Twitter: Lamb's response to Jerry's "No Urgency" comments

Chasing6

Reaction score
That's what I've been saying for the last few days lol lol mark our words!
It will not change. This is not a SB team. Maybe a wildcard at best. No reason to cave in. For all we know, Jerry thinks with out CD, Dak's numbers will go down and he will be easier to sign.

Or he thinks Dak will take less, to get CD signed.

Sydla

Reaction score
Nah there were no takers for Dak at the $ level Todd is shooting for.
Their only best option was to make him a post-June 1st Cut but he wants his pound of flesh and the politics yada yada yada.
There is a vision enough of the fat cash cows who lose their Milk when they face some playoff-caliber Bulls and fold like skim milk baby!
Jerry is right here and I hope he sticks to his guns and trading CD now wouldn't be a bad idea as we would get a least a # 1 pick for him.
If that’s the plan they should have traded him 3 months ago.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Nah there were no takers for Dak at the $ level Todd is shooting for.
Their only best option was to make him a post-June 1st Cut but he wants his pound of flesh and the politics yada yada yada.
There is a vision enough of the fat cash cows who lose their Milk when they face some playoff-caliber Bulls and fold like skim milk baby!
Jerry is right here and I hope he sticks to his guns and trading CD now wouldn't be a bad idea as we would get a least a # 1 pick for him.
He should have traded him this year. A #1 next year is equivalent to a #2 this year

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was with you until yoi called him a fake stud and over EXAGGERATINGLY saying he only shows up against the giants lmao. Dude is legit and the ONLY playmaker on this Offense. Smdh. Easily top 3 if not the best wr in the league
Yep. This isn’t he same situation with Dakster. Lamb is legit top receiver. He will get paid somewhere. And deservedly so.

Sydla

Reaction score
Prescott has a no trade clause, so he couldn't have gotten something for trading him.
You do realize there are ways around that right? Teams have moved guys with no trade clausss before.

Plankton

Reaction score
Trade clauses can be waived and if they had traded Lamb that trade clause would’ve more than likely had been waived…..
A lot of ifs in that statement. During FA, there was little to no chance that Prescott was going to waive it.

Plankton

Reaction score
You do realize there are ways around that right? Teams have moved guys with no trade clausss before.
The player has to be willing to play ball. I don't think Prescott would have.

StarLord

Reaction score
I don't get the smoke around any of this.. do you want your GM to say publicly there's a sense of urgency and lose some leverage? Like don't give away something for nothing.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If the player does not want to be traded their is absolutely zero ways to trade him.

If he wanted to be traded he would have asked a long time ago.

Figure it already.

Sydla

Reaction score
The player has to be willing to play ball. I don't think Prescott would have.
Why wouldn’t he? If you went to him and said, Dak we’ve made the decision to rebuild and that means likely moving Lamb and some other pieces for picks there’s a good chance Dak and his agent would have been open to seeking out a trade.

Why would Dak want to waste a year at this stage playing for a team that would not have much of a chance to win?

bandfan

Reaction score
the 14 billion dollars has nothinq to do with this lol.
If the cowboys team had a cap of say 4 billion dollars then yeah it would, but the cap is what 235 million ?

We all know jerry is greedy.

Lamb and daks greed, just takes money away from his own team mates. The more he makes, the less they make.
Of course when u factor in mr cheapo steven jones, he is going to low ball every player he can.
Does everyone realize that his Dallas Cowboys holdings probably don't even comprise half of that 14 billion figure? Not even part of the discussion..

Plankton

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t he? If you went to him and said, Dak we’ve made the decision to rebuild and that means likely moving Lamb and some other pieces for picks there’s a good chance Dak and his agent would have been open to seeking out a trade.

Why would Dak want to waste a year at this stage playing for a team that would not have much of a chance to win?
You're assuming that Prescott is more interested in winning than he is in getting a big contract. I don't make that assumption.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What did he do when he had Zeke and Dak on their rookie contracts ?

What did he do when he had Lamb and Parsons on their rookie contracts?

I will tell you ........ same thing his stupid arse always does ........ not a damn thing except count his money.

So you just keep on defending the rich scumbag ......... hope it makes you feel good ........
Are you here to defend the team or the player? You don't sound like a DALLAS COWBOYS fan. You sound like a PLAYER fan.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not without agreement from the player. SMDH.
He already voiced his opinion about staying a Cowboy.

He wants away to sell beds and go where the elite QB's go when they are tired of their supposed team.

His days are coming...but he wants the bag, again...best shape next time, after this year...

See you later...save them overrated QB's, just saying,

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't get the smoke around any of this.. do you want your GM to say publicly there's a sense of urgency and lose some leverage? Like don't give away something for nothing.
Right but this is how our dysfunctional owner plays it out in the media pleading for public perception hoping to sway his direction.

The only result I see is Jethro paying him. I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t . This is just typical posturing by our bumbling buffoon.