Lance was very disappointing

GINeric

Reaction score
Why would you ever pay that contract to a guy that can't get you out of the first round of the playoffs? The guy has an unbelievably ugly history of bigger the game....the smaller he plays....or just completely loses it for us. I'm not paying that....no matter how badly the media wants their darling.

Well if they don't pay Dak that's cool. But if we go by "the bigger the game, the smaller they play" we can't pay CD, Micah, the entire defensive line and a few other people. This isn't boxing, golf or tennis.

They loss those game because of team and that includes Dak.

Quarterbacks don't just grow on trees. I would be all for letting Dak go if we had a clear cut solution, but we don't.

People can say what they want about Dak and most of it I do understand.... but Dak has been a top 10 quarterback his whole career, last season he became an All-Pro and a MVP candidate WITHOUT a functioning running game. That's not bad for a quarterback who isn't elite.

With that said, name other top 10 quarterbacks in history who were let go by their teams after being an All-Pro and a MVP candidate.

I can't think of any team that let go of a pretty good quarterback in their early 30s, who became All-Pro and was in the MVP race, can you?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well if they don't pay Dak that's cool. But if we go by "the bigger the game, the smaller they play" we can't pay CD, Micah, the entire defensive line and a few other people. This isn't boxing, golf or tennis.

Quarterbacks don't just grow on trees. I would be all for letting Dak go if we had a clear cut solution, but we don't.

People can say what they want about Dak and most of it I do understand.... but Dak has been a top 10 quarterback his whole career, last season he became an All-Pro and a MVP candidate WITHOUT a functioning running game. That's not bad for a quarterback who isn't elite.

With that said, name other top 10 quarterbacks in history who were let go by their teams after being an All-Pro and a MVP candidate.

I can't think of any team that let go of a pretty good quarterback in their early 30s, who became All-Pro and was in the MVP race, can you?
You have let the media completely twist your mind.

Prescott is a media made super star...just like Taylor Swift.

They both stink....

I feel sorry for people that can't see through the facade.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
High on all of his misses basically. Would seem to be a mechanical issue. Not the end of the world or uncorrectable.
But wouldn't you have to somewhat agree that a mechanical issue this late in his stage of maturing isn't an easy fix? And isn't this a steady complaint about Dak at times and the fix the mechanics has been tossed around up and to the point people have lost any confidence they might have? Even though he does move the ball and complete a great deal of passes.

But, but, but......he doesn't do it in the play offs the Great Unwashed will chime in at some point.

Not sure I totally disagree with your premise, but one would think the 49ers would have seen the mechanics issue and thrown max caching at it if it was curable.
I'd trust the 9er coaches far more than the Jerry Jones staff for identifying and correcting this specific issue. Romo was a gym rat and he worked his delivery fanatically. Does Trey lance have that desire?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They both stink....

Please tell me how the media posts the stats Dak does in the regular season. I have yet to see a mediot throw a fade, or a deep TD, or pull the ball down and ramble for twenty yards.

Flamma

Reaction score

If your team isn't good enough to win a championship, why pay any QB 60M a year? Just pay an ok to average QB a fraction of the cost and maybe get a 6th or 7th seed.

GMO415

Reaction score
SF gave up three 1st round picks for him? He was overthrowing easy passes for an NFL QB of his alleged talent.

jwitten82

Reaction score
But wouldn't you have to somewhat agree that a mechanical issue this late in his stage of maturing isn't an easy fix? And isn't this a steady complaint about Dak at times and the fix the mechanics has been tossed around up and to the point people have lost any confidence they might have? Even though he does move the ball and complete a great deal of passes.

But, but, but......he doesn't do it in the play offs the Great Unwashed will chime in at some point.

Not sure I totally disagree with your premise, but one would think the 49ers would have seen the mechanics issue and thrown max caching at it if it was curable.
I'd trust the 9er coaches far more than the Jerry Jones staff for identifying and correcting this specific issue. Romo was a gym rat and he worked his delivery fanatically. Does Trey lance have that desire?
I have never in my life heard of Romo being a gym rat

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Just fyi 454 was Prescott entire preseason with a top five line playing, zeke and j witten saved his butt multiple times from turnovers. I must have missed seeing that top five line out there today. Do I think lance is better, no, but Dak and him aren’t comparable bc Dak was playing with far better talent around him at the time. Dark is going to take more said this year than any prior year. Worse oline, he’s slower now than ever before, and just as blind and indecisive as he’s always been. Huge payday, lol.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Please tell me how the media posts the stats Dak does in the regular season. I have yet to see a mediot throw a fade, or a deep TD, or pull the ball down and ramble for twenty yards.
He's a garbage time QB....that pads his stats all the time. And you people fall for it....every year.

But when you get a big game like going into SF.....you get a crap stat line like this....
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401547354

14-24 153 yards....3 INTS....3 more should have been picked...

And a 42-10 beatdown

He sucks.....I can't help you anymore if you can't see it. All I can do is offer you the stats...and hopefully you find your red pills.

Good luck friend

jwitten82

Reaction score
Just fyi 454 was Prescott entire preseason with a top five line playing, zeke and j witten saved his butt multiple times from turnovers. I must have missed seeing that top five line out there today. Do I think lance is better, no, but Dak and him aren’t comparable bc Dak was playing with far better talent around him at the time. Dark is going to take more said this year than any prior year. Worse oline, he’s slower now than ever before, and just as blind and indecisive as he’s always been. Huge payday, lol.
Lol Dak also wasn't a 3rd overall pick, and didn't have 4 training camps as pro under him. Dak lit it up that preseason, so did Rush in his rookie season

Chasing6

Reaction score
Trance is a joke. Safe your humility while you can.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Granted he wasn't playing with top talent, but he wasn't facing top talent either.

He didn't do enough, and a lot of his placement with open receivers was a bit off.

Plus, he can't even throw a simple fade to a wide open receiver in the end zone. That 4th down miss was awful.

Lance is literally on the chopping block.
This might be the biggest Prescott fanboy panick post of all time. Amazes me he has this big a following. I highly suspect all these accounts are media burner accounts pushing their agenda.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's had 4 years already. I think these next 3 games will make or break his career. If he can't improve going forward he'll be on another team.
That’s the big problem for Lance. He’s not a rookie. He’s in his 4th NFL season and has played in 8 NFL regular season games. He’s actually started 4 games. If you’ve been in the league this long and still look like a 7th round rookie, its a problem.

I‘ve got nothing against this young man. I would love to see him become a future star at QB here - even a solid backup. But honestly, he doesn’t have it. There are far too many fans on here that want him to be the future so bad they are incapable of being honest about what TL is. He is still very raw. He has some talent and size, but after 4 years if a QB is still this uncertain, he probably does not have what it takes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They both stink....

I wish I had their bank accounts. By the way, you sound really bitter.