Lamb reportedly believes the $33 million per year offer is too low

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
enough already. A competent GM??? How the niners doing with Ayiuk and their tackle? How the Bengals doing with Chase? This is ALL about the player and their agent. The Cowboys have always paid their guys.... ALWAYS. So enough already.
Those teams have more depth at that position. Who is our #1 without CD?

Brax

Reaction score
Today's players are all SUPER GREEDY!

It's all about THEM. To heck with the team.
Nobody in the work force takes one for the team, he’s under contract and has a choice play or don’t or take the offer it’s good anyway he chooses, how many times did you take less for the company, none is what I would say

Brax

Reaction score
Hey, I dont blame them. Im pro union (EVERY worker should be). I just dont want certain players getting their record breaking contracts here.
It’s a pretty bad union they belong to, seems to cater to a few and screw the rest, is that how those wonderful unions you belong to work

CowboysRule

Reaction score
enough already. A competent GM??? How the niners doing with Ayiuk and their tackle? How the Bengals doing with Chase? This is ALL about the player and their agent. The Cowboys have always paid their guys.... ALWAYS. So enough already.
You can't reference the reality of the NFL to this board. Most people here have no idea what's going on around the rest of the league. They refuse to believe this stuff happens to every team. It's all just because of Jerry.

shabazz

Reaction score
Lol. I don’t know why people worry about this crap.

They have agents. it’ll get done and both parties will be happy.
There's no reason for us to " worry" but we have discussed and debated contracts ever since the salary cap was instituted.....and the sports media does the same every single day.

It's in the best interest of the Cowboys to not put themselves in another " no trade" " no franchise" situation like we have with #4

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nobody in the work force takes one for the team, he’s under contract and has a choice play or don’t or take the offer it’s good anyway he chooses, how many times did you take less for the company, none is what I would say
I helped start my own business. Many times I worked for free while making sure my few employees got paid. Pretty much destroys your very bad personal take.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
And the structure of the contract is a problem!

I can confirm my sources tell me the same.

Sorry mods cant reveal my sources. I could but then i would have to kill you.

But they are legit.

Just messin.

Well, do i ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Keep dragging it out and rack up the fines….
Hope the deal falls apart and we trade him to the browns for a fifth round pick…that’ll teach him!
Right Jerry?
Man my day was so great until you reminded me of what a great salesman jj is.

Retro88

Reaction score
I helped start my own business. Many times I worked for free while making sure my few employees got paid. Pretty much destroys your very bad personal take.
Lol, naw. You get what he was saying but what you said is not comparable to this situation in the slightest.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s a pretty bad union they belong to, seems to cater to a few and screw the rest, is that how those wonderful unions you belong to work
Unions SUCK. I used to belong (and pay monthly dues for years) to one (IAFF - International Association of Fire Fighters). When I ruptured 2 discs and herniated a 3rd disc in my lower back during a house fire scene, my employer (a city) tried to go the cheap route. They put me on a 6 month medical leave with my pay reduced by 1/3rd per month before realizing I needed career-ending lower back major surgery. Forced me to make financial cuts to what I "paid" monthly to. Couldn't afford my UNION monthly fee those last few months before surgery and followed by disability retirement. When my inevitable forced disability retirement meetings with my employer (city) came up, that UNION refused to show up and represent me just because I had failed to pay those last 3 months of monthly dues due to my financial disability crunch/hit reduction in pay. I had paid my expensive dues for years and volunteered for years on my days off to help my local and state union chapters, but when I needed them most, they absolutely failed me. Didn't even acknowledge me or the years I had financially and physically put into them. Forget them. Unions suck!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The Packers-Cowboys Playoff Game tape from January says #88 isn't worth that kind of money.
no he isnt, but jerry will pay him and dak eventually.
they are marketable stars, so he will sign them to keep dallas relevant, not so they can win in playoffs.
The smart thing is to make both play this year, then decide after you see them in playoffs again, if they make playoffs.

Brax

Reaction score
Unions SUCK. I used to belong (and pay monthly dues for years) to one (IAFF - International Association of Fire Fighters). When I ruptured 2 discs aandherniated a 3rd disc in my lower back during a house fire scene, my employer (a city) tried to go the cheap route. They put me on a 6 month medical leave with my pay reduced by 1/3rd per month before realizing I needed career-ending lower back major surgery. Forced me to makes financial cuts to what I "paid" monthly to. Couldn't afford my UNION monthly fee those last few months before surgery and followed by disability retirement. When my inevitable forced disability retirement meetings with my employer (city) came up, that UNION refused to show up and represent me just because I had failed to pay those last 3 months of monthly dues due to my financial disability crunch/hit reduction in pay. I had paid my expensive dues for years and volunteered for years on my days off to help my local and state union chapters, but when I needed then most, they absolutely failed me. Didn't even acknowledge me or the years I had financially and physically put into them. Forget them. Unions suck!
Sorry to hear that, they seem to be about money today and don’t see how the players union rank and file can allow this, NFL life is short for most players but those top union guys are set for life

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Here is lambs playoff stats .03 td's lol 79 yds per game lol
caught 9 of 17 targets against GB lol.
I say give him 40 mil all guaranteed ! cant replace those stats!

LAMB-PLAYOFF-STATS.jpg

3 games 1 td ....make it 45 million!
he has caught a little over 50% of targets lol cant replace that!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Those teams have more depth at that position. Who is our #1 without CD?
you must be kidding........... there is always a butt, butt, butt involved. Last year at this time most of ytou were in here saying CeeDee couldnt be a number 1 and our front office was stupid bankin gon that also. It never ends.