrogant all that they want if they walk the walk after talking the talk, as long as they don't let it get to their head and they stay focused and hungry for the SB.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Sounds like he is trying to start contract negotiations. NFL is the most ultimate team sport, can't do it by yourself, stay humble.

Just ask Davante Adams
I don’t blame him. J & S Jones do it all the time when advantageous to them, but the fans expect it to be a one way street. This is business.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He most definitely is not the top WR and frankly his arrogance offends me.
he is a diva, and it looks like he is turning into a beckham jr
and if he says that jerry will believe it, and pay him more than any of the other wr in the league

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Jalen Brooks looked pretty decent today.
This needs to be talked about more. He was impressive in limited action. He also stood out to the commentators during the pregame warmups. Unfortunately for Brooks, he's 6th on the depth chart when everyone is healthy.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

The statement he's making is.....I want $30m per.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ever since Muhammad Ali declared himself the greatest, it’s been a thing. Gotta tell everyone how great you are bc otherwise they would never know?

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Teams have been game planning to try and slow him down and cover him and he still gets open on almost every play. I wouldn’t say his statement is not accurate.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Wrong H-word at the end. Let me fix it for you.

They do need to stay hungry. They can be arrogant all that they want if they walk the walk after talking the talk, as long as they don't let it get to their head and they stay focused and hungry for the SB.
I like your thinkin.

Usually it's pretty annoying when guys like Micah and CD are trolling Twitter or whatever with their Lions talk. But I'd never mind it if they stay hungry. If they can wreak havoc in January for a change then hell yeah, be vain, conceited, even arrogant whatever... just show us you can howl with the bog dogs.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Pretty ballsy.
It's up to him to back up bold statements like this, and lately he has been able to do it. Hope he can keep it up.

He and the rest of the team need to stay humble. They haven’t beaten anyone yet. All the teams we’ve beaten have losing records except the Jets who are “currently” 500. We’re 0-2 against contending teams.
Not any more. They lost to the Raiders last night. The record against contending teams is why I don't get too excited by #4 having a great game against the Gnats, who are possibly the worst team in the NFL right now. #4 having a good game was expected. Golf clap for Dak.... But then Rush even moved the ball well against them in his limited time, so big damn deal. Play this well against the better teams and in the playoffs is all I ask, but I instead get hammered by the Dakstans for not sniffing his jockstrap.

Last edited:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Teams have been game planning to try and slow him down and cover him and he still gets open on almost every play. I wouldn’t say his statement is not accurate.
His ability to line up everywhere and be equally effective inside and out, makes him tougher than most to even game plan for. Then when McCarthy adds the motion that adds another layer to deal with.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
and yesterday, and last week and the week before. its ok to just admit you were wrong lol
Wrong about what? We keep having the same back and forth.

Noah Brown is not a #1. Just because he has a monster stretch of games doesn’t suddenly change his entire career arc. If he does it the rest of the season, maintains it again another season, then he can change his narrative. CeeDee beat up on the Giants, he’s had a record span from October 22nd-November 15th. But if that’s all we care about, then Miles Austin had stretches like that, Miles Austin had a 250 yard game, CeeDee’s never done that. So was Miles Austin better than CeeDee? Of course not. Why are we defining these players by such small sample sizes? It makes no sense to even consider it.

It is an establishment. CeeDee can make it not a small sample size. Finish the season strong, dont just do it again next week; do it again next year. That’s how you become a true #1. He’ll probably have a big game against bad Carolina, but will he be there vs. Buffalo? Miami? Seattle? He can be the greatest receiver in the NFL if he wants, but it requires consistency.

He doesn’t have to catch 10 passes for 150 yards every week, but he’ll need to show he’s more consistent than what happened at the start of last year.

Last edited:

JMech

Reaction score
Why say this? You're doing great. Shut up and continue to play great. Let the analysts decide how great you are because saying it does not make it so.